Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Orlando Weekly Meets

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2007, 08:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by gkania
It never was, there has always been a 50/50 mix at Procco's. That's just more propaganda to separate the group, we are all in it for the love of the car, no matter how you reach the end result.
+1 quoted for truth!
Old Aug 18, 2007, 08:33 AM
Fomer Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It never was, there has always been a 50/50 mix at Procco's. That's just more propaganda to separate the group, we are all in it for the love of the car, no matter how you reach the end result.
Hear hear!
Old Aug 18, 2007, 08:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo Tengoku
Your car is faster than the shutter speed!
+1
Old Aug 18, 2007, 09:16 AM

That's the spirit we want from everyone
Old Aug 18, 2007, 09:31 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by speed kills
+1
Old Aug 18, 2007, 09:46 AM
Evolving Member

Sorry I couldn't make it last night--my car already had race rubber on it for this Sunday--oh well...
Looks like you guys had an excellent turnout
Old Aug 18, 2007, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by El.BlueEvo9
Ya it was nice. You do have to speak to the land lord. It won't be a big crowd every week, but sometimes it will be. We'll just have to keep at it.....................I also spoke to Procco and he welcomed us to come by today, or gave us an alternative for Fri. meets at his place. He said that it wasn't Jestr or TTP, but more of a Proccos World.
Come on Manny, you knew that already it has always been an open crew. There are "Jestr" guys and "TTP" guys and girls there. No one really cares in person who is who it just appears on this forum some how.
Everyone come out.
Of course I can't get there tonight, dammit but usually you will find me and the wifey there.
Old Aug 18, 2007, 10:39 AM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by speed kills
You are not getting my spirit Malik. I have had a vasectomy.
Old Aug 18, 2007, 11:30 AM

Damn Scott, I have to be very careful with my words, with you.
Old Aug 18, 2007, 11:38 AM
Evolved Member

Scott has those Jedi mind powers.
Old Aug 18, 2007, 01:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mitsudave
Come on Manny, you knew that already it has always been an open crew. There are "Jestr" guys and "TTP" guys and girls there. No one really cares in person who is who it just appears on this forum some how.
Everyone come out.
Of course I can't get there tonight, dammit but usually you will find me and the wifey there.
You've seen the Bimer, now it's my turn to see the Mini.=)........Damn these handhelds.
Old Aug 18, 2007, 01:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TTP Engineering
You are not getting my spirit Malik. I have had a vasectomy.
LOL!!
Old Aug 18, 2007, 09:37 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by 1QikEVO2NV
Went home after you guys all went with Frank to his shop because I had work early today. I know ill see you tonight...reppin for the evo out there.

Man I was waiting on you when we got to my shop because you said you were going , I was looking forward to having you over after so long.
Well , because of so many people dying and getting into serious car wrecks on John Young I think I will have to call it quits for some time because I'm just not in the mood to be fu_ked with by cops every friday night !! The very same thing happen in Tampa and the BS with the cops didn't end for about a year or even more . # people just died on John Young this pass week which is why the cops have marked our spot there and will be fu_king with that spot for a long tie to come . It sucks that all this stupid street racing has given us all a bad name but the fact is that it has and I'm not about to get tickets everytime I want to go out and chill . If some of you guys who may not want to take the longer trip to proccos may want to us my place just let me know and you're more than welcome even if I'm not there . To those that I've met there and that do not make it out to proccos , its been nice meeting you but trust me after being in the car world since 1993 I can assure you that the BS with the cops will not end and so I will see you guys out and about

Best Regards

Frank
Old Aug 18, 2007, 11:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 209 Likes on 189 Posts
^^ Hmm...well if you get that "big *** fence" built....and have enough space it would be cool to have it there . Especially if we can get someone we know to cater (not expensive, but like a bbq trailer or something). This way we are fenced in on private property and the cops can do jack s**t. I've been thinking about this for some time now because the cops will be dicks so long as your physical location has anything to do with "public property." This way we can also make it monthly instead of weekly. Also, even though i'm an alcky, no alcohol to promote safe driving.

.......that is unless its a bonfire and peps can crash So who's got 5 acres?
Old Aug 19, 2007, 12:27 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by xtremeboost
Man I was waiting on you when we got to my shop because you said you were going , I was looking forward to having you over after so long.
Well , because of so many people dying and getting into serious car wrecks on John Young I think I will have to call it quits for some time because I'm just not in the mood to be fu_ked with by cops every friday night !! The very same thing happen in Tampa and the BS with the cops didn't end for about a year or even more . # people just died on John Young this pass week which is why the cops have marked our spot there and will be fu_king with that spot for a long tie to come . It sucks that all this stupid street racing has given us all a bad name but the fact is that it has and I'm not about to get tickets everytime I want to go out and chill . If some of you guys who may not want to take the longer trip to proccos may want to us my place just let me know and you're more than welcome even if I'm not there . To those that I've met there and that do not make it out to proccos , its been nice meeting you but trust me after being in the car world since 1993 I can assure you that the BS with the cops will not end and so I will see you guys out and about

Best Regards

Frank
Frank,
I'm starting to see what you was talking about! Tonight alone I ran into 14 cops after I left Procco's, no tickets thank God.

Highzerman= really hot
John Young= Forget it
The school= cops patrol there now
Avalon= too far, and hot because people fight and stupid crap
Rockets= Always has a SUV cop there
Goya= Cops patrol there after they visit the school house
Tradeport= Too open and there's always a cop... The side roads have no lights and it's too narrow of a road
UCF, University Blvd., Colonial, Semeron, Alafaya= Only brave souls dare run on those roads...

That pretty much sums up all the area's I visit... Not to mention how dirty the car gets and how much GAS I waste going from one place to another.. I'm going to stop going to the races, and stick around the meets! As soon as the majority decides where they want to go for the meets I will be there!

Quiznos, Procco's or your place is just fine with me, just as long as there's someone there

For all that went to Procco's tonight, thanks again for another great night!!! Lots of laughs and 5 slices later a satisfied customer! I will try to make it every saturday now to see Eddy get on Procco's car for pics!!!!