Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Orlando Drama and Jestr V TTP. Lets put an end to this.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2007, 01:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Orlando Drama and Jestr V TTP. Lets put an end to this.

As many of you are aware this has been building for some time now, and it has reached a point where we are going to step in and ask for everyone's help in putting an end to it. As an added frustration, I have recently learned that even my name has been dragged in with numerous annoying rumors which I am not particularly happy about.

On the first note, I/We are tired of the escalating Jestr Vs TTP argument which has now evolved beyond who is better to a war of supporters of each. This is ridiculous. This region is lucky enough to have more than one talented tuners and it should stay at that. Choose whichever you like or someone else and let it end there. It is now creating a segregation of sorts where the two groups are starting to stick together and avoid the other. Instead, we need to work together to end this before it gets worse.

The second part of this thread is relating to the escalating drama in general in this area. I know that most of it stems form the point above, but I don't really care. It is hurting the community and needs to end. I have personally been working on ideas for more official evoM type meets trackdays (road course or drag) for this region since I am a part of it, but only if it can be free of this.

I have asked several of the people involved in this to help me bring this back on track, and I hope that the rest you will do so as well. Also, anyone that likes to is welcome to reply, but I do not want to see any "its his fault" type posts as that will only make it worse.

Last edited by CharlesJ; Oct 15, 2007 at 01:14 PM.
Old Oct 15, 2007, 01:21 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
We stand behind Evom and agree whole heartedly with the direction above. We have made efforts to visit various meets lately flagged as "TUNER XXX's meet" and show our support. We can already see some relationships improving and we would like to keep that on track. Many of the enthusiasts in the southeast have well over a decade of history together and everyone should remember that. Its all too easy to get excited about who you choose to work on or tune your vehicle. The whole modification and improving the performance of your Evo is an emotional experience. Add a healthy dose of competition into the mix and things can easily get out of hand.

We vouge to continue to move on in the direction of the reconvergence of the central FL Evolution market as it is good for everyone. Looking forward to re-introducing the MR into the Orlando Speed World drag racing scene in the very near future too. See you all there!
Old Oct 15, 2007, 02:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't have a problem with this.......
Old Oct 15, 2007, 02:49 PM
Evolved Member

Subscribed.......
Old Oct 15, 2007, 04:24 PM
Evolving Member

just bring it to me road course or drag

IMO ppl in central fl need to grow up just a little be more, quit acting like high schools girls

so what if u beat me at the track good for , that means u r doing something right and make me wanna work on my car more, some ppl may not know this but there is someone there going to be faster then u.

John & scott are good tuners so just make a choice and be happy whit it.

PS: I'll be at the track if somebody wants to race
Old Oct 15, 2007, 04:26 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evo8fl
IMO ppl in central fl need to grow up just a little be more, quit acting like high schools girls

some ppl may not know this but there is someone there going to be faster then u.
But I'm faster than you
Old Oct 15, 2007, 04:34 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
you know thats why i follow my Dad's steps,, he says in spanish ( para andar mal acompanado mejor ando solo ) in english i preffer to be alone rather than be with the wrong croud,,
however,,,, as long as we are humans there are always going to be conflics,,, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, although everyone needs to be carefull how they express their opinions,,,,

what i am trying to say is that sometime one feels like telling the other person what one feels in the face,,, you can't be to honnest sometime you have to bite it,,, it stops all these issues.

everyone in the meets when you meet shake hands, and if the case is that you dont like the person just try youre best to to good around them dont talk smack,,,,,,, behave it will make it easier on everyone,,, and maybe youlle reach out further....PUNTO!!!
Old Oct 15, 2007, 05:09 PM
Former Sponsor

Wow...

It is unfortunate that this type of thing has to occur. EvoM was created as a place to share ideas and promote enthusiasm towards the vehicles that we love. I would hope that those that partake in spewing venom on each others’ camps would refrain from doing so. Take it to the track, and take it out on “other” vehicle enthusiasts.

I really don't like drama, and internet drama is the worst. It's energy that could be spent on something more productive.

EOF
Old Oct 15, 2007, 05:46 PM
Evolving Member

I don't understand all this drama. Both Jestr and Scott are great tuners. Both of them have their tunes being used all over the world. The only reason there is a lot of drama is bc they are both in orlando. They are in the same town and share common ground. People just need to grow up and just pick the tuner you like. Just shut up and stop talking ****. That is how drama starts.

I know both guys. They are both cool and deliver more that what people expect. I personally have bought a large amount of parts from Scott, and they are still on my car making great power. On the other hand, my car was tuned by Jestr, and will stay that way. In most cases, (like it is here in the Tampa Area) people have done the same. There is no drama. We just run the cars to see who wins. Solves the problem. I have beaten cars tuned by both and have lost to cars tuned by both.

Last edited by Cyloc; Oct 15, 2007 at 05:52 PM.
Old Oct 15, 2007, 07:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JestrTuning
Wow...

It is unfortunate that this type of thing has to occur. EvoM was created as a place to share ideas and promote enthusiasm towards the vehicles that we love. I would hope that those that partake in spewing venom on each others’ camps would refrain from doing so. Take it to the track, and take it out on “other” vehicle enthusiasts.

I really don't like drama, and internet drama is the worst. It's energy that could be spent on something more productive.

EOF
Originally Posted by Cyloc
I don't understand all this drama. Both Jestr and Scott are great tuners. Both of them have their tunes being used all over the world. The only reason there is a lot of drama is bc they are both in orlando. They are in the same town and share common ground. People just need to grow up and just pick the tuner you like. Just shut up and stop talking ****. That is how drama starts.

I know both guys. They are both cool and deliver more that what people expect. I personally have bought a large amount of parts from Scott, and they are still on my car making great power. On the other hand, my car was tuned by Jestr, and will stay that way. In most cases, (like it is here in the Tampa Area) people have done the same. There is no drama. We just run the cars to see who wins. Solves the problem. I have beaten cars tuned by both and have lost to cars tuned by both.
+100000000
Old Oct 16, 2007, 07:05 AM
Evolved Member

Wow, I feel like I'm back in middle chool.. You Orlando people SUCK!! Us south Fl people are the best!!! Hahaha.. My little bit of sarcasm...

Anyways, I know both fellows and I'm friends with both.. Be nice people.. Jeepers.. Hahahaha...
Old Oct 16, 2007, 07:53 AM
Evolved Member

About time, but it will never stop as long as there is rice in Orlando. GO Jestr GO. By the way ttp Iam going to need some parts soon.
Old Oct 16, 2007, 08:02 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by EVIL MR
About time, but it will never stop as long as there is rice in Orlando. GO Jestr GO. By the way ttp Iam going to need some parts soon.
This is actually not helpful and sort of what I am talking about. I know you probably did not mean anything by it, and obviously deal with both, but in this thread at very least, I would like to see a joining of people rather than seperation
Old Oct 16, 2007, 08:15 AM
Evolving Member

For a minute I thought I signed on to Honda-tech. lol
Old Oct 16, 2007, 08:55 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by hmsevo9mr
For a minute I thought I signed on to Honda-tech. lol
Or Orlando Forums

Quick Reply: Orlando Drama and Jestr V TTP. Lets put an end to this.