Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Freaky Friday OCT 6 ... Who's comin with me ?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2006, 08:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
sunday is lookin good for him LOL.... just give me a call tomorrow, we can leak test ya.
Old Oct 8, 2006, 08:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bigric09
sunday is lookin good for him LOL.... just give me a call tomorrow, we can leak test ya.

sounds good!
Old Oct 9, 2006, 02:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey people, just got back from the everending trip to kansas city and back.............had a ball messing with an evo in KY and some subies..........alot of vettes were on the road but the drivers tended to be old timers so...............yeah hey i would like to see those vids you took the other night at the track if you dont mind. you can just pm me the links if thats easy. well i want SLEEP!!!!!!!!!! so ill catch ya guys lataz.
Old Oct 9, 2006, 05:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think this has turned into the non-official Fayetteville thread... bigric when can i pick up that uicp, i forgot to grab it from you when i was there. also if there is time i would like to get that map this week so i can have it before i go to the track next week (was planning on going yesturday, even woke up early to go... weather sucked so i watched Da Bears go 5-0!!!)

Krazirob how was the mountains going thru w.virgina?
Old Oct 9, 2006, 06:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
tuesday will be a bad day, although i can bring it with me to work and we can meet up... give me a call tuesday during the day and we will figure something out. i may forget it, but hopefully i wont lol... as far as the map goes, i will pull yours, and see what i can do, but you dont have an a/f gauge so it wont be easy to adjust nor will i want to change too much. i would suggest when he gets back to get a tune from freshsrt-4... he has his logger which will make it a lot easier to to tune you as well as give you better results. we will talk about it when i see ya though
Old Oct 9, 2006, 07:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JohnyChimpo
I think this has turned into the non-official Fayetteville thread... bigric when can i pick up that uicp, i forgot to grab it from you when i was there. also if there is time i would like to get that map this week so i can have it before i go to the track next week (was planning on going yesturday, even woke up early to go... weather sucked so i watched Da Bears go 5-0!!!)

Krazirob how was the mountains going thru w.virgina?

it was good, my buddy video taped some of the ride through the mountain highways.............check it out