Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Orlando Drama and Jestr V TTP. Lets put an end to this.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2007, 09:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by LilRico
Or Orlando Forums
I was thinking the same thing.

Both tuners are cool in my eyes. We ARE lucky to have both within the same area, and some just take the convenience for granted, and just bicker about dumb $hit! They both know they're stuff, so you can't go wrong. Some threads and posts just go too far with this. Obviously they (the tuners) want this to stop, so the community needs to come together about this AGAIN, and just chill.

Scott...I'll be hittin' you up soon for some parts, and John, the street tune is still planned. Thanks fellas!
Old Oct 16, 2007, 11:25 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think it is a shame we even have half of the drama going on in orlando. My opinion is that everyone with the dislike and quarils need to shake hand's and let thing's go. Another thing is everything that you here about someone or somone's car does not need to be repeated when the time is right that person will either tell you or if they don't tell you then they don't think you need to know. I THINK IF WE AS A REGION BECOME HUMBLE TO EACH OTHER AND TREAT EACH OTHER WITH RESPECT THIS WILL ALL STOP.

I am not taking anyone's side here I am simply stating the way i feel about the issue, i do however agree with Charles J. about this as in it needs to stop.
Old Oct 16, 2007, 05:21 PM

Unite all u Evo owners and let the Evo shine against other cars.
work as a team to make the Evo one of the best performance car .
Let's shine at the dragstrip ,autocross,rally and roadcourse.

Unite and support the Evo
Old Oct 16, 2007, 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

I believe that if you have something to say about a person or company, you should say it directly to their face, in a respectful manner. I have done this via email, on the phone & in person. I think that especially holds true when you are a business owner, and even more so when they may be a potential customer of yours. Many people hurt their business by not following that principle. When that happens, this problem will be resolved.
Old Oct 16, 2007, 06:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
How did this start again?
Old Oct 16, 2007, 07:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Wow!1 This is a great post indeed. Charles, I am glad to see people like you that actually try to solve chaos and actually looks for a solution.

I haven't dealt with JETR tuner/vendor and I have closely followed TTP for a few years now, I think this is a very simple issue, stick which whomever you want but leave the rest alone(no bad mouth).

It is awesome to see both vendors/tuners also on a agrement, lets keep it friendly guys..

I like what someone mentioned in the first page: " we should be glad that we have two great tuners in the FL area". Botton line, just take advantage of the service they are providing to the community.

Carlos
Old Nov 3, 2007, 09:20 PM
Evolving Member

We should not be arguing who is the better tuner, we are very fortunate to have both. Just think they (Scott and Jestr) are withn our distance. We are (the customers) are the one's to blame not them. One is tuned by jestr and the other by Scott and that's were the arguments starts just be happy the we have the luxury of choice. Think of the people that doesn't have what we have, People in other cities such as Miami and other areas that have to be tuned by either of them. I've never met Jester but I heard His great at what He does and so is Scott. It would suck if they move and we have to drive 3 plus hrs to have our car's tuned by them. This is just My humble opinion.
Old Nov 4, 2007, 08:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well, speaking from the DSM world, my DSM is JESTR tuned and have come to be great friends with John. I offer my place to stay everytime he comes to tune and would trust not just my pride and joy, but even everything in my house.

I honestly didn't even remember Scott, until I was over at his house with nine EVO pilots just to chill one weekend. He remembered me from back in '97 when he too had a Talon, and I had my first DSM. Memories came back, and Scott as well, is a great friend to have as he would do anything to help out a fellow enthusiast.

I live in north Florida, and the influence from both is great and not torn. Both are highly respected and like someone already said, we're fortunate to have two great tuners in the DSM/EVO community.
Old Nov 4, 2007, 10:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
my car was DP'd by John and Scott at one point they even crossed swords....
Old Nov 5, 2007, 07:18 AM
Evolving Member

Hopefally this would stop soon. This is very immature. I have friends that are tuned by Jestr and I am tuned by TTP, we never bad mouth the other and always have great times at the meets that we attend. We all share the same love for the Evo so lets just help each other out and enjoy the fact the we are all Evo owners.
Old Nov 5, 2007, 12:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Glad to see everyone is on board. Hopefully we can remembers this and keep with the spirit on here, at meets, and elsewhere.

I also want to work on getting some more big this region non partisan events going. I am open to all, but one thing i really want to do (because I enjoy doing it) is getting together a group that would like to hit up sebring every once in a while. We may want to setup a revolving location larger official meet for a few times per year for the region. Just some thoughts
Old Nov 5, 2007, 04:45 PM
Evolving Member

that sounds like a plan
Old Nov 5, 2007, 07:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by CharlesJ
Glad to see everyone is on board. Hopefully we can remembers this and keep with the spirit on here, at meets, and elsewhere.

I also want to work on getting some more big this region non partisan events going. I am open to all, but one thing i really want to do (because I enjoy doing it) is getting together a group that would like to hit up sebring every once in a while. We may want to setup a revolving location larger official meet for a few times per year for the region. Just some thoughts
I would really like to do that as well, since I'm gearing my car just for Sebring