Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Treasure coast area members

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2007, 01:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haha. Are you a linesman?
Old Jun 28, 2007, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by EV06MR
I'm 35 so I'm 1/2 way there. LOL As far as jacking it up, when I had my Camaro years ago I'd put a couple of 2X4's and make a small ramp on 1 side then slide the jack under. Worked pretty good.
Just get a set of ramps like this, there about 35$ at autozone. i used this same ramps to install my exhaust, oil change, and anything that involves raising the car.
Its better to use the ramps, than having to deal with a jack.

Old Jun 28, 2007, 04:33 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TheGVR4kid
Haha. Are you a linesman?
Nope....I'm allergic to high power lines . I do splicing for Bellsouth (The new At&t)
Old Jun 28, 2007, 05:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nope....I'm allergic to high power lines . I do splicing for Bellsouth (The new At&t)
heh, haha. you work with miguel?
Old Jun 28, 2007, 09:38 PM
Evolved Member

I swear, I've never seen another Evo in Ft. Pierce, besides some guy who works in my building who just got a silver IX. But everyone always sees my car since it's parked out on Edwards.
Old Jun 29, 2007, 06:56 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by WarmPepsi
heh, haha. you work with miguel?

Yup...He's in my crew. Small world. How do you know him? Meets? I'm going to Clearwater area this weekend but I talked to him about getting together next Saturday night. Let me know if you or anyone else wants to meet up.
Old Jun 30, 2007, 04:05 AM
Evolved Member

Yup...He's in my crew. Small world. How do you know him? Meets? I'm going to Clearwater area this weekend but I talked to him about getting together next Saturday night. Let me know if you or anyone else wants to meet up.
Yeah, he used to live about a mile from me. Good guy, even though he's got a 350. had an evo for a few hrs, but thats a long story.

edit: we both go back to the rsx days.
Old Jun 30, 2007, 07:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 209 Likes on 189 Posts
Ah, another fiber guy. Been having a lot of trouble with the damn construction workers in Jensen beach cutting fiber, keep knocking my hotels offline lol.
Old Jul 5, 2007, 06:10 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Balrok
Ah, another fiber guy. Been having a lot of trouble with the damn construction workers in Jensen beach cutting fiber, keep knocking my hotels offline lol.
Wish I did fiber but there are only a few fiber splicers per area. I mainly splice up new cabinets and do manhole work (resplicing and stuff)

Miguel called me when he had the yellow Evo then called me up a few hours later and said he sold it. I almost bought that car before he did. I would have if I could've bought it at the price he paid. I can't complain, I have a IX MR. I work in Ft. P but I take the turnpike so I hardly drive through Ft. P with my car.
Old Jul 5, 2007, 06:24 PM
Evolved Member

Wish I did fiber but there are only a few fiber splicers per area. I mainly splice up new cabinets and do manhole work (resplicing and stuff)

Miguel called me when he had the yellow Evo then called me up a few hours later and said he sold it. I almost bought that car before he did. I would have if I could've bought it at the price he paid. I can't complain, I have a IX MR. I work in Ft. P but I take the turnpike so I hardly drive through Ft. P with my car.
yeah, i went over and checked it out for him, made for some funny lines (him and wife, both having yellow turbo 4 doors.
Old Jul 8, 2007, 07:11 PM
Evolving Member

That's too funny. Knock on wood, I haven't heard about her car breaking down lately. It was like a weekly soap opera. I guess they've rebuilt that whole car by now. His RSX was nice too. I think he bought it back after the guys dad wrecked it and he's putting it back together. I've been kind of mad the past few days cuz my wife started talking about getting a boat and I just sold my 04 F250 King Ranch with the 6.0 diesel. Now we have my car and a mini-van and nothing to really tow a boat. Figures. I owe like $32 for my car so I can't really go back .
Old Jul 16, 2007, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by TheGVR4kid
Does he work down in Stuart and take Indian River Drive in the mornings?

I see so many GG's now and have no idea who they are.

So many move Evo's here now than before when it was just like me, Krunal, Brian, and Adam Koblentz.
dont forget me i have had 2 evos so far
Old Jul 20, 2007, 08:47 PM
Evolved Member

Hey, did you guys say you have stereos in your Evo's? I almost forgot my Evo came with one, my car is too loud for any music, 3.5" exhaust & stereos just don't mix well.
I'm heading out to Sebring tomorrow for a track day, you guys ought to go sometime and see what your evo's where meant to do, but be careful, you may get hooked.
The November "Dragon Run" is coming up, it's a ride I highly recommend!
Let me know if you guys get together, I'll come by. The new Hurricane's is nice off Midport & PSL Blvd.
Old Jul 21, 2007, 05:28 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Sgt Blamo
Hey, did you guys say you have stereos in your Evo's? I almost forgot my Evo came with one, my car is too loud for any music, 3.5" exhaust & stereos just don't mix well.
Haha, no shlt. Your car sounds awesome, btw. That was me in the white wingless on Prima Vista last month.
Old Jul 21, 2007, 05:55 PM
Evolved Member

Wow, I didn't even realize it was you, I did wave though! If you think that sounds good, you ought to hear it on the Dragon winding out @ 8200 rpms, sounds like a cross between a sports bike on steroids and a Lamborghini. My wife can't figure it out, I told her it's music to my ears(Of course, when would a women EVER figure that out, it's a guy thing)LOL.

You ought to come up to "The Dragon, Deals Gap,129", you'll have a new appriciation for your Evo. here's some links, the 1st one is a series of me chasing two locsl sport bikes thru the Dragon, we're going about 55-60 thru that turn and then nailed it up to 80 down to the next set of twisties. That was last November.

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/Orde...0D0004&po=4&c=

Next link is Killboys home page, my car is in the 4th photo down:

http://killboy.blogspot.com/

It would be a blast if several of you local guys come up with us, lest year we had about 25 cars show up from as far away as New Orleans, Missippi & Ohio.

Quick Reply: Treasure coast area members