Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Massive Meet In West Palm !!!!

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2008, 09:13 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man , nice turnout and some clean looking cars
Old May 29, 2008, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by xtremeboost
Man , nice turnout and some clean looking cars
Thanks ! Hope to see you and some friends next Thursday !!!
Old May 30, 2008, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by SWOLN
It was fun ! BLACKBEE30, you had a sick flame from your tailpipe at Military and Chokeuhchubby, thought it might burn your wing off!
yeahh i get that sometimes im rich at top end it was fun!!!
Old May 30, 2008, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by BLACKBEE30
yeahh i get that sometimes im rich at top end it was fun!!!
Definately !!! That FLAME was SICK !!!!
Old Jun 1, 2008, 08:01 AM

yes !!! getting ready for next Thursday !!!!!!
Old Jun 2, 2008, 11:47 AM

"South Florida Ralli//Arts"

Be prepared for the FIRST COMING OFFICIAL RALLIART MEET!!! more details this coming week. SO BE PREPARED TO SHINE UP AND COME OUT!! We are ready to make a movement...

we really want to make this happen so those with Ralli//Arts please come we encourage and ask you guys to please come out and support and also to those who do not have a Ralli//Art and have a lancer new or older model you guys are welcome to come but honestly we really ask for all ralli arts to please come out Guys & Girls doesn't matter ok

If really intrested please contact me by pm or Tony his screen name is RAlli//ART305 ok hope to here from you guys really soon.....

you can find information on the us southeast region forum under All South FL Ralli//Arts!!!! or just pm me and i will send you informaition Guys And Girls with Ralli Arts
Old Jun 2, 2008, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by V's_Rally_Art
"South Florida Ralli//Arts"

Be prepared for the FIRST COMING OFFICIAL RALLIART MEET!!! more details this coming week. SO BE PREPARED TO SHINE UP AND COME OUT!! We are ready to make a movement...

we really want to make this happen so those with Ralli//Arts please come we encourage and ask you guys to please come out and support and also to those who do not have a Ralli//Art and have a lancer new or older model you guys are welcome to come but honestly we really ask for all ralli arts to please come out Guys & Girls doesn't matter ok

If really intrested please contact me by pm or Tony his screen name is RAlli//ART305 ok hope to here from you guys really soon.....

you can find information on the us southeast region forum under All South FL Ralli//Arts!!!! or just pm me and i will send you informaition Guys And Girls with Ralli Arts
Cool ! We have weekly meets here at the Hooters....you all are welcomed !!!
Old Jun 2, 2008, 02:06 PM

thanks bro thats cool hopefully when we are up that way and have enough people together we will all drive up there and chill with you guys in wpb and hopefully when you guys are here the same goes to you just let us know

Originally Posted by raymi
Cool ! We have weekly meets here at the Hooters....you all are welcomed !!!
Old Jun 2, 2008, 02:11 PM

Once again that is not my s/n u can PM me if anything..thx
Old Jun 2, 2008, 03:00 PM

Sorry Tony
Old Jun 2, 2008, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by V's_Rally_Art
thanks bro thats cool hopefully when we are up that way and have enough people together we will all drive up there and chill with you guys in wpb and hopefully when you guys are here the same goes to you just let us know
WILL DO !!!!!!
Old Jun 2, 2008, 06:03 PM

To all RALLI //ARTS and others who would like to come tony and i will be at towers on We will be at Towers on friday night meeting up about 8 pm you will see the 2 RALLI //ARTs there on will be a Pearl White with an evo wing and also the TEMEVO stickers on the door and also a silver one there on crome rims. Please if intrested don't hesitate to walk up or drive up ok we really want to see who is intrested in makeing this move for the ralliarts The Ralli Art name needs to come out of hibernation And Show everyone we are not just any Lancer.

So come and show the support and also those who want to come come along we might take a drive out somewhere not stay there for too long ok and well like i said earlier everyone is welcomed no racisim on evos or new lancers but we do ask for all ralliarts to come out please

thx......
Old Jun 2, 2008, 06:28 PM

Directions to Towers for those who will show up

coming from miami the 3 easy ways 95 north , or 75 north, or turnpike north.

now from 95north coming from miami you will take it north till you get to 595, you will take 595 west till you get to University exit and get off there on university make a left and after the left go straight and you will see a taco bell on the left turn into the plaza that is where towers is at you will see all the cars there.

coming from 75 going north from miami, you will go north till you get to 595 and take it east, go east on 595 and get off on university turn right when you get off the interstate and go straight and you will see a taco bell on the left turn into the plaza that is where towers is at you will see all the cars there.

coming from turnpike going north from miami get off 595 going west then get off on university make a left and after the left go straight and you will see a taco bell on the left turn into the plaza that is where towers is at you will see all the cars there.

like i said look for the 2 ralliarts there will will be there after 8 pm I will be in a white ralli art with the temevo stickers on the sides look for me if anyquestions or you need to call pm me and i will contact you asap

thx .... for the suporrt
Old Jun 3, 2008, 08:39 AM

yes !!!! 2 more days !!!!! We gonna have fun again !!! See you all there !!!
Old Jun 4, 2008, 06:24 PM

SHINE UP GUYS !!!! TOMORROW IS THE MEET !!!!!

Quick Reply: Massive Meet In West Palm !!!!