Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Kentucky?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2011, 02:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hang out

Reading was wondering do yaw hang out on Fri or sat,here in indy is getting old need new scene any,yaw hanging out this weekend if u r time and place
Old Mar 29, 2011, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by bhood1
I'm usually around Wilson Rd. I work by the basic trainee's buildings. u?
Usually over around eisenhauer/16th Cav area
Old Mar 29, 2011, 03:12 PM

Hell no man, I just came from Ft. Rich and I want to go back. I was in 4/25 up there. FYI. There is gonna be a meet and greet at Moe's Sunday @ 5 if anyone is interested.
I'm about to PCS up to Ft. Rich, pretty stoked up about it. Did you like it there
Old Mar 29, 2011, 03:44 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mr. himself
I'm about to PCS up to Ft. Rich, pretty stoked up about it. Did you like it there
Loved it. The Evo guys up there are retards, but the subie guys are cool. If your living off post look for a place in Eagle River.
Old Mar 29, 2011, 06:56 PM

I'm currently at ft rich man, and it takes sometime to get used too, you'll hate it your first few months up here but it's awesome, I love it up here and one day would love to come back, but as far as places, your best bet is eagle river but you'll have to leave the house at like 545 just to make it for pt on time, 10-15 min drive becomes like 25-35 if you leave to late.
Old Mar 29, 2011, 06:57 PM

Loved it. The Evo guys up there are retards, but the subie guys are cool. If your living off post look for a place in Eagle River.

You wouldn't happen to Owen the white x or yellow 8 that was running around up here would you??
Old Mar 30, 2011, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by blacksunset
I'm currently at ft rich man, and it takes sometime to get used too, you'll hate it your first few months up here but it's awesome, I love it up here and one day would love to come back, but as far as places, your best bet is eagle river but you'll have to leave the house at like 545 just to make it for pt on time, 10-15 min drive becomes like 25-35 if you leave to late.
Yeah all the places me and my wife have been looking at are in Eagle River. The general consensus from everyone I have talked to say that is the place to be. I don't really have to do PT of the mornings....I work for CID so its kind of an on your own type of thing.
Old Mar 30, 2011, 12:16 PM
Evolving Member

You wouldn't happen to Owen the white x or yellow 8 that was running around up here would you??
Nope, I have a silver 8. Saw the yellow one all the time and tryed to talk to the guy about it, but the only thing he knows is he bought it that way.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 02:42 AM

Yeah all the places me and my wife have been looking at are in Eagle River. The general consensus from everyone I have talked to say that is the place to be. I don't really have to do PT of the mornings....I work for CID so its kind of an on your own type of thing.

thats awesome, youll like the top agent they have (forgot how to spell his name) he is a pretty chill and relaxed guy, and no i did not do anything against the law to talk to him, ive recieved many of phone calls from him while on duty and the PMO and have talked with him in person while on the road, but FYI they have two agents deployed and 2 back in the rear working side by side with APD and JBER (joint base elmendorf-richardson) ie youll be the 3rd agent for an entire post and if im right your still on army side and OSI will be working the AF side, i would say more but im pretty sure some of which might have been to much already, but if you have anymore questions i can get you a phone number directly to the man in charge or at least to the office so you can get a good idea of what your walking into,
when will you be up here, jw

and yes alaska is awesome, but one question for you..............

all in the same day, where can you go on an amazing and beautiful drive, atv riding, deep sea fishing, get rained on and be sunny at the same time and enjoy every min.??

only alaska
Old Mar 31, 2011, 02:43 AM

Nope, I have a silver 8. Saw the yellow one all the time and tryed to talk to the guy about it, but the only thing he knows is he bought it that way.
I tried to talk to him and i even waved and he blew me off like he was better then me, i personally dont like the guy lol, first impression is all you get sometimes
Old Mar 31, 2011, 07:12 AM

thats awesome, youll like the top agent they have (forgot how to spell his name) he is a pretty chill and relaxed guy, and no i did not do anything against the law to talk to him, ive recieved many of phone calls from him while on duty and the PMO and have talked with him in person while on the road, but FYI they have two agents deployed and 2 back in the rear working side by side with APD and JBER (joint base elmendorf-richardson) ie youll be the 3rd agent for an entire post and if im right your still on army side and OSI will be working the AF side, i would say more but im pretty sure some of which might have been to much already, but if you have anymore questions i can get you a phone number directly to the man in charge or at least to the office so you can get a good idea of what your walking into,
when will you be up here, jw

and yes alaska is awesome, but one question for you..............

all in the same day, where can you go on an amazing and beautiful drive, atv riding, deep sea fishing, get rained on and be sunny at the same time and enjoy every min.??

only alaska
Thanks for the info man, I've already been looking into who is up there and whatnot. From what I keep hearing Fort Rich is an all around great place to be stationed. I couldnt be more excited. The only downer is I will be driving there all the way from Louisville. Over 67 hour drive....
Old Mar 31, 2011, 09:51 AM
Evolving Member

Anybody up for a meet and greet in E-town Sunday. I don't want to be the only Evo at this place...
Old Mar 31, 2011, 06:31 PM

Thanks for the info man, I've already been looking into who is up there and whatnot. From what I keep hearing Fort Rich is an all around great place to be stationed. I couldnt be more excited. The only downer is I will be driving there all the way from Louisville. Over 67 hour drive....

Once you get to the alcan highway you will love the view, this time of year it is amazing. You won't be disappointed on that part, as for the rest of it, ye it sucks. Lol, bring 2-3 5 gallon gas cans to fill up on, gas in Canada is retarded high. Like 2-3 dollars a liter so I'll let you go from there lol
Old Apr 5, 2011, 05:52 AM

Once you get to the alcan highway you will love the view, this time of year it is amazing. You won't be disappointed on that part, as for the rest of it, ye it sucks. Lol, bring 2-3 5 gallon gas cans to fill up on, gas in Canada is retarded high. Like 2-3 dollars a liter so I'll let you go from there lol
Yeah I couldnt be more excited to see the scenery along the way. Im allowing myself a couple extra days travel time just so I can stop and take pics along the way and not have to rush. Yeah I was in Germany before Knox so I know how crappy it is to have to buy gas by the liter. Good tip on the gas can thing though, I'll have to keep that in mind.
Old Jun 22, 2011, 11:22 PM
Evolving Member

I am from Paducah, Ky. I spend a lot of time in Louisville and Elizabeth town.

I was hoping that I could get some help from a member that is local to Paducah.

Quick Reply: Kentucky?