Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Camp Lejeune/Jacksonville Evos

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2007, 07:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by E VOL IX
it was just a shot in the dark.
you like taking shots in the dark dont ya ? your chin tells the story lol
Old Jan 1, 2008, 06:39 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Happy New Years to all. Hope you all have a speedy recovery from last nights bout with alcoholism. Nick call me when you wake up!
Old Jan 1, 2008, 02:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey you guys in jville and around have any stock evo 8 wheels for sale? Thanks
Old Jan 1, 2008, 02:53 PM
Evolving Member

Not that I know of, most of us have Evo IX's. ohevo is the only one with an VIII, he may have some since he rides on MR BBS's I believe.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 05:49 AM
Evolved Member

I dont have my stock Enkei's; thats how I got my BBS's = straight up trade...
Old Jan 3, 2008, 12:22 PM
Evolved Member

hey jason, H&H good with clutch installs? think you could PM me an idea of what I would spend for an install?
Old Jan 3, 2008, 12:40 PM
Evolved Member

PM e vol ix ... better luck there and he will be about 200 cheaper
Old Jan 3, 2008, 12:52 PM
Evolved Member

thanks for the help bro, my car is turning into a money ***** of late and its pissing me off...im really torn about which tires right now too. I was on tire-rack and they have the F1 all seasons and the S drives for about the same price- about 650 shipped....i was really looking forward to getting some mods but i NEED tires and a clutch and flush all my fluids badly so yeah...
Old Jan 3, 2008, 01:00 PM
Evolved Member

lol... it happens.

let me know what tires you want... and i will see what i can do. The s drives honestly are like all seasons in tread appearance. I have no problems so far in water either. Fluids are easy to do yourself and the clutch... well, good luck man
Old Jan 3, 2008, 01:26 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ridnlow
Hey you guys in jville and around have any stock evo 8 wheels for sale? Thanks
hey i'm in fayetteville make me an offer
Old Jan 3, 2008, 01:44 PM
Evolving Member

What's up guys...I'm back in town...ben/nick...we gotta sinc up sometime so I can log my car a couple times...my cosi's are here too...install tbd
Old Jan 3, 2008, 04:42 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ohEVO18
thanks for the help bro, my car is turning into a money ***** of late and its pissing me off...im really torn about which tires right now too. I was on tire-rack and they have the F1 all seasons and the S drives for about the same price- about 650 shipped....i was really looking forward to getting some mods but i NEED tires and a clutch and flush all my fluids badly so yeah...
If you decide to do the clutch on the ground to save money i can help you over the phone if you have a couple friends handy... but DO NOT attempt to do this if you dont have at least 2 pairs of hands to help...it is a very frustrating job if you have never done any kind of drivetrain work
Old Jan 3, 2008, 06:13 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Psquared
What's up guys...I'm back in town...ben/nick...we gotta sinc up sometime so I can log my car a couple times...my cosi's are here too...install tbd
I have OOD tomorrow so won't be home until Saturday morning at which time I will go to sleep. I will be good Saturday afternoon but Nick has everything that is needed. Let me know what you guys want to do.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 06:39 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bigric09
nick... im talking with FP trying to see what they can do. I sent him an image of the multiple MIVEC maps we tried as well as your fuel/timing maps.... so hopefully ill hear from him when i get home.

ben... i texted you back. the only thing i can think of is you have a vacuum leak. Also, from what i have been reading lately, in this dense cold air, running the boost you are running with the mods you have.... as i told you at the dyno, you are running in to the end of your injectors. The quick fix is to turn your boost down to about 20 or 21... the longer fix is to get bigger injectors to help with the issues. Once it warms up, things will change back to normal according to everyone else.... but, this may be the best option. If you get some precision injectors... 680 should be good for you and if you upgrade to a green later you will still be covered. I have some good scaling values for those injectors. I can get them for 250 shipped new... so let me know. Then we can plan something, ill come up that way, flash your car for the new injectors, and flash nick's car with the NLTS and Valet mod. I will only charge 75 for the reflash........im kidding .... just do me a favor and plan some sort of get together with the local guys and that way we can at least do some lunch or something after the swap and reflash.

let me know what you want to do.... as always, whatever i can do to help you guys out, i will
Is this price still good? I'm logging 98% IDC in third gear right now with the boost turned down 8 clicks on my UNOS.
Old Jan 4, 2008, 06:08 PM
Evolving Member

^^ hey what's up...just hit me up on the cell if you guys get together or something...I'd like to get my cable..I downloaded an update to MitsuLogger (for a mac) and want to see fi I can get that dang cable to connect to the ecu....oh well...hit me up.

Quick Reply: Camp Lejeune/Jacksonville Evos