Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Orlando Weekly Meets

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2007, 09:46 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
where was everyone, none of you went to the track,, hey Many i thought you were going, i was hoping to talk to you again

by the way whos the white evo, did prety good
Old Aug 18, 2007, 12:47 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up pics, and a big shot out!

Here's some pictures for you guys from tonight! I know it isn't much

I just wanted to thank everyone that made it out there!!! I know it wasn't my meet or anything, but it was great talking, hanging and laughing with a lot of you!!!

- Thanks Eddy for closing your shop early and coming out!!!! Tu eres buena gente! I can't wait to see your car in person! And thanks again for the magizine...

- Frank, thanks for letting us use your shop, since Malik keeps calling the boi's in blue!!! And please send me the link to keep up with the true rally EVO

- Dave, it's nice to know you're the Yellow EVO with a 1,000 HP! I still am thinking about that place you showed me... hmmmm....

- Manie, thanks for the advice tonight, and I still cannot believe how new your car looks.... Makes me feel bad about mines when it has the age your does!!

- Manny, ask your wife if she wants to trade... I would do a clean swap for her car

- Malik, my girl said she loved the sub and she wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was!! She's happy that I made her starve the whole day to eat there!!!

- Aaron, thanks for driving from Gainesville to chill with us, tomorrow at Proccolinos on 2425 E. Colonial Dr. I plan on being there, give me a call if you wanna go out there!

- To everyone else, thanks again, I hope to see you all again very soon!

The ORLANDO EVO COMMUNITY IS THE GREATEST ONE THERE IS!
Old Aug 18, 2007, 05:24 AM

Thank you everyone for coming out last night, sorry about the whole Police thing. Next meet we are going to start at 10pm, and i will talk to the land lord and police too. so hope fully it will be better next time.
Old Aug 18, 2007, 05:37 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by apagan01
where was everyone, none of you went to the track,, hey Many i thought you were going, i was hoping to talk to you again
Hey man! Ya, we where at the meet.
Old Aug 18, 2007, 05:50 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by speed kills
Thank you everyone for coming out last night, sorry about the whole Police thing. Next meet we are going to start at 10pm, and i will talk to the land lord and police too. so hope fully it will be better next time.
Ya it was nice. You do have to speak to the land lord. It won't be a big crowd every week, but sometimes it will be. We'll just have to keep at it.....................I also spoke to Procco and he welcomed us to come by today, or gave us an alternative for Fri. meets at his place. He said that it wasn't Jestr or TTP, but more of a Proccos World.
Old Aug 18, 2007, 07:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looks like a great turnout. I couldn't make it myself but EVERYONE should come to Proccos tonite!
We planned a semi-photoshoot so wash up!
Old Aug 18, 2007, 07:32 AM

Rico them are some good pics! nice work. The meet was fun. Nice talking to you all again. Hope to c you again next friday.
Old Aug 18, 2007, 07:49 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by El.BlueEvo9
Ya it was nice. You do have to speak to the land lord. It won't be a big crowd every week, but sometimes it will be. We'll just have to keep at it.....................I also spoke to Procco and he welcomed us to come by today, or gave us an alternative for Fri. meets at his place. He said that it wasn't Jestr or TTP, but more of a Proccos World.
He also told me the same, some what, I'm going to try my best to make it out there tonight, but there's no guarantee I'll be out there...
Old Aug 18, 2007, 07:52 AM

Hey guys, I have been lurking for a while now. I will start to come to meets. Those pics are sick! I go to alot of sports car meets, but never a fully EVO one.
On the last sunday of every month, I attend a meet that is FULL of sick fast cars.
The "club" is called Cfexotics, we enjoy all types of cars. Everyone is welcome, it would be awesome to see alot of Evos there. SO far I am the only one.
Check out www.cfexotics.com.

Sorry I cant make Proccos tonite, its my GF's b-day. we are partiing tonite.
I will post some pics of my TB SE soon.

Mike

Last edited by A1monky; Aug 18, 2007 at 07:59 AM.
Old Aug 18, 2007, 07:53 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 1QikEVO2NV
Rico them are some good pics! nice work. The meet was fun. Nice talking to you all again. Hope to c you again next friday.
Thanks, but they were okay mainly because of the poor lighting, but I did what I could with the shutter speed.. I'm still learning how to take pics.

And what happened to you last night? I was looking for you and when I turned around you was gone... que paso?
Old Aug 18, 2007, 08:05 AM
Evolved Member

^^^^^^So where's the pic of my car?
Old Aug 18, 2007, 08:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^^^^So where's the pic of my car?
Your car is faster than the shutter speed!
Old Aug 18, 2007, 08:21 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo Tengoku
Your car is faster than the shutter speed!
You crazy Boba Goat!!....Now U can really do this all day!!
Old Aug 18, 2007, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by LilRico
Thanks, but they were okay mainly because of the poor lighting, but I did what I could with the shutter speed.. I'm still learning how to take pics.

And what happened to you last night? I was looking for you and when I turned around you was gone... que paso?
Went home after you guys all went with Frank to his shop because I had work early today. I know ill see you tonight...reppin for the evo out there.
Old Aug 18, 2007, 08:28 AM
Evolving Member

It never was, there has always been a 50/50 mix at Procco's. That's just more propaganda to separate the group, we are all in it for the love of the car, no matter how you reach the end result.