Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Camp Lejeune/Jacksonville Evos

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2007, 07:45 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Camp Lejeune/Jacksonville Evos

Just wanted to start a new thread for the Lejeune/Jacksonville area. Want to see if we could get together so everyone can meet each other. There are quite a few of us here but we never meet or talk to share ideas, thoughts, etc. I met SRTRaceR04 and his brother yesterday, again. The last time I saw them was when I had my 03 Evo. Would like to meet the rest of you that are driving around town. Hopefully we can make this happen soon. Chime in if you are in the area, Ben.
Old Oct 18, 2007, 11:49 AM
Evolved Member

Passes through sometimes... Im at Cherrypoint
Old Oct 21, 2007, 06:05 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good luck with this bro. I've been trying to setup a get together for a while now. If this happen I'm down. I do have a suggestion for a get together. There is a car show on the 27th of this month on base. What better time to get a crew together and meet and greet. So jacksonville and surrounding areas lets make this happen.
Old Oct 21, 2007, 02:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MREvolution06
Good luck with this bro. I've been trying to setup a get together for a while now. If this happen I'm down. I do have a suggestion for a get together. There is a car show on the 27th of this month on base. What better time to get a crew together and meet and greet. So jacksonville and surrounding areas lets make this happen.
Any more info on this show... time and place etc.

thanks
Old Oct 21, 2007, 02:40 PM
Evolving Member

Show starts at 8am until 6pm. It going to take place on Camp Lejeune at the Main Exchange. I heard that last years show was really good. If anyone wants to meet up and then we can roll there together, I'm down, or we can just meet there. Don't matter. I'll be there reguardless.
Old Oct 21, 2007, 04:35 PM
Evolved Member

did any of you see the autocross being held at the airstation next weekend???
Old Oct 21, 2007, 08:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ohEVO18
did any of you see the autocross being held at the airstation next weekend???
iNFO on that too?

Where did you find this info?
Old Oct 22, 2007, 06:30 AM
Evolved Member

Some random guy in a dark grey STi came up telling me about it thursday night. Ive seen a couple flyers at different chowhalls and i think at the 7 day store. I'll check it out and post up this afternoon. I do know that there is a novice instruction course on Sat., and that registration for the even start sunday 28 oct from 8am-9am
Old Oct 22, 2007, 08:12 AM
Evolved Member

cool

MCAS C-Point or N-River??

Some random guy in a dark grey STi came up telling me about it thursday night. Ive seen a couple flyers at different chowhalls and i think at the 7 day store. I'll check it out and post up this afternoon. I do know that there is a novice instruction course on Sat., and that registration for the even start sunday 28 oct from 8am-9am

Last edited by talentsearch301; Oct 22, 2007 at 08:16 AM.
Old Oct 22, 2007, 08:31 AM
Evolved Member

It is going to be held at new river air station. I am about to head out for lunch, and while i am out i will try to find that information that I saw and post it up for everyone. On another note, I will be heading down to Wilmington tomorrow for a little "car- meet" if anyone in wants to meet up and ride down...Im the only Evo that has been showing up lately, but there are some nice cars that do show up. Couple Z06's, C6, pro-charged GTO's etc... there is quite a bit of rice, but it gives us something to laugh at and keep us entertained for the evening haha. Ill start a thread and maybe/hopefully get some people to come down
Old Oct 22, 2007, 08:37 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ben, you are stealing our thunder come join our thread !!! j/k, im glad one of you guys finally started something like this to get everyone together. It seems like i have met more evos from that area then the people that actually live there lol. You guys need to get together set something up and maybe we can get these knuckleheads from here to come down as well. A cruise around the beach area doesnt sound too bad. If you do it on a sunday, im sure a few of us can come down.

Ben, maybe you and MREvolution (Nick) i think, can come this way together whenever you are ready to get those cams tuned as well. I have some work left on his car to finish up and yours i really would like to see us make some great power on her. By then i should have my monster dropped in as well
Old Oct 23, 2007, 01:32 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bigric09
Ben, you are stealing our thunder come join our thread !!! j/k, im glad one of you guys finally started something like this to get everyone together. It seems like i have met more evos from that area then the people that actually live there lol. You guys need to get together set something up and maybe we can get these knuckleheads from here to come down as well. A cruise around the beach area doesnt sound too bad. If you do it on a sunday, im sure a few of us can come down.

Ben, maybe you and MREvolution (Nick) i think, can come this way together whenever you are ready to get those cams tuned as well. I have some work left on his car to finish up and yours i really would like to see us make some great power on her. By then i should have my monster dropped in as well

Jason what kind of monster are you taking about. Are we going with a bigger turbo? Whatever it is good luck and can't wait to see what you put down. If you do any work and need help, say on a weekend, I see about coming down to hang out and help. Oh I just got the Cobb AccessPort in. I'm going to have to make a trip and see what can be done with this thing.
Old Oct 23, 2007, 01:34 PM
Evolving Member

It is going to be held at new river air station. I am about to head out for lunch, and while i am out i will try to find that information that I saw and post it up for everyone. On another note, I will be heading down to Wilmington tomorrow for a little "car- meet" if anyone in wants to meet up and ride down...Im the only Evo that has been showing up lately, but there are some nice cars that do show up. Couple Z06's, C6, pro-charged GTO's etc... there is quite a bit of rice, but it gives us something to laugh at and keep us entertained for the evening haha. Ill start a thread and maybe/hopefully get some people to come down
WHat time will you be heading down there?
Old Oct 23, 2007, 02:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by MREvolution06
Jason what kind of monster are you taking about. Are we going with a bigger turbo? Whatever it is good luck and can't wait to see what you put down. If you do any work and need help, say on a weekend, I see about coming down to hang out and help. Oh I just got the Cobb AccessPort in. I'm going to have to make a trip and see what can be done with this thing.
access port ? should be interesting... the only thing i dont like about them is that you have no more control over tuning after that, you need an access port tuner. Other then that, it seems like it has a lot of cool options. We should try something... let me tune it first before you use the port ... see what kind of numbers we make. Then let H and H at it with the pro tuner software and see who wins

im building something along the lines of a 35. A buddy of mine gave me a manifold/downpipe/wastegate and we have been sourcing parts since then. Almost done and ready to put it in. Hopefully this weekend
Old Oct 24, 2007, 07:55 PM
Evolving Member

Finally got on a computer at Fort Huachuca and you guys are talking on here. I won't be back until early next month . It is a good course so I really can't complain plus what little I get from per diem and clothing allowance will allow me to get my cams installed and tuned. . Hopefully I will see you guys soon.

Quick Reply: Camp Lejeune/Jacksonville Evos