Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Raleigh/Durham/Triangle Area Meet

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2015 | 09:13 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by golruss
Yeah. Since Justin left Fuquay, I have not seen any either.
what color is yours? i got mine back but they wernt done tuning so i'm bringing it back this week sometime. it drives awesome when its not sputtering.

I live in holly springs. Wife has a grey STi (used to have pink ccw's) and a 04 forester xt silver with bronze rpf1's
Old Feb 21, 2015 | 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by SmurfZilla
what color is yours? i got mine back but they wernt done tuning so i'm bringing it back this week sometime. it drives awesome when its not sputtering.

I live in holly springs. Wife has a grey STi (used to have pink ccw's) and a 04 forester xt silver with bronze rpf1's

I got a 03 blue by you, lowered on stock wheels, I stay around wake tech
Old Feb 24, 2015 | 06:01 AM
Evolved Member

Hey guys, just a heads up. I've been an Amsoil dealer for around 3 yrs now. I just renewed my dealer account for another 5 yrs, so if you need any Amsoil products let me know!
Old Feb 24, 2015 | 03:47 PM
Evolving Member

Mine is red. Garage kept with 28K on it. I drive it once a year to do emissions.
Old Feb 24, 2015 | 08:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 06MREvo
Hey guys, just a heads up. I've been an Amsoil dealer for around 3 yrs now. I just renewed my dealer account for another 5 yrs, so if you need any Amsoil products let me know!
God yes. The guy thats local to here is hard to get a hold of and bit of a Dbag to deal with. His store front is off of capital one.
Old Feb 25, 2015 | 05:28 AM
Evolved Member

If you're in Holly Springs, you aren't far from me at all. Our new place is in south Raleigh, a mile or so from the Crossroads Ford...

Originally Posted by golruss
Mine is red. Garage kept with 28K on it. I drive it once a year to do emissions.
Only 28k, damn!

God yes. The guy thats local to here is hard to get a hold of and bit of a Dbag to deal with. His store front is off of capital one.
It was funny to get my renewal email stating my dealer account is good till 2020, haha. Wife & I will be 100% relocated to Raleigh the end of March, so let me know if you need anything sir.
Old Feb 25, 2015 | 04:42 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 06MREvo
If you're in Holly Springs, you aren't far from me at all. Our new place is in south Raleigh, a mile or so from the Crossroads Ford...

Only 28k, damn!

It was funny to get my renewal email stating my dealer account is good till 2020, haha. Wife & I will be 100% relocated to Raleigh the end of March, so let me know if you need anything sir.
Hope to meet up with you guys once the weather warms up this year and time permits.
Old Feb 25, 2015 | 05:00 PM
Evolved Member

yeah if your close i'd love to meet you finally.
Old Feb 26, 2015 | 04:46 PM
Evolving Member

yeah if your close i'd love to meet you finally.
I live in Fuquay Varina; Ballantine Housing scheme.
Old Feb 27, 2015 | 08:26 AM
Evolved Member

I used to live in F-V. Nicest place you can live in my opinion if you work down in Fayetteville. Anywhere else is too far away
Old Feb 28, 2015 | 04:25 PM
Evolved Member

FQ is still kinda far to Fayetteville.

I saw a white Evo X with black wheels on my way to Fayetteville. Looked like a GSR......Maybe an MR
Old Mar 4, 2015 | 05:40 AM
Evolved Member

FQ is still kinda far to Fayetteville.
yeah. there were two big factors. 1 if school is in, or out. Get stuck behind a school bus on 210 and you're dead. Had to leave a lot earlier for work for the off chance i caught behind one. Then, the random slow driver. If grandma was up early wanting to go down to the Ville, you were screwed.

When everyone was driving good, it was less than 40min door to door for me (i was on the side of F-V closer to Fayetteville). When the planets aligned, it could be 1hr 15min. I always gave myself 50min, and was usually on time.

Then I got divorced, ex still lives in F-V. She drives a blue BR-Z that you probably see time to time.

But, it's all worth it: to not live In/Around Fayetteville, lol.
Old Mar 5, 2015 | 12:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AreSTG
I used to live in F-V. Nicest place you can live in my opinion if you work down in Fayetteville. Anywhere else is too far away
I like Southern Pines area if you work on Ft Bragg. You just go in through the back way. Consistently a 35 minute drive from where I live. If you live just off the back gate you'd be 25-30 minutes.

RDU would have been to much of a hall for me though if it were any closer, I would have moved to Apex.
Old Mar 6, 2015 | 03:34 PM

Hey fuquay/ holly springs guys there is a meet every Friday at sheetz on banks and 401 near wake tech, starts at 8pm, I'll be there tonight, hopefully some of yall can make it sometime...I'm like the lonely Evo up there lol
Old Mar 6, 2015 | 08:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 03BBY1088
Hey fuquay/ holly springs guys there is a meet every Friday at sheetz on banks and 401 near wake tech, starts at 8pm, I'll be there tonight, hopefully some of yall can make it sometime...I'm like the lonely Evo up there lol
Just saw this. I will try to be there next Friday.

Quick Reply: Raleigh/Durham/Triangle Area Meet