Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Jamil at Brotherz Racing & we are no longer there

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2008, 11:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by alpha
Wanted to up date this and get some things straight. I've had more than a couple people ask me where I am moving, who I am working with, etc. I'm NOT moving. I've had a couple offers out of state but I am staying in Tampa. Also, people have said I am no longer tuning. This isn't true. I'm still tuning full time independtly for now

Bam and Jamal are no longer with Brotherz Racing. Bam is now at Big Valley Performance

A friend of mine that had his car at Brotherz Racing was coming by from time to time to work on it. After we left his tools were stolen out of his personal tool box. His tools were finally replaced, I think, but is still owed money

Another friend of mine is still waiting a month and a half for his clutch that he paid in full for
Wish you guys the best of luck ! You are good people ! I will keep in touch so I know where to reach you for my new tune.....good luck !
Old Jul 11, 2008, 11:41 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by raymi
Wish you guys the best of luck ! You are good people ! I will keep in touch so I know where to reach you for my new tune.....good luck !
Thanks bro. Look forward to talking with you soon

364DY CJ W/O CR SUSP WHEN BED AVAIL B

Break down of what that means. Jamil Janjua is spending 364 days in county jail now

Lawyer did a good job keeping him out of state. One more day. So two birthdays spent in jail. Though if this was a normal person like myself with his record. It would have probably been a mandatory three years