Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

NC EVO peoples...

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2004, 11:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Question NC EVO peoples...

Im coming back from anghanistan should be in by friday, anyone got anything goin on in the NC area ? shows, meets, anything ? please post...thanks...jason
Old Jun 15, 2004, 11:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Jason,

The mods will most likely be moving this to the southeast regional forum. That is where you should check for meets and what have you. There are a number of different things coming up at the end of June and into July (auto-x in charlotte, mountain cruise, etc.).
Welcome home from a former 11M.
Old Jun 15, 2004, 11:53 PM
Evolved Member

i could tell you that there are a few evos hangin around skibo road on friday nights..
if im not wrong i saw a white rs tonight...
Old Jun 16, 2004, 08:20 AM
Evolved Member

I'm also in Fayetteville. Unless someone bought the RS at Leith, I'm the only white Evo in town. Let us know when you drop in...there are a couple owners on Bragg and on Pope. Only 1 or 2 that aren't military.
Old Jun 16, 2004, 09:49 AM
Evolved Member

well there is a ccscca autoxing in gastonia (they moved it from the knights stadium) on june 27th....
me and a few of us are heading up to the VIR (virgina raceway) for the festival of speed and camping out on that weekend 25-27!!! beer!!
a few of us(i will be there) are also going on the HTM moutain run on July 10th
the CLC is having a meet at the peidmont dragway for their show on july 17th (i saw the flyer you will love this show, bikini contest)

think that is what i have so far. i will be at VIR at the end of the month, the run and the show

anyone know how far it is from charlotte to fayetteville
Old Jun 16, 2004, 09:50 AM
Evolved Member

if you want you can check out the ECLC forum and the CLC forum for info i can give you both sites info if you want.....
Old Jun 16, 2004, 02:56 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Cirrusly Evolvd
I'm also in Fayetteville. Unless someone bought the RS at Leith, I'm the only white Evo in town. Let us know when you drop in...there are a couple owners on Bragg and on Pope. Only 1 or 2 that aren't military.

nice RS dude!!
Old Jun 17, 2004, 06:36 AM
Evolved Member

You misunderstood me...I don't have an RS. There is/was an RS for sale at Leith Mitsu on Skibo Road. But unless it's been sold, I am the only white Evo in Fayetteville. You'll know me by my dark-*** tint and mirror Mitsu symbol on the back window.
Old Jun 17, 2004, 10:55 AM
Evolved Member

anyone want to head up to VA next weekend to go see the festival of speed at the VIR, bike races and camping!!
Old Jun 19, 2004, 07:45 AM
Evolved Member

The RS at Leith has been bought. I met the guy who owns it last night. He's had it a week and already caused $1100 in damage to the rear pass. door! The car gods must hate Evo owners!
Old Jun 19, 2004, 02:05 PM

Yeah he brought it up to the dealership yesterday (the white RS)..A shame to get some damage early on...I have a Silver Evo here in fayettnam. Havent seen Cirrusly's evo yet...the white on that car was always really sharp.
Old Jun 19, 2004, 02:11 PM
Evolved Member

mine is the only blue one in fayetteville, has gray and white graphics...if you see me catch me, flag me down or whatever, would be nice to get us all together, im gonna be out tonight if you guys wanna meet somewhere just pick a time and place
Old Jun 19, 2004, 02:17 PM
Evolved Member

There's very poor organization for the NC meets. I'm starting to see more and more evo's around though. I'm in Raleigh BTW. I saw a girl driving a red one with exhaust and UK badge in the same complex I work at the other day. I wonder if she's on here.....
Old Jun 19, 2004, 11:43 PM
Evolved Member

I've seen that same girl before up on Capital Blvd.

Freezah, I've seen you around a couple times. I passed you the other way on All American but I don't think you saw me.

I'll probly be out and about tomorrow....after a round of golf and grocery shopping.
Old Jun 20, 2004, 05:01 AM
Evolved Member

ok, you play golf and drive and EVO ? what a combination...lol, we should get together sometime and play ? where do you normally go ? i go to cypress lakes, baywood and king's grant normally, but haven't played since right before i left. send me a message sometime... i was cruising around last night the red evo and silver one were out in the parking lot at market fair, both looked pretty stock. I talked to the red one's owner he had some bushur plans but waitin on the turbo...anyway get back with me about the golf thing and whatever...im out

Quick Reply: NC EVO peoples...