Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

CLC RECRUITING RALEIGH/DURHAM AREA>>> SOCIAL CLUB

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2004, 09:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLC RECRUITING RALEIGH/DURHAM AREA>>> SOCIAL CLUB

This is for all local people in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill or localally surrounding the area. We're wanting more recruits for Carolina Lancers. Right now there's Five official members...two affiliated people who will be joining soon and some other intested EvoM members. This is mainly social club for evos and all lancer peoples. We just get together at least once a month and kick it. Some of us get together also just whenever to hang out, play some golf, or have parties every now and then. Now, there's a party sched. somewhere around later this month...good time for newb's to come out and meet us and see if you like chillin with us. There's no politics...no bs. We're upfront and simple.....basically just friends with car intest. We also go to local shows and represent CLC....still new to that though...but I can predict a group trophy soon down the road. SO POST UP LOCAL GUYS....If you're intested...just pm and post up here.....Also, there's a show july 17 (saturday) and we've got some CLC people going....so join up...hang out...meet some people. Also, some of us go to Wake Tech in Raleigh....if you go there and wanna hang out....post up...I know brian (yoshar)...hell, he doesn't even have a lancer and he kicks it with us sometimes....so we're not biased. haha
Old Jul 2, 2004, 09:26 AM
Evolved Member

haha and don't forget about the good stuff like races and autoxing and real driving..that my dept. lol!!! tim got the show i got the go (well fast a stock will allow for now)

There are plenty of stuff to do in the area.
July 10 Mt. run
July 17th car show, autoxing
Old Jul 2, 2004, 09:36 AM

Don't forget my freakin party and of july......BUMP BUMP
Old Jul 2, 2004, 09:58 AM
Evolved Member

how could we forget tim : ) you won't let us...lol joking!!

sorry for pushing for people and stuff but we trying to get this off the ground and would like to purchase some banners for the cars..but we need to know what we are looking at too
Old Jul 2, 2004, 12:33 PM
Evolved Member

down for everything

hey tim, get my msg yesterday?

trying to tint my windows this weekend and might need a hand, i've never done it before
Old Jul 2, 2004, 12:41 PM
Evolved Member

rob you dont count we know where you stand GO AWAY!! just kiddin
Old Jul 2, 2004, 02:58 PM

Dude, I'm gonna be wakeboarding and riding the boat this weekend....Sorry dude....I'd help out but man.....I am Lake Person!!!!!!! Um bump for LOCALS......HIT THE BOARDS
Old Jul 3, 2004, 11:52 PM

I'd like to check out your next meet and see some of your rides. I have a Mirage but it's kitted with some Evo parts and hey, the Mirage was called the Lancer everywhere else right? So don't let Daimler-Chrysler naming rights keep me out! Anyway I go to UNC Chapel Hill and live right near campus on Airport Road. So let me know when you guys get together next.

PS I'll have pix of the right soon as I get my grill and PIAA fogs in the front bumper. Other mods in include I/H/E by K&N, RPW and Magnaflow respectively, Tein HA coilovers and pillowball mounts, RALLIART Evo IV strut bar, 16" Motegi MR7s, mixed and match Evo kit, AUDM one-piece Evo V headlights, PIAA bulbs all around, Carbon Creations Evo V hood and some other little junk.
Old Jul 4, 2004, 10:53 AM

Sweet...nice to see another fake evo rollin around. I might be going to UNC Chapel Hill next semester...so I might even see you around. Dude, post up your pics and nice to have you at the next meet at the car show.
Old Jul 4, 2004, 02:53 PM

I'll have pics within a week. I literally haven't photographed my car for a year because there has always been **** wrong with it. But now everything is finally lookin good so I'll do a nice shoot somewhere.

Thats tight bout UNC man I swear there is no better school. Good luck.
Old Jul 6, 2004, 05:48 AM
Evolved Member

80 in a 65!!!!
Old Jul 6, 2004, 08:36 AM

Woman....slow The Hell Down....you Get Caught Too Dam N Much
Old Jul 9, 2004, 01:18 PM
Evolved Member

It's me Ben McCLain and I'm just trying to get my name out there and let y'all know that I'm coming back to NC in about 2 months, so I guess after I get settled in after the move I'll try to hook up with y'all somewhere until then I'll just try to keep in touch on here and remember you can usually catch me on YIM or AIM or email me at benslancer@yahoo.com Well I gotta get outta here and get ready for another wonderful truck night at Best Buy. I hope I can transfer to Media, I HATE 36" TVs with a passion now, but that's another story! PEACE!!!!!!!
Old Jul 9, 2004, 01:26 PM
Evolved Member

michigan?

man, hell of a drive.....sweet, you better continue to work at best buy, so we can use you for your employee discount
Old Jul 11, 2004, 08:31 PM

80 in a 65 here... right outside of Hendersonville on the way to the Mirage meet.

Quick Reply: CLC RECRUITING RALEIGH/DURHAM AREA>>> SOCIAL CLUB