Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Freaky Friday OCT 6 ... Who's comin with me ?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2006, 05:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey you silly *****es. I'm going...the only mod I did was a nisei LICP and went back to stock intake/UICP. Anybody have a good drop-in for cheap and stock front motor mount? I really need help on putting my powerflex in I tried but to no avail I chopped my stock one to hell. I'll bring the boost leak tester for a BL test party!!!
Old Sep 28, 2006, 05:59 PM
Evolved Member

What upper pipe did you have? I'm in the market for a new one...
Old Sep 28, 2006, 06:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by theEVOdream
hey you silly *****es. I'm going...the only mod I did was a nisei LICP and went back to stock intake/UICP. Anybody have a good drop-in for cheap and stock front motor mount? I really need help on putting my powerflex in I tried but to no avail I chopped my stock one to hell. I'll bring the boost leak tester for a BL test party!!!
you are in luck fella, i have a drop in ... will get rid of it cheap since i know you and all lol... let me know

brian, he had the injen upper pipe, only it fit like it is suppose to and not like mine did. you are welcome to use mine though, i told ya, as well as a BOV if you need it. You wanna try swapping your AMS into my car and see how my idle runs with your BOV ? we can talk about a trade of some sorts if things go well... we'll talk about it, what you doing tomorrow ? could be a perfect night to figure it all out.... Maybe even that dream guy who seems to be non existant can come over also, drink a beer or two and pick up the drop in if he isnt too busy for us, he can even bring his pain in the neck girl friend lol... just kidding just kidding, you cant have any beer lol. ok ok, you know we all think she is a wonderful girl.

Last edited by bigric09; Sep 28, 2006 at 06:29 PM.
Old Sep 28, 2006, 06:48 PM
Evolved Member

I think that could happen
Old Sep 28, 2006, 06:55 PM
Evolving Member

LMAO quit pickin on the ol GF!

If you want my UICP I'll let it go cheap for little ol you Brian.

What drop-in do you have...I'm savin up the pennies for a BMC or works please say you have either.
Old Sep 28, 2006, 07:09 PM
Evolved Member

i have the k and n, but it works great.... i just so happen to have a tune for that and your mods, tbe, drop in, mbc... should work on your car quite well... you free tomorrow night ? if brian would get off the couch and chime in here, maybe we can plan something
Old Sep 28, 2006, 08:00 PM
Evolving Member

yeah I'm free manana after 7:00pm I have a dynoflush for my mods already...but that was with the injen intake and UICP....probably doesn't matter either way though. Are you using ECUflash these days? lemme know.
Old Sep 28, 2006, 08:20 PM
Evolved Member

yep... i is, i have a cable as well... the tune i have for my intake is a lot different then the one for the drop in... we can try both and see if it makes a difference, its up to you... just give me a call tomorrow sometime, we can plan somethin
Old Sep 29, 2006, 05:52 AM
Evolved Member

I already said I'm down damnit...learn to read GRUNT!

And my only issue with running the Injen UICP is I don't have an intake to recirc the bov to.
Old Sep 29, 2006, 06:28 AM
Evolved Member

sean has his intake, he is back to his stock box... you learn to read fly boy

so you good for 5 or 6 then brian so we can get started with whatever it is we are doing. bring your licp and anything else you may need, and i will dig out my BOV's and see what we can do about tuning

sean, bring the intake and uicp and bltester and anything else we may need lol... this is going to be a little crazy

Last edited by bigric09; Sep 29, 2006 at 06:32 AM.
Old Sep 29, 2006, 07:59 AM
Evolving Member

I sold the intake y0. I'l bring the BL tester....

Brian home depot is your friend if you need a hose to run from the bov to intake that is. Do you not have a hose outlet on your intake?
Old Sep 29, 2006, 09:04 AM
Evolved Member

See Jason, I know what I'm talking about....turd!

Sean, no I don't have an outlet on my intake. When I ordered my 50 trim the intake it came with was set up for a VTA UICP.
Old Sep 29, 2006, 10:44 AM
Evolving Member

well, I'll bring the UICP for the hell of it......I'll give you a call Jason around 7pm.
Old Sep 29, 2006, 02:31 PM
Evolved Member

good deal, i'll be waiting... im sure you could use your stock pipe or whatever you want to call it for a bit brian ... seems like it would work. we'll talk about it. give you a call in a few
Old Sep 29, 2006, 02:33 PM
Evolved Member

Ill roll w/ you guys up to FF, maybe Ill run if it isnt too crowded; its not worth sitting in the lanes for hours to get only a couple of runs. Id like to see how my new will clutch hold up, installed it about 1000 miles ago. Lemme know when and where you are going to meet up.

Originally Posted by theEVOdream
theEVOdream - I have a complete stock motor mount if you still need it; it'll bolt right in.