Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Raleigh/Durham/Triangle Area Meet

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2009 | 04:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by detroit pistins
man that really sucks. btw do they have speed cameras on the highways? iam going fast on the 540 most of the the time but i have this fear at the back of my head there is a camera somewhere..lol, pls let me know.
Thanks
I don't think they have speed cameras... However, I do know that they have undercover RED/Maroon 06/07 body style Mustangs in the Morrisville/Cary area so watch out there.

BTW, I'm also 23. There's several younger evo owners around the raleigh area.. me, leevg, Robert, Justin... others I'm sure...

Mike - You allowed to come out and play again? I'd like to get a meet together either this Sunday or next. Who all would be around and interested so I can gauge interest and get a bit of a head count?
Old Jan 12, 2009 | 05:18 PM
Evolving Member

Who all from Raleigh is planning on going to the gokart day on Feb. 28th in Mooresville??

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/so...rt-racing.html

Just curious as to how many people we could get to caravan down
Old Jan 12, 2009 | 05:21 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dbotkin5
I don't think they have speed cameras... However, I do know that they have undercover RED/Maroon 06/07 body style Mustangs in the Morrisville/Cary area so watch out there.

BTW, I'm also 23. There's several younger evo owners around the raleigh area.. me, leevg, Robert, Justin... others I'm sure...

Mike - You allowed to come out and play again? I'd like to get a meet together either this Sunday or next. Who all would be around and interested so I can gauge interest and get a bit of a head count?
thanks for the advise. ya i think iam gonna be living right around the capital 1 and the 540, so far it seems to be nice and arent that many five 0's around. but i saw alot of done up lancers tho, i think i saw 3 today..lol, some looked actualy good.
Old Jan 12, 2009 | 05:47 PM
Evolved Member

btw; where are some of the nice house/techno clubs, and the strip bars around town?
Old Jan 12, 2009 | 07:17 PM

doll house/ gentalmans club
Old Jan 12, 2009 | 08:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by hensley
doll house/ gentalmans club
where is that? pls advise...lol
Old Jan 12, 2009 | 08:18 PM

Just a quick announcement

QTP e-cutout...best 500 bucks I spent

also, who drives the ww IX MR? I saw it on the way to work today. It was at the intersection of Kitt Creek and Davis in RTP
Old Jan 13, 2009 | 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by dbotkin5
Not sure...I may have monthly maintenance at work on Sunday. If not, I wouldn't mind having a meet...it would be nice on the three day weekend!

What'cha got in mind? Of course, on the radio this morning, they said that it may snow on Sunday...
Old Jan 13, 2009 | 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by leevg
also, who drives the ww IX MR? I saw it on the way to work today. It was at the intersection of Kitt Creek and Davis in RTP
Yeah, the Evo scene would be A LOT bigger around here if the other 80% of Triangle Evo owners would get on EvoM...
Old Jan 13, 2009 | 03:55 AM
Evolved Member

im down for sunday
Old Jan 13, 2009 | 03:56 AM

Hey Robert, you could probably have the files from that hard drive forensically recovered...but it wouldn't be cheap.
Old Jan 13, 2009 | 03:59 AM

Hey Justin...sucks about that ticket...I wish The Man could find a source of revenue other than car enthusiasts...
Old Jan 13, 2009 | 07:14 AM
Evolved Member

no kidding... i was just putting along minding my own business... i swear they are attracted to that thing...and no lie.. FIRST day it has been out of the garage in a month.. O well **** happens...

i do think we all need to meet up sometime again, seems like we got a BUNCH of new guys around. I for one have the whole weekend off for that meet in Charlotte.
Old Jan 13, 2009 | 11:36 AM

yeah im taking off to. justin the bacon cant wirte you a ticket for going to fast before the sign. you can prob fight it. if he stopped you before the 35 sign then he cant write you. just a thought
Old Jan 13, 2009 | 01:30 PM
Evolved Member

i know... but i had JUST turned on the road so it could have had a sign before where i turned on too... doesnt matter man...

ill let your Bacon azz drive my blacked out POS around for a week and i promise you, you will get pulled over in no time

Quick Reply: Raleigh/Durham/Triangle Area Meet