Notices

~ Final Bodykit Lip group buy for End of May.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2009, 09:36 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
~ Final Bodykit Lip group buy for End of May.

This is going to be the last bodykit lip kit that I am going to do, In the future I might have someone take over this group buy thing, but its taking up to many resources and I dont have fun with the emails talking to be people who are interested one minute and then on the fence the next. If you want something speak up now. If not thats fine.

I am at least for myself changing my bodykit over to the muscle design, so I am importing a new front end 100% and new hood. as seen here

A one guy has already put money down for the V lip and I will also import that in bulk. the price will vary but I will conduct this like i do the other group buys, I will charge the full price and what ever discount comes out will be applied back to you as a rebate. I cant give an exact quote because as more people join the cheaper the pricing will become. If its a vlip kit or the old Urban kit then just factor in that its going to be about 250 - 300 dollars US each piece for the shipping and handling for super fast 6 day shipping with DHL. But if you order two pieces the shipping price rebate will increase big time. The hood shipping will be probably in and around 500 dollars as well but since i am ordering one the cost will come way down since they will be packed in the same box. so it may come down to about 300 dollars or so. if i get more people then the price will continue to trop you will all get a copy of the invoice at the end to see where your money went. I will also be paying for the duty and tax with that money as well.

Also Rally Innovations has now added their EVO X lip to this group buy so look out for the pricing to be added shortly.

So lets recap, most lips are about 350 dollars US per piece if you order just one piece, the price drops to 250 dollars per piece if you order the front and the rear of the same piece. The logic behind this is because these are made in pairs so if you split up the pair its inventory they have to hold on to. The vlip price is cheaper since there is no rear for the Vlip (yet) S-TYLE FRONT Bumper Under V-Lip= USD$180 shipping is 250 dollars or less.

I am going to update this post tomorrow with more accurate prices.

group buy is set for Mid to Late May.

Cheers
Old Apr 19, 2009, 04:03 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soul, did Ric redo the rear to match this kit? I seriously can't remember.
Old Apr 19, 2009, 10:33 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by aj_pierce
Soul, did Ric redo the rear to match this kit? I seriously can't remember.
ya he did, rear lip looks like this, there is a 85% chance I am going to import that as well for my car.

Cheers

Old Apr 20, 2009, 02:21 AM

toronto only?
Old Apr 20, 2009, 08:10 AM
Former Sponsor

there would be savings if you order more then one piece. It could be shipped straight to you.

cheers
Old Apr 20, 2009, 01:51 PM
Evolving Member

Can you find out from him if it comes in Single exhaust? Not ready to do a dual yet. Although even if it is in dual I may just fake it for now. I want to get one of these, Just scraping the finds.
Old Apr 20, 2009, 03:05 PM

ya that rear lip looks awesome! If there is a single exhaust version than i may get one also, just wondering what the lip is called.
Old Apr 20, 2009, 05:23 PM
Evolved Member

Hey soul, don't got the $$$ now, but just want a rough idea of the price of that hood. It looks sick I think.