Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Xdc drift festival this weeekend

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2011, 07:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Xdc drift festival this weeekend

THIS WEEKEND!

Hey tuners,

I'm working with XDC events in putting together the REMIX CAR SHOW part of the XDC weekend in Charlotte Motor Speedway on July 3rd. The Xtreme Drift Circuit (XDC) is the first nationwide drifting series and car show festival aimed at catering to drivers on both the professional and amateur (Pro-Am) level of competition, featuring the rising stars of the drifting world. Let's show 'em what the East Coast can bring out As of right now, we're looking for SHOWCARS that are willing to participate for carbon fiber badass trophies and cash prizes.

REMIX CAR SHOW
XDC has added to the experience off the track by introducing the REMIX Car Show Competition. REMIX will feature a wide range of cars, including exotics, modern muscle cars, and high-performance modified vehicles similar to the cars competing in the Xtreme Drift Circuit. Car club corrals for Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Scion, Infiniti, BMW, Mustangs, Genesis, K-Cars and Muscle cars will be featured at each REMIX event. The REMIX Award Tour will be at each stop on the Xtreme Drift Circuit, in addition to the other standalone events across the country.

SHOW CAR REGISTRATION

(Show EVENT): NOW$ 42.50 ** Includes 2 event passes. 1 Event pass for bike registration.
*if you and a friend are going-- this is a GREAT deal on tickets as well
***Car Clubs or Groups of 5 or more vehicles are eligible for a special discount**contact me by email for inquiry

TEAM CORRALS AND CAR CLUB SPACE AVAILABLE

For Car Show Registration we're giving an automatic $10 off from the usual price of $52.50 , so sign up online and get registered so SIGN UP TODAY

Car Show Registration:
https://xdc.webconnex.com/charlottecar2011

Online Tickets (xdcnc code $5off) :
https://xdc.webconnex.com/charlottetix2011

I am also looking for models to sell their merchandise at our model booth . Please contact me asap for more information.

**We have vendor areas available on the lot- if you are interested in setting up a vendor booth for your car club/organization/business, please email me**

Be looking forward to meeting and working with you guys

Khris Uybengkee
REMIX/XDC On-Site Coordinator

Khris@xtremedriftcircuit.com

Old Jun 28, 2011, 12:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'll be there already blasting the track with NASA-SE!
Old Jun 28, 2011, 01:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
$42.50 for a car show? No thank you. Luckily I won't be stuck in the traffic on my way home haha