Notices

TLC Hiring / Recruiting Officers

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2009, 12:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TLC Hiring / Recruiting Officers

Hey guys, now that some of our group buys and promotions are starting to get underway... there is sooo much going its too much for 1 or 2 guys to handle. So we are looking to bring more into the TLC Officer flock. We are looking for a few people to take over a few portfolios such as group buying, promotions, web related elements/design, TLC moderator,

That said, if your looking for a high paying job lol you have come to the right place... Most are for Volenteering post. But there are is profit / paid potential for those who get in the middle of large projects, or those who have skin in the game so to speak. I will be dealing with everyone on an individual level in terms of compensation and terms of the agreement. We will also be meeting twice a 1 every 2 months for a paid private lunch/dinner to organize efforts and discuss future projects.

Note: Below is not a full list of position or people, so if your name isnt here and it should be dont worry just busy running around doing a few things it will show up there soon. I am flying down to L.A. to meet with vendors and possibly Mitsu USA. There are good things happend in terms of vendor deals and I am moving as quickly to consolidate relationships and efforts.

Executive / Administrator
EVOSOUL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Head A/V Officer
aj_pierce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EVO X Operations / Vending Czar
Iceman
Jeff
Ted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[CENTER]Forum Moderator and Event Coordinating Officer (Until I find a better name)

Group Buy Organizer

1. Decal Portfolio - Shinzo + more
Jr Officer - Expanding role - Full Authority in the tail light group buy with Shinzo

2. Suspension Portfolio
OPEN Compensation Still to be determined
(update: In talks with a few people about this position,
I have not made a recent decision on how this will proceed.)

3. Tire Portfolio
OPEN - Percentage Cut

4. HID Portfolio and expansion
OPEN - Percentage Cut

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Development

- Jr Officer - Expanding role - Entire Web buildup.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

External Vendor Relations Officer

This person will co-ordinate external vending business with Myself and the T.E.N. club. Seeking out new business, Group buys, Pricing Agreements. This may or may not include GTA Dealer Relations / Policy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forum Moderator/Administrator for TLC (Two positions)
Its still being discussed with evolutionm.net how much authority this person will have. but this person will policy the forum and ensure that our own section stays clean and items can get sticky or corrected.
OPEN

Internal Evolutionm.net Vendor Relations Officer

This person will be responsible for the Clubs internal EvolutionM vending relations. Seeking out new business, Group buys, Pricing Agreements.

Last edited by evo_soul; Sep 29, 2009 at 11:49 PM.
Old Apr 13, 2009, 03:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PM'ed
Old Apr 13, 2009, 04:25 PM
Evolving Member

NO MAZDAS! (hey wanna buy my rims?)
Old Apr 17, 2009, 05:09 AM
Former Sponsor

I am proud to announce that special badging will be available for club volunteers and officers. Shinzo is already working on them for us and AJ will also be helping with the design. These will set these special people part from the regular members. More on this later.

Thank you for the PM messages for all the interest I havent had the time to get thru all of them but I will get back to you within the next few days since i can catch up on everything on the weekend.

Cheers
Old Apr 17, 2009, 05:20 AM
Evolving Member

How much experience do you need for one of these postions? and what does position #4 require/need?

Thanks
Old Apr 17, 2009, 07:13 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Greedy_son
How much experience do you need for one of these postions? and what does position #4 require/need?

Thanks
eventually I am going to hand off the HID portfolio to someone to manage and run. Currently XenonDepot is our sold provider and the currently supply their 6000k HIDs, they are going to expand their Japanese Kits to us for an attractive price + anti Flickers.

There will be a percentage cut for the person who takes over this portfolio. There will be other Lighting related items that will be added to this persons responsibilities.

cheers
Old Apr 26, 2009, 02:07 PM
Former Sponsor

just as an update to the post positions I am going to be contacting some of the people who pm'd me their interest and I will start the recruiting. There are alot of new programs getting off the ground and i need more time to focus on that stuff hense why i need alot of help with other aspects of the club.

Also the car club may expand in some areas where investment maybe needed. So for all those investors out there who want to be part of the retail vending part of the club... stay tuned.

Cheers
Old May 9, 2009, 05:51 PM
Former Sponsor

Before I leave for my vacation downtime I will be updating this list.... there are also going to be people I am going to contact via PM messages to work out arrangements. so please give me a bit of time
Cheers
Old May 25, 2009, 08:08 PM
Former Sponsor

This thread will be stickied and updated to reflect official positions as they are today. and I will be updating the descriptions of positions yet to be filled.

Wait for the original post to be updated before making further inquries.
Old May 30, 2009, 08:07 PM
Evolving Member

let me know when your going to have em made , ill let you know colour and size , i might actually put em on the lower part of my fender
Old Jun 4, 2009, 05:01 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Infamous_pt4
let me know when your going to have em made , ill let you know colour and size , i might actually put em on the lower part of my fender
Will and I were at shinzo the other day. Shinzo is having them printed at my expense so it looks like they are going to be black / white / red combo. your free to change the colors or sizes but i cant cover that at this time.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 11:11 AM
Former Sponsor

I will be hiring new officers soon. The Car club is now receiving support by 1 dealership officially and 2 others are in tentative talks. More on this breakthru soon.

There will be a mandatory meeting / dinner for all officers on July 22nd after / during the car club meet. Either at the small Cafe that is right near the the East side meet KC parking lot. or a resturant not far away.

Official sponsorship agreements are also underway which will give a permanent supporting relationship to our still very young club.

All that said as you can see there is alot of work to be done. And it looks like very soon the car club may transform to a for profit model since things are going extremely well. What does that mean? in means that the club will likely be more involved in Buyer(owner) <> Seller Vendor - Dealer Transactions at the middle man. It will also register as a business and be able to spear head projects better. Right now things are all done on the backs of people who volenteer their time, sweat, and hardwork. Now this opens the door of a compensation model for certain roles. Also it will allow for investors to actually invest in the clubs commercial options and do things the right way. The mentality "go big or go home" applies. But this will open the door to getting more products here and on hand vs. having to always do group buys.

Are we a business? no.

Think Union.

The goal isnt to make money, but fill in the gaps left by dealerships, Mitsubishi Corp, and Aftermarket Vendors. Making it an easier life for Us Canadian Lancer and EVO owners.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 04:37 PM
Evolving Member

^ Intresting.

I have a few contacts regarding L.E.Ds / Audio / Tint / 3M films / Tires / Rims. I think they would all be down for club sponsors etc.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 03:49 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Greedy_son
^ Intresting.

I have a few contacts regarding L.E.Ds / Audio / Tint / 3M films / Tires / Rims. I think they would all be down for club sponsors etc.
pm u later today

cheers