Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

All Welcome...racing At Vir Raceway

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2004, 09:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All Welcome...racing At Vir Raceway

*****Attn: CLC MEMBERS and ALL*****

When: June 26-27
Where: VIR international raceway
Event: Camping Saturday night at Track, drinking, grills, and PRO CIRCUIT RACING SUNDAY (like the guys on speedvision you see racing the bikes)

This event is ALL WELCOME. Definitely wanting some CLC people to come as well. I will be finding a camp area sat morn or early sat afternoon. We will be camping out and drinking and just having some fun Saturday. The actual Racing begins sunday, for the pro circuit that is. I've already called the Venue and asked about prices. They are charging 25 dollars to campout per tent instead of a daily basis. We will be taking a grill, but food will be limited to amount of people coming. There will also be limited beverages...alcohol.....whatever. SO BYOB, BYOA, basically BYOS!!!! Tix are 15dollars for the racing event on sunday. For more information, visit www.virclub.com. And check out the event for June 25-27. I am only taking one tent, one small charcoal grill, and a cooler of alcohol, drinks, and food for only limited amount of people. I highly recommend bringing your own cooler for whatever you want to eat. Local CLC members, get with me soon to plan out a caravan to the VIR and a quick stop at the grocery store so that we can buy the necessities we need. ROB, CHAD, TIM...hope you guys come out. YOSHAR bring your *** too if you want man...it should be fun. Whoever else wants to meet up...just let us know.
If I missed anything or didn't answer any questions...just post'em up!
Old Jun 16, 2004, 06:08 AM
Evolved Member

bam offically going to this!!! who would like to meet up this is in VA!!! lets get something going
Old Jun 18, 2004, 06:13 AM
Evolved Member

i will try to make it, not gonna make any promises, but i will rent a tent from REI, hey, do you guys just wanna share 1 giant big one instead of 2-3 small ones, and then its only 1 charge of $25 instead of 50-75

whadda ya think?

i'll pay for the tent, someone pays the camping fee, and someone brings grill/food

or we can just get everything and split the cost 3-ways
Old Jun 18, 2004, 08:07 AM
Evolved Member

need to figure out how many of us are going to stay in one camp