Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Jamil at Brotherz Racing & we are no longer there

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2008, 03:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mrxidx
yup.. how'd you guess.. can i talk to you on aim?
it was good talking to you man i hope you get everything you deserve.Gl and let me know when we can help.
Old May 21, 2008, 05:12 PM
Account Disabled

good luck x and alpha wish you guys the best. Thanks for the talk the other night it was long over due. If you guys need any thing we are here for you guys once again. Good luck
Old May 21, 2008, 07:32 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Rob@Big Valley
good luck x and alpha wish you guys the best. Thanks for the talk the other night it was long over due. If you guys need any thing we are here for you guys once again. Good luck
Thanks a lot Rob and Dave. It was long over due! We were happy you all were doing good
Old May 24, 2008, 01:56 AM

Thanks man we were at the new your place to long today its 5am my eyes burn lol
Old May 24, 2008, 09:39 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by DAredDragon
Thanks man we were at the new your place to long today its 5am my eyes burn lol
lol and we had to be back at the shop 5 hrs later hahah
Old May 24, 2008, 01:00 PM
Evolving Member

lol and we had to be back at the shop 5 hrs later hahah
Too much fun I'm getting ready to leave to tune two Supra's. One I may bring by today if things go right. New standalone
Old May 24, 2008, 04:44 PM
Evolving Member

Hey this is Gee with the white evo.Sorry to hear that guys. And Alpha was the only person trying to work on my car. YOu car a great tuner, 14psi and got that power out of my car... I wish you guy the best of luck. You guys are good people. Well my car is in good hands now, Its at Big Valley, the guys there are just too nice and helpful.

Last edited by evoboy83; May 24, 2008 at 04:49 PM.
Old May 24, 2008, 10:50 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evoboy83
Hey this is Gee with the white evo.Sorry to hear that guys. And Alpha was the only person trying to work on my car. YOu car a great tuner, 14psi and got that power out of my car... I wish you guy the best of luck. You guys are good people. Well my car is in good hands now, Its at Big Valley, the guys there are just too nice and helpful.
Hey Gee. Thanks for the kind words. Yeah. I've seen your car the last couple times I have been up there. Actually noticed it the first night I was up there to talk with Rob and Dave. Your car is in good hands Rob, Dave, Vic, Anthony and the rest of the crew are good people. Cant wait to hear what it does Gee and his friends are another car Jamil helped drop the ball on. While TheRedDragon was on vacation I was left to tune this car, work on this car, answer phones, answer customers up front, etc. It was pretty embarrassing at the time
Old May 25, 2008, 11:50 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by alpha
Hey Gee. Thanks for the kind words. Yeah. I've seen your car the last couple times I have been up there. Actually noticed it the first night I was up there to talk with Rob and Dave. Your car is in good hands Rob, Dave, Vic, Anthony and the rest of the crew are good people. Cant wait to hear what it does Gee and his friends are another car Jamil helped drop the ball on. While TheRedDragon was on vacation I was left to tune this car, work on this car, answer phones, answer customers up front, etc. It was pretty embarrassing at the time
I wish you and X the best of luck. you guys are good people.
Old May 25, 2008, 12:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
unbelievable
Old May 27, 2008, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by evoboy83
I wish you and X the best of luck. you guys are good people.
hey Gee i get no love lol dont forget luggage in hand street clothing and i was right under your car trying to help you guys lol..... your car is looking good i was there today and dave and ant are taking very good care and time. you will be very happy.
Old May 27, 2008, 09:05 PM
Evolving Member

^^^ ok some love for you too...^^^ Good luck guys see you guys when we move down there in a couple...lol
Old Jun 5, 2008, 09:57 AM
Evolving Member

Wanted to up date this and get some things straight. I've had more than a couple people ask me where I am moving, who I am working with, etc. I'm NOT moving. I've had a couple offers out of state but I am staying in Tampa. Also, people have said I am no longer tuning. This isn't true. I'm still tuning full time independtly for now

Bam and Jamal are no longer with Brotherz Racing. Bam is now at Big Valley Performance

A friend of mine that had his car at Brotherz Racing was coming by from time to time to work on it. After we left his tools were stolen out of his personal tool box. His tools were finally replaced, I think, but is still owed money

Another friend of mine is still waiting a month and a half for his clutch that he paid in full for
Old Jul 6, 2008, 08:08 AM
Evolving Member

Thought I would give an update. In the last month two employees have been arrested. One being the owner. One for possession of stolen property (linked to 21 stolen car) and the other for Possession of Controlled Substance, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Possession of Cannabis, Possession of Controlled Substance, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Dont know why he didnt or hasnt caught another violation

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/defa...sp/bn=08040227
Old Jul 6, 2008, 08:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Dam that's foul!

Quick Reply: Jamil at Brotherz Racing & we are no longer there