Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

SE NOPI plans ..c'mon clc dont miss

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2004, 08:06 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SE NOPI plans ..c'mon clc dont miss

I need a check in from all CLC people that are DEFFINITLY 100% going to nopi , so i know if i need to keep both rooms if that many people are coming... I need a SOLID Answer by no LATER than FRI please or you may lose out....

Anyone from VA, MD, TN, SC Ect... If you want to go we have the room at this point so chime in with a deffinite answer and ill let you know the deal/plan

Rob/Chad i know you guys are down, dont know about the rest of the CLC everyone as been ghost on the forum all of the sudden.
Old Sep 7, 2004, 08:08 PM
Evolved Member

dude, you KNOW i'm dizzown. wouldn't mizziss nizzopi for the wizzorld. fo shizzle dizzle
Old Sep 7, 2004, 08:12 PM
Evolving Member

buwhahahahaaha . ok nizzile. i tryin to cut the costs for us.....and tryin to have more than the three of us that are 100% sure. u drivin ? Hit up aim!
Old Sep 7, 2004, 08:15 PM

from Sc never met any of u guys might be down though. from greenville, SC. hit me up.

Matt
Old Sep 7, 2004, 08:24 PM
Evolving Member

Its gonna be a kick *** time.. ill PM you sometime tonight/tomorrow with all the details and you can chose your answer from there
Old Sep 8, 2004, 05:43 AM
Evolved Member

what hotel you in hightach throwing down too
Old Sep 8, 2004, 06:25 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i got 2 of us from fayetteville that are for sure going, we have a room reserved but can still cancel if you need your slots filled, we are staying in peachtree city its about 20 miles from the speedway. whatever the case, we definitely want to convoy down there... it would be cool if we could meet up with you guys on 95 somewhere, or maybe have everyone meet at south of the border at a certain time and we will go from there... a little later i will post my cell number if you guys want to try and make things more solid... let me know... also if anyone wants to ride down there with us from fayetteville or close or wants to go and needs a ride, i have seat open in the evo and he has one in his srt.... email me at hotevo8@aol.com after 2 pm or richterj@soc.mil before then ... jason
Old Sep 8, 2004, 07:19 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Fiesty882
what hotel you in hightach throwing down too
We stayin at the royal inn in jonesboro

Last edited by RaleighEVOVIII; Sep 8, 2004 at 07:21 AM.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 07:42 AM
Evolved Member

fiesty i will finally get to meet you that weekend should be fun as hell... raleighevoviii, i pm'd ya, we have talked and will take the space ... let us know.... you can call if you want... 321 945 7055
Old Sep 8, 2004, 07:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not for sure yet. But I Might need a room. My friends step-dad has an appartment down there but he doesn't sound so sure about a bunch of his sons friends staying in it. If I need a room it'll be me and my girlfriend. I live right outside Of Nashville. So depending on how yall get there. we could all maybe meet up Right outside of Chatt. I think it's Highway 75. I'll look and see which way mapquest shows yall coming from.

-Chad-
Old Sep 8, 2004, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

heck yea! i gonna be raising some trouble, might even try for the nopi chick lol
i don't know what car i am riding down with but i going with the hightach, i know we have 4 or 5 evos in our thing and 3 are in booth i believe. i have heard that we are throwing down both nights there so party hardy at our hotel room
Register under HIGH TACH MOTORSPORTS
park in Blue P.... if thats full park in Blue R
8 spaces in each section, 16 total for HTM

hotel:
http://www.hamptoninn.com/en/hp/hot...ctyhocn=ATLSLHX
Old Sep 8, 2004, 09:59 AM

Im down if someone has room for me and my black Evo. I know the NC crew comes straight through Greenville where I am to get there, and someone is glad to ride with me or whatever from there if thats cool. amyways let me know. thanks

Matt
Old Sep 8, 2004, 10:05 AM
Evolving Member

We got room for you man... might have to bring some sleeping gear b/c i think beda are spoken for at the moment now.... but with one more person going now it will be alot cheaper for everyone..... that and the hotel is just a place to crash for a couple of hours if that . im sure we will go meet up with the hightach guys. and whoever else is in the area and party it up! im glad im 21 this year its gonna be alot more fun!
Old Sep 8, 2004, 10:06 AM
Evolving Member

Oh and we have to get En1gma totaly deystroyed he will just have turned 21!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 8, 2004, 10:32 AM
Evolved Member

hell yeah, i may have one more guy going with us too but i will get confirmation and when you call me later or PM me i'll let you know and we can see if thats gonna be an issue... should be a blast... definitely gettin drunk off our hiny's ... i can bring some extra sleeping stuff with me too, afterall im in the army, they give us plenty...