Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Lancer car club

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2002, 11:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lancer car club

Well here goes who all here is interested in starting an all lancer car club(I guess mirages will be okay also). I want to have a meeting here in georgia next month. I dont have a name yet, but i would like to discuss that with all the other people that show up. I thought about something like georgia area lancer enthusiasts or change the state name to where u are. We could do this in a couple of states on the same day maybe, but I would like all of us to be united as one be that you race, show, stereo, or daily drive your lancer. Please post names of whoever is interested here and your emails. I want it to be the second or third saturday of next month. The only requirement is that u own a lancer(or mirage) and want to help other lancer owners out. I dont care if u are in another club also. This will be just for us lancer owners to get to know each other better and help each other out.
Old Sep 27, 2002, 12:13 AM
Evolving Member

jon, we are trying to do the same thing here in Miami, having the meeting this week!! It's a great idea but wish I could make it up there for the meetings but that is like an 8 hour drive. But, I will support if anything is needed thats what the forums are about helping out each other whether you own a lancer or not!!
Old Sep 27, 2002, 12:39 AM

Jon,
Count me in. I have been looking for other lancer owners in my area. I live right on the border of South Carolina and George near Savannah so pick out a place and I will show up.

Ryan
Old Sep 27, 2002, 01:48 AM

okay how does this sound we call it nationally lancer enthusiasts or something like that. the georgia chapter and miami chapters will be the first chapters how does that sound. This is great because i already have some companies that might sponser the club as a whole. This is what we need to get the companies to recongize that we need them to make products for us. I want to organize the one here in georgia for oct. 19 around some time after 1:00 so those that have to drive can have time to drive there. If we want to there is a place in marietia on barett parkway on friday and saturday nights everyone hangs out a couple of hundred custom rides on a good night cruise there and they also street race( I dont condone this but i also do it also hehehe) for money sometimes. Its a great place for us to meet and hang out. They start hanging out around 6 or 7 at night till 12. So how about we get together around 3 or 4 eat lunch somewhere and discuss the club and then we can all hang out at the hang out place and show up all the local hondas and acura's
Attached Thumbnails Lancer car club-mvc-012f.jpg  
Old Sep 27, 2002, 03:34 AM
Evolved Member

http://www.boostaholic.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3693

Here's the link of few members in the GA club: Piprez in ATL as with Calvin (I can tell him about you guys), and jdmmirage (airforce guy in NC).

Piprez has a site . . . I'll look it up.
http://www.perfectedimagescc.com

Last edited by bahamut; Sep 27, 2002 at 03:38 AM.
Old Sep 27, 2002, 04:15 AM

Jon,
Its me for Nopi Nat. the one at the gas station/waffle house. I have the black Lancer OZ. I think that it is a good idea to make a all Lancer club. I'm in and also my friend would like to join too. He is the one with the yellow Oz. (The one that won 1st place in Other Sport Compace-Cons.) We are also in another club, just to let you know.
Thanks
Allan
Old Sep 27, 2002, 06:24 AM

well sounds good to me. the pnly thing is, i live in birmingham and i dont think i will be able to make the trip. i am already in a car club called REDEFINED CUSTOMS. i think if we made a really good name then i am sure i could but a decal of it on my car just to say that i support an all lancer car club! just keep me updated here on the forums.
Old Sep 27, 2002, 06:37 AM
Evolving Member

Hate to burst you guys bubble, but there already is one, www.clublancer.org The show team is called Team Lancer, we are going to import expo in houston this weekend
Old Sep 28, 2002, 07:50 AM

Why would that bust are bubble, there can be more than one Lancer club you guys are in Texas. We are in Georgia? Im down ill be there if my transmission is put in by then. looking forward to meet up with ya guys
Old Sep 28, 2002, 11:30 AM

yeah i agree we can have more than one group. I just want a group of lancer enthusiasts that meet up and have fun together. Hell we can have groups all over the country for all i care. I just want to make sure of one thing that our group has no fees whatsoever and u only pay for stuff u want to pay for like if u want a shirt u buy one. If u want a logo u get one but no one is made to buy one. The only thing u are made to do is be considerate to all lancer owners if possible(There's always going to be at least one ahole).
Old Sep 28, 2002, 01:16 PM
Evolving Member

I am all up for that jon. oct 19 sounds like a plan we can have a nation wide meet and than have one of the members come here and give everyone an update of the night. If there is any one in the southern nevada area. especially las vegas. shot me over an email at cbarth3@pclv.com and we can figure out a place to meet.
Old Oct 8, 2002, 01:03 AM

well not to much being said about the club. is the meet and everything still a go for oct 19th?
Old Oct 16, 2002, 11:41 PM

sorry to break the news like this but i am having to let the lancer go back me and my wife have hit a fininacial crisis that has left us broke and we are having to file bankruptcy. It sucks we have to let the lancer and my wifes impala go back both. The only car we get to keep is the neon. If anyone is interesting in trading out interiors with me for a stock one and some cash let me know. It is 100% leather black and yellow with yellow piping and mitsu diamonds on the head rests. Life sucks but we go on talk to u later.
Old Sep 1, 2003, 09:58 PM

does anyone know of a lancer club in northern california?
Old Sep 15, 2003, 01:52 PM
Evolved Member

I think this is a great idea...i am located in charlotte, nc.....it suxs a lot that my 03' oz rally is only stock right now, trying to also keep my house. i might think about hittin up the meeting.....oh and pimpdaddy if you need any help with your bk i am a bk facilitator at a mortgage company and can give you some help and info....anyone wants to talk i am always game....lindsey882@msn.com

Quick Reply: Lancer car club