Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Kentucky?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2011, 03:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DGrey8761
Eastern TN here, any of you come drive the Dragon over here? I'd be down for a cruise someday.

DGrey, here are a few things coming up for us East TN people:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/so...h-may-1st.html

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/so...-dsm-meet.html

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/so...re-yall-7.html
Old Mar 12, 2011, 05:20 AM

So how is the Evo world in Kentucky, ill be there in the next 6-7 months and just curious how louisville/etown/ knox is doing (org. From Kentucky so I pretty much know my way around just wasn't able to drive till my last year there lol) then good ole army, so what's it like, any shops in the area that are any good, most likely be in the Middletown/Louisville area

Last edited by blacksunset; Mar 12, 2011 at 05:24 AM.
Old Mar 12, 2011, 11:02 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
should be hitting the Clarksville, TN/Hopkinsville, KY(Fort Campbell) area by the beginning of july
Old Mar 12, 2011, 11:37 PM

Im actually going to be moving down to Hodgenville real soon from Pittsburgh I have family in the Hodgenville area so my family is just nosing our way in there as well. I was hoping I wouldn't be the only evo in the area at least its good to see someone asking about the E-Town area
Old Mar 20, 2011, 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by Chadwick4477
Im actually going to be moving down to Hodgenville real soon from Pittsburgh I have family in the Hodgenville area so my family is just nosing our way in there as well. I was hoping I wouldn't be the only evo in the area at least its good to see someone asking about the E-Town area
Yea man, I'll be around there somewhat, depends on what I'm doing and if I feel like filling up 2x a day lol.....I can't go anywhere with out the gauge being half a tank or less, but that can be blamed on how I drive too, I don't beat it but I get my moneys worth,

So someone please please tell me there is E85 or 93 somewhere around there, I don't remember and I'm considering E85.....(doubt it, I don't remember that being in option in Louisville/middle town/ etown/new heaven/bardstown or any where else for the matter....) so I guess 93 works...havent converted to E85 yet so much input needed,

And a decent place to order parts....Meth injection, injectors,timing belt,exhaust manifold, DP, o2 dump, FMIC, and turbo well FP red so no need I'll order though them, but as most of anywhere I can get them from a local shop??
But a little about me and the car, I got her in nov. 2010 (no track time) pushing 25 psi of boost on a conservative map with pump gas(highest knock count on 3rd gear pull was 2 with load of 200-220 though 4500-5000 rpm) On stock everything except TBE lower/upper ICP and injen intake, duty cycle is as low as it will go, pushing 288 AWHP as of now, hopefully with the parts listed and an aggressive tune I'll hit around 375. My name is matt will be former military when I get down there and I love to race hang out and have a good time.

Sorry for long post, but now introduced lol, hopefully we can all meet up sometime, take it easy.
Old Mar 20, 2011, 02:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
N KY Here....Near Cincinnati OH.
Old Mar 21, 2011, 03:44 PM
Evolving Member

Northern Kentucky as well. Florence area.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 08:48 AM
Evolving Member

Wow, I completely forgot about this thread. I'm living in E-town right now stationed at knox. If you guys have some questions about the area hit me up.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 08:55 AM
Evolving Member

Where do you Louisville guys meet at? Also, how is the dyno at automotion? I'll be heading that way sometime in April to get some pulls in.
Old Mar 28, 2011, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by bhood1
Wow, I completely forgot about this thread. I'm living in E-town right now stationed at knox. If you guys have some questions about the area hit me up.
Im stationed at Knox too. I also live in louisville.....i don't really know of any areas where the local evo's meet up. may have to get something going.
Old Mar 28, 2011, 03:22 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mr. himself
Im stationed at Knox too. I also live in louisville.....i don't really know of any areas where the local evo's meet up. may have to get something going.
Sweet man, if you see a silver 8 with CF lip running around flag me down. I always pull over to talk. We really should get a meet going.
Old Mar 29, 2011, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by bhood1
Sweet man, if you see a silver 8 with CF lip running around flag me down. I always pull over to talk. We really should get a meet going.
where on post are you usually running around?
Old Mar 29, 2011, 01:14 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mr. himself
where on post are you usually running around?
I'm usually around Wilson Rd. I work by the basic trainee's buildings. u?
Old Mar 29, 2011, 01:23 PM

wow, man i would love to be stationed there however im going up for an MMRB so yea lol, not happening but i should be down that way by mid sept this year,

and where are some good tuning places?
Old Mar 29, 2011, 01:32 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by blacksunset
wow, man i would love to be stationed there however im going up for an MMRB so yea lol, not happening but i should be down that way by mid sept this year,

and where are some good tuning places?
Hell no man, I just came from Ft. Rich and I want to go back. I was in 4/25 up there. FYI. There is gonna be a meet and greet at Moe's Sunday @ 5 if anyone is interested.

Quick Reply: Kentucky?