Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Raleigh/Durham/Triangle Area Meet

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2009 | 03:31 PM
Evolved Member

So i was offered a job in Raleigh...i start wednesday morning...I have a free place to stay up there right now...i'm working wednesday, thursday, friday...if i like it after work on friday i'm going to go over to the Thornhill Apartments and get an apartment...If i like the job and the apartment stuff goes through i will permanently relocate up to Raleigh for work...well see what happens...By the way i drive an 06 GG IX MR lowered with black rims and dark tint...if you see me flag me down...oh yeah my job is located right on Glenwood like a mile from the Crabtree mall and the apartments i'm looking at are like 3 more miles away...
Old Jan 11, 2009 | 04:42 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dbotkin5
Another black IX.. sweet. If you're in the brier creek area and see a black IX with gold Advans that would be me. Flag me down or something
lool sweet! do the same if u see me aswell, everything is stock on my car but for a cf hood and tints.
where is the brier crek btw? i will be driving quite a bit on the capital 1 since my work is in wakeforest, and currently looking at a place around the crabtree area. any evos around those areas?
Old Jan 11, 2009 | 06:53 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by detroit pistins
lool sweet! do the same if u see me aswell, everything is stock on my car but for a cf hood and tints.
where is the brier crek btw? i will be driving quite a bit on the capital 1 since my work is in wakeforest, and currently looking at a place around the crabtree area. any evos around those areas?
Brier Creek is NW Raleigh off of 540 and Glenwood... Capital is like exit 16 I think and Brier Creek is exit 5 (I think) off of 540. I'm not down on Capital very often but we'll get some weekly meets going again as soon as the weather is a little nicer.

Since it's been pretty nice lately and it looks like we have some new people moving to the area, do you guys want to try to get a meet organized for this coming Sunday (Jan. 18th)?
Old Jan 11, 2009 | 06:55 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 06MREvo
So i was offered a job in Raleigh...i start wednesday morning...I have a free place to stay up there right now...i'm working wednesday, thursday, friday...if i like it after work on friday i'm going to go over to the Thornhill Apartments and get an apartment...If i like the job and the apartment stuff goes through i will permanently relocate up to Raleigh for work...well see what happens...By the way i drive an 06 GG IX MR lowered with black rims and dark tint...if you see me flag me down...oh yeah my job is located right on Glenwood like a mile from the Crabtree mall and the apartments i'm looking at are like 3 more miles away...

Welcome to Raleigh.. maybe lol I'm sure you'll see some of us out every now and then. Keep an eye on the southeast section and we'll try to get some meets going again, especially since there's some new people moving to the area
Old Jan 11, 2009 | 07:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dbotkin5
Brier Creek is NW Raleigh off of 540 and Glenwood... Capital is like exit 16 I think and Brier Creek is exit 5 (I think) off of 540. I'm not down on Capital very often but we'll get some weekly meets going again as soon as the weather is a little nicer.

Since it's been pretty nice lately and it looks like we have some new people moving to the area, do you guys want to try to get a meet organized for this coming Sunday (Jan. 18th)?
ya definitly if my car arrives on time. i have it being shipped this wed. to raleigh so hopefuly they won;t take too long.

how old is everyone around here btw? iam 26.
Old Jan 11, 2009 | 07:45 PM

I'm one of the local geriatrics...38 this month...
Old Jan 11, 2009 | 10:07 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 'Lectric_Blu_IX
I'm one of the local geriatrics...38 this month...
i think i read it some where but they were saying that the 30's are sort of the popular age for the evo owners, sort of the mature, older crowd. i thin kage is just a number when it comes to throttle really..lol
Old Jan 11, 2009 | 10:29 PM

Im 23. There are a handful of evo owners in Brier creek if you ever make your way around here.
Old Jan 12, 2009 | 04:53 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by leevg
Im 23. There are a handful of evo owners in Brier creek if you ever make your way around here.
ya i will definitly come down once a meet has been organized and receive my car.
Old Jan 12, 2009 | 06:02 AM
Evolved Member

ok somebody please trade/buy for my cop magnet piece of **** of an evo... i hate holly springs pig
Old Jan 12, 2009 | 09:56 AM
EvoM Community Team

Originally Posted by E VOL IX
ok somebody please trade/buy for my cop magnet piece of **** of an evo... i hate holly springs pig
WTF happened now?
Old Jan 12, 2009 | 10:52 AM
Evolved Member

road used to be 45mph... i turn on the road going 50.. about 40 yards ahead i see the 35mph sign.. i start slowing down as soon as i do fuqqin town cop goes by... for a split second i was like hmmm he would never catch me.. but naw just pulled over and tried to tell him i saw teh sign and was slowing down he didnt even care.. got a 52 in a 35.. funny thing is my car is SCREAMING loud in 4th gear antyhing over like 45-48 so i know i wasnt goin that much over 40.. o well havent had nothing in wake county in a long time... time to call the DA and beg for a PJC
Old Jan 12, 2009 | 11:55 AM

so was there a sign saying 35 that you passed or were you coming up to one that said 35
Old Jan 12, 2009 | 01:38 PM
EvoM Community Team

http://www.youtube.com/user/failblog

For Justin :-)
Old Jan 12, 2009 | 04:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by E VOL IX
road used to be 45mph... i turn on the road going 50.. about 40 yards ahead i see the 35mph sign.. i start slowing down as soon as i do fuqqin town cop goes by... for a split second i was like hmmm he would never catch me.. but naw just pulled over and tried to tell him i saw teh sign and was slowing down he didnt even care.. got a 52 in a 35.. funny thing is my car is SCREAMING loud in 4th gear antyhing over like 45-48 so i know i wasnt goin that much over 40.. o well havent had nothing in wake county in a long time... time to call the DA and beg for a PJC
man that really sucks. btw do they have speed cameras on the highways? iam going fast on the 540 most of the the time but i have this fear at the back of my head there is a camera somewhere..lol, pls let me know.
Thanks

Quick Reply: Raleigh/Durham/Triangle Area Meet