Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Hot Import Nights Orlando *discount*

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2008, 12:55 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hot Import Nights Orlando *DISCOUNT*

A few of you know me for setting up the Southeast Regional DSM/EVO Meets in the past, and thought it would be cool to see some of you guys again. I figured anything to help you guys and support the 4G63 community would be positive. Lindsey(SPYDR-QT) and I drive matching DSM's as some of you may know or have seen at the recent Proccolino EVO Meet, and do our best not to follow the Fast & Ferocious culture of the Altezza taillights and LED washer nozzles. You'll never see a body kit, or anything obnoxious that the 2G has been stereotyped with. Although, we will be "officially" showing our DSM's for the first time at Hot Import Nights in Orlando, FL. I know a lot of you guys may not be a part of the import show scene or showing not be your cup of tea, with Lindsey and mine being voted Ride of the Month on other forums, we thought it was time to really shine and give exposure to others who need to know what the heart of DSM are about.

Rest assure, a neon strip, nor a strobe light will ever touch either of our girls. We are going down there to have a nice HIS/HERS presentation, including a flashing traffic light, lines on a simulated roadway, road reflectors, parking meter, fog machine, manhole cover, HID's on throughout the show, and if we get lucky a mannequin dressed up in a police officer's outfit. I believe a good balance of presentation and substance in a vehicle, make up a nice car at a car show. The girls could hold their own just being parked at some random piece of concrete slab, but I figured we'd make it interesting. I was an official car show judge back in the lowrider days from 1994~1997 and my first DSM ended up being Pioneer Electronics' New Products demonstration vehicle. So I can say I know a thing or two about being in an exhibition hall with hundreds of people walking by to see what you've created.

This show means a lot to us in that just a year ago, Caryn(Lindsey's Spyder) was completely bone stock and I took her to her first HIN show just for ****s and kicks. We saw ONE red Spyder that had some knockoff wheels and I couldn't help but stare at it and think, we're coming back next year to show the scene what it's all about. Well a year has past and you've all seen her progression through this thread...
Project Caryn (Kylie's little sister) - DSMpurity.com Forums

I've been talking to the Marketing Coordinator for Hot Import Nights/Nightshift Events and he has made a special flyer and a discount code for you all to use to receive $10 off admission. So if you guys would love to come support us type in DSM when you purchase the tickets online at www.hotimportnights.com For others living in other cities that have plans on going to a future Hot Import Night event or Nightshift event, try using the coupon code, and it may work for you. We'll be handing out Forced Performance, JESTR Tuning, Street Tuned Motorsports, etc. business cards and decals. Thanks to Amber, Emery and Joe, and John Estrada for donating them. Hope to see some of you there and wish us luck!
Old Jul 10, 2008, 01:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
$10 off!! Awesome! I was thinking of not going since I've been attending that show for 4 years straight but I guess one more year won't hurt anyone.

I'll try to get in contact with some of my friends that still own DSM's to see if they will go too.
Old Jul 10, 2008, 01:20 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hmmmm
Old Jul 10, 2008, 01:43 PM
Evolving Member

Stop by and see us. I'll either be wearing my JESTR Tuning shirt or a red FP shirt. My girlfriend will either be wearing a Street Tuned Motorsports shirt or something pink. Haha...but yes take advantage of the $10 off discount. It's insanely priced if you ask me, but worth it to see our creative display. Not to mention you'll see some good ol' tuners and vendors inside.
Old Jul 10, 2008, 07:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LUNARFX
Stop by and see us. I'll either be wearing my JESTR Tuning shirt or a red FP shirt. My girlfriend will either be wearing a Street Tuned Motorsports shirt or something pink. Haha...but yes take advantage of the $10 off discount. It's insanely priced if you ask me, but worth it to see our creative display. Not to mention you'll see some good ol' tuners and vendors inside.
Word.

We are paying more for the entertainment (including the models) than for what is actually all about, the import scene. Plus more than half of the cars on the show are from ppl like you guys that pay to park your car in there sort to speak .
Old Jul 11, 2008, 04:46 AM

nice! i'm glad i hadn't bought my tickets yet

ernie, krista and i will be out to check out the girls and the sweet setup! it sounds like you'll have the most creative display in the show
Old Jul 11, 2008, 07:58 AM
Evolving Member

Well, we're trying! The flashing traffic light is pretty funny with our personalized street names for the girls. Hell, we'll even have real road reflectors on the ground, so hopefully someone doesn't report me to the feds. I just hope you guys enjoy it. I didn't want clutter up our display, but wanted a simple clean display. Neither of the girls will ever have anything flashing or look like a late night pool hall with all the neons some other rides have.

I thought I had reminded Krista about the $10 off discount offer! Take advantage for sure!
Old Jul 11, 2008, 11:06 AM
Account Disabled

I might put my car in there for ****s and giggles. I got a wedding that day so I won't be there but my car might be showing. Won't win any trophies that is for sure lol.
Old Jul 11, 2008, 11:37 AM
Evolving Member

Don't forget Geo, that you can get a $10 off registration as well with the "DSM" discount. I know you're old school from the Orlando DSM days. Haha...
Old Jul 15, 2008, 07:28 PM
Evolving Member

If any of you are familiar with DJ X, he will also be at HIN and will be giving us CD's and products to give away from our display. If you're also listening to Orlando's XL 106.7 DJ X will be spinning live on the radio and will be giving us and HIN props live on the air.
Old Jul 16, 2008, 12:58 PM
Evolved Member

I hope those are some good CD's .
Old Jul 16, 2008, 08:18 PM
Evolving Member

If we run out, just turn on your radio that night! Woop! Woop!
Old Jul 21, 2008, 10:37 AM

some pics of kylie and caryn from HIN this past weekend...

Old Jul 21, 2008, 04:47 PM

That is a really cool display
Old Jul 21, 2008, 08:17 PM

Your guys display was awesome Ernie... My team is in work on ours now... The Subaru and I are gonna be going straight - well its a surprise -

Quick Reply: Hot Import Nights Orlando *discount*