Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Palm Beach EVO's weekly CLUB meet !!!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2008, 03:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Dyno day this weekend at AWDMotorsports has been canceled !!!!
Old Sep 13, 2008, 05:33 PM

The red EVO X in our group is running hard now !!! We went for a joy ride this evening and its shooting out a foot and a half FLAMES out the back !!!!!
Old Sep 14, 2008, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by raymi
The red EVO X in our group is running hard now !!! We went for a joy ride this evening and its shooting out a foot and a half FLAMES out the back !!!!!
I went down Bee Line tonight and was like WTF!!! Can't touch Edgar though
Old Sep 15, 2008, 09:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Karting tomorrow at Xtreme ! Anyone going to take phizzalots' spot? I believe he has a 28.6 around the track. Come get some ! 3-7 p.m. L8r

Last edited by SWOLN; Sep 15, 2008 at 09:36 AM.
Old Sep 19, 2008, 01:21 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Combatvetgsr

I went down Bee Line tonight and was like WTF!!! Can't touch Edgar though
hey bro sorry if i almost burn your car on fire last thursday
Old Sep 20, 2008, 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by dahuii77
hey bro sorry if i almost burn your car on fire last thursday
Do it again and I will get edgar on you
Old Sep 21, 2008, 06:22 PM

Hey guys, Road Trip soon !!!!! We have been invited to a DSM meet down south on a Sunday.......so, get your rides ready to go and represent !!!!!
Old Sep 21, 2008, 07:49 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by raymi
Hey guys, Road Trip soon !!!!! We have been invited to a DSM meet down south on a Sunday.......so, get your rides ready to go and represent !!!!!
That's correct, Ray!

It sucks I can't make it to the Hooters meets anymore, but I'm still very active in the South Florida DSM club. I've been a member there for almost 3 years now and they are a great bunch of guys. Until recently, we wanted it to remain a DSM (eclipse/talon/laser/ dsm 4g63 swapped car / gvr4) meet. I fit in cause I had 2 eclipses - a 99 rs, then a 98 gsx before the evo lol. But, active members have started to dwindle, and we haven't really had any new people join in. So, we are trying to expand to other Mitsu brothers. I feel you guys are a great bunch also, and we'd like to invite you to hang out with us. We really like to keep the meet very civil, meaning no burnouts, racing, or just bad behavior at all. Sometimes we have a few riceboys come in and try to find a race and sometimes drift in the parking lot like at Hooters, and we just leave them be. We are more or less a performance minded group, caring more about speed than looks, judging by some of our cars hahaha. But that means we have a lot of very knowledgeable members, some of which are on NABR, including someone who did an AWD conversion on a FWD gst, someone who helped create and is helping in the upcoming version of DSMLink, someone who creates tuning software for turbo'd non turbo eclipses/talons, and a bunch of other enthusiasts.

We meet at the Checkers on University and Commercial down in Lauderhill every other Sunday, meaning next meet is on the 28th.

We have a forum - http://www.sofladsm.com
and a direct link to meet info can be found at -here

Wow, this is probably one of the longest posts I've ever made haha. Hope to see you guys at the next meet, or at least as a new member on the forum!

Last edited by MikeIsBoosted; Sep 21, 2008 at 07:56 PM.
Old Sep 25, 2008, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by MikeIsBoosted
That's correct, Ray!

It sucks I can't make it to the Hooters meets anymore, but I'm still very active in the South Florida DSM club. I've been a member there for almost 3 years now and they are a great bunch of guys. Until recently, we wanted it to remain a DSM (eclipse/talon/laser/ dsm 4g63 swapped car / gvr4) meet. I fit in cause I had 2 eclipses - a 99 rs, then a 98 gsx before the evo lol. But, active members have started to dwindle, and we haven't really had any new people join in. So, we are trying to expand to other Mitsu brothers. I feel you guys are a great bunch also, and we'd like to invite you to hang out with us. We really like to keep the meet very civil, meaning no burnouts, racing, or just bad behavior at all. Sometimes we have a few riceboys come in and try to find a race and sometimes drift in the parking lot like at Hooters, and we just leave them be. We are more or less a performance minded group, caring more about speed than looks, judging by some of our cars hahaha. But that means we have a lot of very knowledgeable members, some of which are on NABR, including someone who did an AWD conversion on a FWD gst, someone who helped create and is helping in the upcoming version of DSMLink, someone who creates tuning software for turbo'd non turbo eclipses/talons, and a bunch of other enthusiasts.

We meet at the Checkers on University and Commercial down in Lauderhill every other Sunday, meaning next meet is on the 28th.

We have a forum - http://www.sofladsm.com
and a direct link to meet info can be found at -here

Wow, this is probably one of the longest posts I've ever made haha. Hope to see you guys at the next meet, or at least as a new member on the forum!
I talked to the guys and they liked the idea ! I may go but not sure yet cause I have plans, but either way get with the guys to see where you gonna meet up...
Old Sep 28, 2008, 11:06 AM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
guys check us out...... https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=371999
Old Sep 28, 2008, 11:12 AM
Evolving Member

Just wanted to let everyone know I can't make it to the DSM meet tonight. I'm feeling a little under the weather and I need to catch up on some school work. Hopefully we can all go to the meet in another 2 weeks!
Old Sep 28, 2008, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by MikeIsBoosted
Just wanted to let everyone know I can't make it to the DSM meet tonight. I'm feeling a little under the weather and I need to catch up on some school work. Hopefully we can all go to the meet in another 2 weeks!
No problem.........
Old Sep 28, 2008, 02:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dam Mike, I didn't know you were into dsm's like that.... I have another ride COUGHgalantCough Cough that Ive been trying to do a lot of mods too...

I have a lot of the parts and have been looking for the dsm scene to help me out with a few questions but the closet I've come is towers on fridays

I duno about tonight but will try to make it out there the sunday after next...
Old Sep 28, 2008, 04:38 PM
Evolving Member

That's cool, phizz. Sign up on our forum and we'd be glad to help in any way we can!

EDIT: Just noticed you did lol. Let me know if it doesn't send out your confirmation email or whatever cause I heard it was having problems lately..... we are trying to setup a new forum on a private server soon.

Last edited by MikeIsBoosted; Sep 28, 2008 at 04:41 PM.
Old Sep 28, 2008, 05:38 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ok, Ya I signed up but haven't received a confirmation e-mail as of yet.. I tried to link up to this site a long time ago thru dsmtuners but that board seemed kinda dead...

If you can get the admin to send out the confirm email and allow the registration to take place that'll be cool....

Then I can upload some pics of my Daily G and ask a few questions

Quick Reply: Palm Beach EVO's weekly CLUB meet !!!