Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Lancer car club

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2008, 08:13 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Miami Lancer club

Originally Posted by PRVRTOZLANCER
jon, we are trying to do the same thing here in Miami, having the meeting this week!! It's a great idea but wish I could make it up there for the meetings but that is like an 8 hour drive. But, I will support if anything is needed thats what the forums are about helping out each other whether you own a lancer or not!!

PRVRT let me know, I live in Pembroke Pines and wil like to Join. I am close to county line to Miami.
Old Jan 19, 2013, 11:07 AM

Are there any east coast lancer meets? im located in MD and would like to hit up a lancer meet
Old Mar 2, 2013, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by tightoz
does anyone know of a lancer club in northern california?
I am a Lancer owner in Northern California although I do go to school in Idaho but I would be willing to get something started this summer, if you are still interested. Also where at in Northern California I'm near Oakland.
Old Jan 1, 2015, 01:29 PM

Eco or lancer nation car club name

Facebook page for the car club would be a good start.
Originally Posted by jontwopimpdaddy
Well here goes who all here is interested in starting an all lancer car club(I guess mirages will be okay also). I want to have a meeting here in georgia next month. I dont have a name yet, but i would like to discuss that with all the other people that show up. I thought about something like georgia area lancer enthusiasts or change the state name to where u are. We could do this in a couple of states on the same day maybe, but I would like all of us to be united as one be that you race, show, stereo, or daily drive your lancer. Please post names of whoever is interested here and your emails. I want it to be the second or third saturday of next month. The only requirement is that u own a lancer(or mirage) and want to help other lancer owners out. I dont care if u are in another club also. This will be just for us lancer owners to get to know each other better and help each other out.