Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Raleigh/Durham/Triangle Area Meet

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2009 | 10:31 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by leevg
Just to let everyone know..my girlfriend is flying in this weekend...and sadly I told her I'm not missing this meet..

so if anyone else has girlfriends that want to keep her company..feel free to bring them
Lee,
maybe u should tell ur gf to bring her single girlfriends with her so she won't get bored...haha
Old Apr 14, 2009 | 11:24 AM

I would tell her but then she would have to fly them down from Maryland too..

I say we just walk over to pure gold and ask if any of the dancers like Evos and sausage..Im sure some of them will say yes ;-)
Old Apr 14, 2009 | 11:40 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by detroit pistins
Lee,
maybe u should tell ur gf to bring her single girlfriends with her so she won't get bored...haha
haha u would...that was the first thing u asked me when i told u my gf just got down here...haha...

Originally Posted by leevg
I would tell her but then she would have to fly them down from Maryland too..

I say we just walk over to pure gold and ask if any of the dancers like Evos and sausage..Im sure some of them will say yes ;-)
haha that doesn't sound like a bad idea...Lee, both of our gfs are asian too!! they could have made us tasty asian food and been best friend!! damn it...haha...
Old Apr 14, 2009 | 03:12 PM
Evolved Member

Lee,
I think we are on the same page here......haha

BJ,
haha ya i did tell u, but instead of bringing her friends u brought ur buddy Mark...WTF!....hahaha Maaaan, i need to be very clear with my messages next time...hahaha

Dan,
Update the OP with the new place being Pure Gold and watch everyone showing up to the meet...haha.
Old Apr 14, 2009 | 03:17 PM
Evolved Member

WHOA WHOA WHOA.. pure gold??? Now your speaking my language... i used to "Date" like 3 of those scallys hahahahaaha
Old Apr 14, 2009 | 04:15 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by adambl03
OP = original post

Check the first page of this thread and the 1st post. It's always updated with date/time/place for each week's meet
What he said ^^ lol Thanks Adam
Old Apr 14, 2009 | 04:18 PM
Evolving Member

haha Oh I'm sure we would get a turnout then.

Robert - Where you been man????? Hopefully we'll see ya Sunday

Lee - Since my gf has met your gf before I may see if she wants to come Sunday so they can hang out/talk/keep each other company lol
Old Apr 14, 2009 | 04:34 PM
EvoM Community Team

Strippers, Evos and beer...no better combination in the world.
Old Apr 14, 2009 | 04:38 PM
Evolved Member

ya strippers like stiff rides in general..haha
Old Apr 14, 2009 | 04:54 PM
Evolving Member

It's my clutch.. J says I can drive on the PoS... but man I hate driving with a bad clutch. I really do. I'll pedal over or just sit at home and wish I was anywhere else!
Old Apr 14, 2009 | 07:22 PM
Evolving Member

Just saw the forecast and it said sunny and 75 for Sunday. Looks like we're on for the Performance Chassis meet
Old Apr 14, 2009 | 07:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Koroshiya
It's my clutch.. J says I can drive on the PoS... but man I hate driving with a bad clutch. I really do. I'll pedal over or just sit at home and wish I was anywhere else!
terribly sorry to give you more bad news.. I know you got it bad right now brotha. Just be nice to her and she will be fine. Im going to give MA a talking to and see what we can come up with. God this is why we need a shop

Originally Posted by dbotkin5
Just saw the forecast and it said sunny and 75 for Sunday. Looks like we're on for the Performance Chassis meet
YYAAYYY my sorry *** is gonna make one finally
Old Apr 15, 2009 | 06:05 AM

We will be ready for the cookout this Sunday (April 19) at Performance Chassis in Cary. The street address is 214 Hillsboro Street (not to be confused with the Raleigh Hillsborough Street!)

I'll set up things at about 11:30 and the grill should be hot by 12:30. I'll bring some start up hot dogs, burgers, etc. along with buns and some condiments. Bring your own beverages or use the convenience store near by.

If there are any little kids you are bringin with you just PLEASE keep them under your supervision and control as this is a GARAGE and there is equipment that can be hazardous.

The place has a fold out table and some folding chairs so there will be a place for the food to be passed out. There is also a large dumpster for disposing of your trash.

It will be great to have everyone show up and we can talk about my crash in the tire wall at VIR and what I will do next.

See you Sunday....

Jim
Old Apr 15, 2009 | 07:02 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by E VOL IX
terribly sorry to give you more bad news.. I know you got it bad right now brotha. Just be nice to her and she will be fine. Im going to give MA a talking to and see what we can come up with. God this is why we need a shop

YYAAYYY my sorry *** is gonna make one finally
Yeah nobody likes giving bad news anymore than getting it. I'm hoping you can talk to MA soon, I about killed myself on the way to work this morning! I'm going to have to cut a hole in the floor so I can push that pedal in some more..

Anyone want to trade a QM for an Excedy/Fidanza/Spec? I can get brand new discs and trade ya.
Old Apr 15, 2009 | 07:22 AM
Evolved Member

ya im working on it... like i said. been HELLA busy here at the shop as of late.. so im sure ill find some time soon... im bsin suppose to be looking up wiring schematics for a stratus POS right now

Quick Reply: Raleigh/Durham/Triangle Area Meet