Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Jacksonville FL Area Evolution/DSM/4G63 Check-In/Meet Thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2007, 06:43 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry I just got back from an 8-day Eastern Carribean cruise I set up for 24 friends!!

Just to keep everyone updated and that I haven't forgotten about you all...I've been researching on the hotels and location that will be home to the Meet. For the ones who came last year, it will be in the same general area as last, as I feel they are the safest and have the best access to all the major highways.

The itinerary is shaping up just fine with budget and fun always in mind. I hope the interest is still high, as I feel totally committed to making this another memorable Meet for you all.

The southeast GA EVO's/DSMr's are all welcome as we had a nice group come out of Atlanta last year. This year, I know a few have committed from Alabama, Virginia, as far as DSM/EVO's enthusiasts from Ohio.

Last edited by LUNARFX; Oct 23, 2007 at 10:40 PM.
Old Oct 23, 2007, 06:47 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by nitz
sorry for the thread jack, but anyone know where this guy is? been trying to to pm for a few days now.
thanks
I have no PM's from you?? I checked my settings and even did a test PM and everything seems to be working fine? If you have MySpace, that is actually the quickest way to reach me as I actually use it as a networking tool.

www.myspace.com/dsmlunarfx

That's just in case you're talking about me and not Jon(EVOVIIIFL).

Last edited by LUNARFX; Oct 23, 2007 at 10:40 PM.
Old Oct 23, 2007, 06:56 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
He's looking for Jon not you Ern.
Old Oct 23, 2007, 08:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by nismo2020
ok where do the j-ville evos get together ? and when ? i wanna get to know some fellow evo owners..
Tuesdays and Saturdays at Sonic's at Beach and St. Johns Bluff

I try to make the Saturday nights if possible
Old Oct 23, 2007, 10:42 PM
Evolving Member

Scott, I'll be calling you soon about the Meet. PM me your number please.

Was at Sonic tonight and met a guy named Diego with a clean Electric Blue IX for the first time. He said he's definitely down for the Meet.
Old Oct 24, 2007, 05:36 AM
Evolving Member

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm in Tallahassee. Probably too far for me to drive just for a meet. But how deep into jax do you guys meet?
Old Oct 24, 2007, 08:14 AM
Evolving Member

Too far to drive for a Meet like last year? I guess the pictures aren't a good selling point. People will be passing by you coming from Alabama. It's only 3 hours from Leon county on cruise control at 80mph? Hope the guys coming from NC and down south in Miami don't make fun of you. Hehehe. Hopefully you do try to make it. It'll be worth the trip!

As for how deep? We meet in the southside of town at a Sonic on Tuesday and Saturday nights, and a Publix in the westside of town on Saturday nights.
Old Oct 25, 2007, 02:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LUNARFX
I have no PM's from you?? I checked my settings and even did a test PM and everything seems to be working fine? If you have MySpace, that is actually the quickest way to reach me as I actually use it as a networking tool.

www.myspace.com/dsmlunarfx

That's just in case you're talking about me and not Jon(EVOVIIIFL).
Ya I sold him my stock ECU and was just busy for a few days, but its all good now
Definitely can't wait to see this happen Ernie! I'm sure you've seen the videos of what I've been up to the last 2 weeks
I'm getting a get together for Gainsville this Saturday to meet up around 2:30-2:45 at the Walmart at 295 and San Jose before we head down.. anyone interested?
Old Oct 25, 2007, 05:33 PM
Evolving Member

Too far to drive for a Meet like last year? I guess the pictures aren't a good selling point. People will be passing by you coming from Alabama. It's only 3 hours from Leon county on cruise control at 80mph? Hope the guys coming from NC and down south in Miami don't make fun of you. Hehehe. Hopefully you do try to make it. It'll be worth the trip!

As for how deep? We meet in the southside of town at a Sonic on Tuesday and Saturday nights, and a Publix in the westside of town on Saturday nights.
well you can just about take publix off the list of places to meet there were about 4 cops there when i drove through this past saturday and no one knew where everyone had gone to and there was only a few cars at k-mart in orange park
Old Oct 26, 2007, 10:24 PM
Evolving Member

Both Publix and Sonic are random. Some nights they have cars with parachutes coming off trailers at Publix, and some nights it's just as you described. As for the actual Regional DSM/EVO Meet, it won't be focused on these two spots that's for sure. There will be plenty of spirited driving just like the first one, but less travel time.
Old Oct 26, 2007, 10:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvoVIIIFL
Ya I sold him my stock ECU and was just busy for a few days, but its all good now
Definitely can't wait to see this happen Ernie! I'm sure you've seen the videos of what I've been up to the last 2 weeks
I'm getting a get together for Gainsville this Saturday to meet up around 2:30-2:45 at the Walmart at 295 and San Jose before we head down.. anyone interested?
Just keep spreading the word for me and that's more than enough help. I'll be working on Caryn in the Northside in the morning, but if I can break off and clean Kylie up, I'll try to meet up with you guys back in Mandarin, since WalMart is a mile away from my house!
Old Oct 27, 2007, 09:35 AM
Evolving Member

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Unfortunately no evos come with cruise control hehe. But seriously though, the pictures looked great and everything, maybe someday I can make it for that. When did you say the big annual meet is?
Old Oct 29, 2007, 07:08 PM

ok i crusied through Sonics on Beach Saturday and didnt see any EVOS ? ! anywhere else?
Old Oct 29, 2007, 08:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 98autogstspyder
Unfortunately no evos come with cruise control hehe. But seriously though, the pictures looked great and everything, maybe someday I can make it for that. When did you say the big annual meet is?

Hehehe...that's cool. I thought you may have a hauler and trailer. The Meet will be in Jacksonville, FL. In case you forget, it's on the title of the thread.

Originally Posted by nismo2020
ok i crusied through Sonics on Beach Saturday and didnt see any EVOS ? ! anywhere else?
Maybe the weather was too blah?
Old Oct 29, 2007, 09:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
most of the evos were at gainesville raceway saturday from 5 til 10 or so and then out and about later for some extra curricular activities around town.

Quick Reply: Jacksonville FL Area Evolution/DSM/4G63 Check-In/Meet Thread