Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Freaky Friday OCT 6 ... Who's comin with me ?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2006, 06:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Freaky Friday OCT 6 ... Who's comin with me ?

Hey guys in NC, freaky friday is next week... any of ya plannin on going and running ? i just got back from AL and checked my car out after the drive, things seem to be in order aside from a very small boost leak that i should have taken care of by then. Can we get a list up of who is planning on attending ? We can find a common meeting ground, I dont even care if it is at my house, i live a few minutes from the track. It would be cool to get everyone together and roll up to the track together. Hopefully it will be cool that night. We need to get there somewhat early so we can actually run a few times and get some parking. Reply to this post and let me know and i will add you to the list and see what we can do about meeting up somewhere...

1. BIGRIC09
Old Sep 26, 2006, 06:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll be there but I'll be damned if I'm paying $10 to sit in the staging lanes all night. I'd rather watch.

1. BIGRIC09
2. Cirrusly Evolvd
Old Sep 26, 2006, 06:18 PM
Evolved Member

YOU'LL RUN ... I'll talk **** until you do lol.... any luck with the map ?
Old Sep 26, 2006, 06:57 PM
Evolved Member

Not yet
Old Sep 27, 2006, 06:52 AM
Evolved Member

well hopefully soon, id like to do a comparison of the two maps to see what they did... i will be needing to lean mine out a bit also for race gas... i want to make a race gas map to run at the track... if its cool out, i hope to hit a 12.0 or maybe even see an 11 in there maybe...

i wonder if going back to my stock IC with your LICP would be better .. and then again, i am wondering if your DP would be better to run as well... who knows, that would be a true test and tune i guess... i can run it a couple times on sunday to see how its doing and then do some swapping and see. who knows... we will have to figure something out.

Last edited by bigric09; Sep 27, 2006 at 06:54 AM.
Old Sep 27, 2006, 07:48 AM
Evolved Member

Well remember my downpipe is a three bolt flange so it won't mate up to your test pipe or catback. But you're more than welcome to use my LICP if you decide to go back to your stock IC.
I just e-mailed Eric at AMS about getting a new UICP with diverter valve. My idle is too rich and stuttery...I'd rather have good performance than the lovely sound of the TiAL.
Old Sep 27, 2006, 10:18 AM
Evolved Member

yeah i know what you mean... i personally dont like the flange of the tial... much prefer the universal setups, less of a pain later on down the road... but it does sound nice. you are welcome to use either of my BOV's if you want, the APS or the MR until you get something you really want to use. I am personally trying to find a way to get my APS back in my car with that upper pipe. i will be checking the boards shortly to see if anyone has a buschur upper pipe without the 1g flange on it...
Old Sep 27, 2006, 12:47 PM
Evolved Member

I would love to come for the Freaky Friday Festivities, but I cant make it. I am currently in the process of some serious upgrades. "cough cough'' Big turbo "cough" built block" cough'' tranny'' and a few other goodies. I will be back up there as soon as I can.
Old Sep 27, 2006, 03:30 PM
Evolved Member

you sorry bastard... going the big route huh ? gt 35 maybe ? seein as how you went all buschur, would make some sense... we have an 03 that just got his 50 trim installed, still trying to tune though... or rather, tune better. sounds like its gonna be hell, send some pics if you get a chance. wish you could get down here, it seems as if we are acquiring a heck of a lot evo's down here now
Old Sep 27, 2006, 05:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ill be there on FF. depending on how busy it is ill run a few times. if we all get there early then i wouldnt mind payin the 10 bucks to run a few times early and maybe get in there when it gets cool out at night..............but count me in....be pretty nice to roll up there with a alot of evos together. just let me know about the place for meeting up.
Old Sep 28, 2006, 06:25 AM
Evolved Member

id say lets meet somewhere in town... not to far from the track, but where everyone can find... how about Dicks parking lot ? hope mills walmart ? target parking lot ? any other suggestions...
Old Sep 28, 2006, 07:25 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by superscout03
I would love to come for the Freaky Friday Festivities, but I cant make it. I am currently in the process of some serious upgrades. "cough cough'' Big turbo "cough" built block" cough'' tranny'' and a few other goodies. I will be back up there as soon as I can.
uh oh. superscout tryin to take the cheese here in the 'ville huh? hope the car works great with the serious upgrades. let us know your times, good or bad, when you get it done. i'm not spillin the beans on what my next "upgrades" will be.

good luck with the new setup..........loser. j/k
Old Sep 28, 2006, 07:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bigric09
id say lets meet somewhere in town... not to far from the track, but where everyone can find... how about Dicks parking lot ? hope mills walmart ? target parking lot ? any other suggestions...
figures. the first place you mentioned was "Dicks" hope you hit a 12.0 at least ric. quit f*ckin around!
Old Sep 28, 2006, 10:27 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by freshsrt-4
figures. the first place you mentioned was "Dicks" hope you hit a 12.0 at least ric. quit f*ckin around!
it is startin to get cool out... could be possible.. i know i have a boost leak though at the UICP joint where the 2 pipes come together, i have 4 clamps on it and it still leaks... im searching for another pipe now... want one like yours with the universal flange on it... i'll figure things out...... so, you gonna send me an email with the plans ? there is only so much you can be doing. didnt think you had to hide things from me anymore. how are things over there ? find me online sometime... take care guy
Old Sep 28, 2006, 03:40 PM
Evolved Member

I'm also planin on runnin... i got some new mods... fmic..licp..pump...and finally a custom tune... My buddies both just got their STi's tuned one with a gt30r and the other wit a deadbolt 20g.. both are pretty strong so we will see. Hopefully I will hit 11's finally