Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Orlando Weekly Meets

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2007, 11:03 PM
Evolved Member

Location: Clifton New Jersey Lived: Daytona Beach, Florida Lived: Port Orange, Florida
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by El.BlueEvo9
Stand your grounds man! There is no need to stop coming to the meets because of some B.S. ..........I myself and others have been called outsiders in the local Evo Community , and that kind of garbage talk just plain makes me laugh. We have made a meet for our local and surrounding community to gather and socialize without any borders. We could only wish that everyone felt the same, but there will be those that will disagree no matter what, who cares. If a bunch of guys can meet from all different types of places to stand around a parking lot for hours to talk about our cars, then it's a lifestyle. But if you still choose not to come to the meets, then we understand.
+1
Old Sep 1, 2007, 11:05 PM
Evolved Member

yo skylineracer. did i meet you at the meet?
Old Sep 1, 2007, 11:08 PM
Evolved Member

Location: Clifton New Jersey Lived: Daytona Beach, Florida Lived: Port Orange, Florida
i was the dude in the black polo with black yankees cap and an entourage lol
Old Sep 1, 2007, 11:55 PM
Evolved Member

oh yeah man!! forgot!! stupid mee
Old Sep 2, 2007, 06:30 AM

STOP coming to the meet, Now that's not the henry i know.See you on Friday.Cheer up man.
Old Sep 2, 2007, 06:42 AM
Evolved Member

Here you guys go!!!!
Meet@
9:30 P.M. this Friday and every Friday at

13747 south John Young Pky, suite c, Orlando, Fl, 32837.
Map Quest...

At the Quiznos Sub next to the Dunken Donuts.

I had a great time meeting the new guys and I can't wait to see the same faces and new ones on next week meet!!! I'll be there every Friday as long as I can help it... Rain or shine!

Ruben G.
Aka - Lil'Rico
Old Sep 2, 2007, 07:03 AM
Evolved Member

I'm really surprised to hear that come out of you Henry. Phenix or anyone else wasn't $hit talking, but just letting you know like a man how he felt. Don't take it the wrong way, live with it, and get over the misunderstand you two had, as it would suck to lose people over something that retarded! I'm sorry bro, but you know I call it like I see it, and it's not worth ending the good times with us over that, when you know damn well you're one of the 1st to recieve a hand from me when I get there!

I WILL SEE YOU NEXT FRIDAY, if not I'm coming to your house!
Old Sep 2, 2007, 07:29 AM
Evolving Member

HEY im from fort myers and every once in awhile im up in orlando some body drop me a line let me know where you meet at and ill swing past in the next couple weeks show off the wide body evo if hiro ever sends me my wide rear fenders
Old Sep 2, 2007, 07:40 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 1QikEVO2NV
Just wanted to say that I am no longer coming to the meets at Quiznos on Fridays. I obviously cant open my mouth to some people before they take it the wrong way and start acting like they are 12. I've always been one to say things straight up. If I offend you while kidding around say something because my real friends know i dont go around looking to offend anyone. Dont tell me im insulting you and your going to stand there and laugh it off and say nothing...then drive away and then post without even letting me know wtf was going on. The main reason I stopped going to the meets was this similar b.s. and you know what you can take the meets and all the b.s. and keep it. "Its just a car and a hobbie grow up"
You have a personal vendetta against Scott and Eddy at TTP, and thats your RIGHTFUL choice. I never held that against our freindship. You made jokes with me about it and I knew that it was cool. But when you make jokes like that in front of peers and freinds, thats not right. I never once made a joke that you were assoiciated with RZ, Jestr or Kami. What distinguishes it from that, is those are just companies you buy from and you will be always a "customer" in their eyes. Scott at TTP is a friend and treats me like family and when you attack me for being associated with him, its like telling me something about family. Its not right.

I laughed it off and left because im not gonna turn the meet sour in front of everyone. I acutally had no intention of even saying anything about this but then you "lit the fire" when you called the meet "Our meet" referencing it to a certain set of individuals.

You should not make anyone feel like outsiders, based on what tuner or where they buy parts from. My point is, certain things are taboo and sometimes you need to use judgement. Jokes within between people should stay that way and not find their way to the public.

Last edited by Ph3n1x; Sep 2, 2007 at 07:45 AM.
Old Sep 2, 2007, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by El.BlueEvo9
Here you guys go!!!!
Meet@

Map Quest...

At the Quiznos Sub next to the Dunken Donuts.

I had a great time meeting the new guys and I can't wait to see the same faces and new ones on next week meet!!! I'll be there every Friday as long as I can help it... Rain or shine!

Ruben G.
Aka - Lil'Rico
Here you go, the address and time is on it.see you in couple of weeks
Old Sep 2, 2007, 09:11 AM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by speed kills
STOP coming to the meet, Now that's not the henry i know.See you on Friday.Cheer up man.
Talking ****, because we did not reply to his request for free sponsorship?

Now that IS the Henry I know.

http://club-evo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326

P.S.- According to Titan, RZMotoring has announced they are going out of business.
Old Sep 2, 2007, 09:14 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Voltex9
HEY im from fort myers and every once in awhile im up in orlando some body drop me a line let me know where you meet at and ill swing past in the next couple weeks show off the wide body evo if hiro ever sends me my wide rear fenders
Your more than welcome to drop by anytime.Meet@

Map Quest...
Old Sep 2, 2007, 09:15 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Voltex9
Look forward to seeing you in the central FL area.
Old Sep 2, 2007, 09:22 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LilRico
I WILL SEE YOU NEXT FRIDAY, if not I'm coming to your house!

You mean, We'll see you at the MEET NEXT FRIDAY, or we're both coming to your house! It's all good man
Old Sep 2, 2007, 09:40 AM
Account Disabled

Speaking of Orlando weekly meets, I wanted to remind forum members of the long standing Saturday night meet at Proccolinos Italian Ristorante. ProccoEvo is the owner of the 9.2sec, 900hp yellow Evo soon to be done with its new buildup.

The meet is Saturday nights at about 8:30 - closing. Big discounts on food and he has hired some hot blonde waitresses.

The Saturday night meet is held at:
Proccolinos | 2425 E Colonial Dr Orlando, FL

In the WINN-DIXIE shopping center.