Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Raleigh/Durham/Triangle Area Meet

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2008 | 06:04 PM

Sure - tomorrow would be fine. There is a nice Japanese restaurant there too.
Old Jan 2, 2009 | 11:31 AM
Evolved Member

Just remind all the evos in NC/SC area for the evo meet in feb28th and please dont forget to sign up.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/so...rt-racing.html
Old Jan 5, 2009 | 09:08 AM
Evolved Member

My hard drive crashed last month. I've lost all the pictures i've EVER taken. Man, i'm pissed, Just wanted to suggest you guys start backing up your data if you don't already.
Old Jan 5, 2009 | 09:14 AM
Evolved Member

sorry to hear that Rober, now this should motivate you that you jsut have to double up and take more than ever. It has been a LONG time since we all met up tho
Old Jan 5, 2009 | 09:21 AM
Evolved Member

I am hopefully moving up to the Raleigh area for work soon. I've sent a couple resumes up there and heard back from 1 marketing firm so far. I went up there a couple weeks ago and looked at some apartments/townhouses i could rent. I am actually coming up there again wednesday-thursday for an interview and to look at couple more places to rent. I just wanted to ask how all of you guys like the Raleigh/triangle area? Could any of you suggest any apartment/townhouse complexes to check out, say in the northern Raleigh/Cary area? I graduated from Coastal Carolina University in Myrtle Beach a little over a year ago with Management and Marketing degrees, do any of you know of any businesses that may be looking for someone with those types of degrees? Looking forward to hearing back from you guys, and thanks for any help.
Old Jan 5, 2009 | 09:24 AM
Evolved Member

o man COASTAL CAROLINA FTMFW.. used to have some fine azz scally friends there... cary/raleigh is awesome.. thats why everyone from up north and down south comes here... i would only move from here for like 2 or 3 places.. and that was if i was rich.. cant call any good apartments/townhomes tho... too many to think and i live outside of the city
Old Jan 5, 2009 | 10:49 AM
EvoM Community Team

Originally Posted by SoundBoy4
My hard drive crashed last month. I've lost all the pictures i've EVER taken. Man, i'm pissed, Just wanted to suggest you guys start backing up your data if you don't already.
Damn Sorry to hear about that. You lost EVERYTHING? Or did you have any pictures saved anywhere else?
Old Jan 5, 2009 | 11:16 AM
Evolved Member

subscribed
Old Jan 5, 2009 | 11:25 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 06MREvo
I am hopefully moving up to the Raleigh area for work soon. I've sent a couple resumes up there and heard back from 1 marketing firm so far. I went up there a couple weeks ago and looked at some apartments/townhouses i could rent. I am actually coming up there again wednesday-thursday for an interview and to look at couple more places to rent. I just wanted to ask how all of you guys like the Raleigh/triangle area? Could any of you suggest any apartment/townhouse complexes to check out, say in the northern Raleigh/Cary area? I graduated from Coastal Carolina University in Myrtle Beach a little over a year ago with Management and Marketing degrees, do any of you know of any businesses that may be looking for someone with those types of degrees? Looking forward to hearing back from you guys, and thanks for any help.
Iam moving down to raleigh on the 9th from detroit as well. for work purposes as well. let me know if u find some goods deals on appartments, i could use all teh help i get. i will do same.
Thanks
Old Jan 5, 2009 | 12:39 PM

there is a place in chatahm countny near druham called governers village its like 800 a mth with everything and its upclass rightnext door to a shopping center food cat and ABC, bout 10 mins from south point mall 25 mins from raleigh.
Old Jan 5, 2009 | 01:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by hensley
there is a place in chatahm countny near druham called governers village its like 800 a mth with everything and its upclass rightnext door to a shopping center food cat and ABC, bout 10 mins from south point mall 25 mins from raleigh.
thanks for the look up. i was looking more to be around the crabtree mall area and northwest or north of raleigh, since my work will be in wakeforest and would like to be close to lifetime fitness in Carry and the downtown scene.
Old Jan 5, 2009 | 01:36 PM
Evolved Member

thanks for the help so far guys...i actually have a job interview up there wednesday...the apartments and whatnot i have looked at so far seem to be running specials this month and maybe next month since not many people sign leases during this time...a lot of them are discounting the price $100-$200 the normal cost...so well see what happens...
Old Jan 5, 2009 | 01:40 PM
EvoM Community Team

Originally Posted by detroit pistins
thanks for the look up. i was looking more to be around the crabtree mall area and northwest or north of raleigh, since my work will be in wakeforest and would like to be close to lifetime fitness in Carry and the downtown scene.
You could check out the Brier Creek area. Tons of apartments there. Crabtree would be a pretty far drive to Wake Forest (I live by Crabtree mall). I wouldn't recommend living there and commuting to Wake Forest every day. You could try to see if there are any nice places around Triangle Town Center mall. Not sure if that's a nice area, but it's closer to Wake Forest.

Good luck with the apartment search!
Old Jan 5, 2009 | 01:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by adambl03
You could check out the Brier Creek area. Tons of apartments there. Crabtree would be a pretty far drive to Wake Forest (I live by Crabtree mall). I wouldn't recommend living there and commuting to Wake Forest every day. You could try to see if there are any nice places around Triangle Town Center mall. Not sure if that's a nice area, but it's closer to Wake Forest.

Good luck with the apartment search!
how far of a drive is it from crabtree to wakeforest. iam averaging a 45 min commute here in michigan. anything under 15 mins is really close to me.
Thanks
Old Jan 5, 2009 | 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by detroit pistins
how far of a drive is it from crabtree to wakeforest. iam averaging a 45 min commute here in michigan. anything under 15 mins is really close to me.
Thanks
Depends on where you are and the traffic. I live on the Raleigh side of Wake Forest and I can get to Crabtree in 20 min. if there's no traffic...as a matter of fact, I drive past Crabtree everyday on my way to and from work. It would take a bit longer if you were on the North/Northeast side of WF...

Wake Forest is exploding with growth (Kinda' like Holly Springs was a few years back)...there are tons of places (apartments, townhomes, houses, businesses, etc.) being built around here, particularly on this side of town (near Triangle Town Center, as Adam suggested). Check it out if you get a chance!

Quick Reply: Raleigh/Durham/Triangle Area Meet