Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Camp Lejeune/Jacksonville Evos

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2010, 08:35 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just give me a shout tomorrow to figure out a plan.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 12:19 AM

Alright, well I have been here reading these forums for a year or so, made an account a few months ago, so I guess I'll go ahead and make myself known. I drive a TBP '09 R/A right now, possibly looking to trade into an X depending on what I can work for a trade in value, and the difference between the two. I tend to drive around pretty often, and I live on base in the barracks. Yep. That's just about it.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by Ph3n0m
Alright, well I have been here reading these forums for a year or so, made an account a few months ago, so I guess I'll go ahead and make myself known. I drive a TBP '09 R/A right now, possibly looking to trade into an X depending on what I can work for a trade in value, and the difference between the two. I tend to drive around pretty often, and I live on base in the barracks. Yep. That's just about it.
hey man, welcome to the forums...There's quite a few evo's on base and in town, so dont be shy to say hi.

And do you live by the traffic circle, I usually see one parked by there sometimes
Old Jan 31, 2010, 04:48 AM

evo is gettin delivered this morning. Look for a sliver 8 MR with ridiculously dark tinting driving around. let me know whenever u all are getting together
Old Jan 31, 2010, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by stock_evoIX
hey man, welcome to the forums...There's quite a few evo's on base and in town, so dont be shy to say hi.

And do you live by the traffic circle, I usually see one parked by there sometimes
Not exactly, but in the last few months I have lived in the barracks on A Street, the barracks right of Holcomb past the traffic circle, on the right side of the road [though I usually parked on the other side of the barracks (G Street)], and most recently right behind Heroz.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 10:58 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome and we look forward to meeting up with you soon. The Jville Evos are starting to get diversified. Evo Xs, different colored IXs, RA. Now we just need a little nice weather to make a meet happen.

Originally Posted by Paintballer81
evo is gettin delivered this morning. Look for a sliver 8 MR with ridiculously dark tinting driving around. let me know whenever u all are getting together
I know you are excited. Have fun, avoid a speeding ticket.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 12:02 PM

Saw your car this morning on the auto truck by dicks...lol
Old Jan 31, 2010, 12:03 PM

Not exactly, but in the last few months I have lived in the barracks on A Street, the barracks right of Holcomb past the traffic circle, on the right side of the road [though I usually parked on the other side of the barracks (G Street)], and most recently right behind Heroz.
Yep ive seen it.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 03:08 PM
Evolved Member

I think I saw your car on the truck today. There was a Silver MR on a truck (with like 7-8 other cars) parked on the side of Dick's. The guy was there for a little while.

Definitely saw (including the one on the truck) like 3 different Silver Evo's today.

I can't wait to get the plates so I can drive mine....

It would be nice to be able to get a decent sized meet together!!

Last edited by SRTRaceR04; Jan 31, 2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 06:08 PM

lol ya, that was mine. i think its the only one with california plates rollin around.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 07:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you were on A Street then I saw you parked in the area. I am at 3/8, Bn HQ parking lot.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 08:02 PM
Evolved Member

So do any of the CT9A guys talk to any of the CZ4A guys? It just seems almost like the X owners segregate themselves for the most part. I wonder what's up with that.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by alicea8541
If you were on A Street then I saw you parked in the area. I am at 3/8, Bn HQ parking lot.
I was on A street HP 145, from late March to May-ish timeframe. I am with 2/6, and we have been moved all over the place since we got back from the MEU.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 10:55 PM

dude i want your your tail lights, i hate the stock reds, and have asked everybody i see with a r/a or 2010 lancer if they would wanna trade me, so whats up man, let me get them tails from you and ill put the reds on yours
Old Feb 1, 2010, 04:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i dont think their is any animosity between the different platform owners. I mean, we all know the CT9A is way better anyway, but..... lol

Most of the Xs i see around here always flash their lights or wave the same way i do to every other evo i see.

Quick Reply: Camp Lejeune/Jacksonville Evos