Notices

for those on the west side

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2009, 06:05 PM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I dont minid, lets grab hydrolix on teh way
so where are the west end guys meeting for sure and what time?
Old Jun 10, 2009, 07:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think you guys should finalize this one since some people might not be able to go online before they go to the meet..

just lookin' out for ya'll - it would be awesome if a lotta people can show up to tomorrow's meet..
Old Jun 10, 2009, 08:42 PM
Evolved Member

I'll just meet ya'll there, because I don't know what time to meet or anything and I probably won't be able to check here tomorrow. Next time though.
Old Jun 10, 2009, 08:48 PM

Ok Hydrolikz we'll meet u at KC then.

West side meet is at AMC Courtney Park. I posted a link to a map for those who haven't been to the West side meets before on the first page of this thread.
So lets say 6pm meet, leave like 6:20pm and well be at KC around 7pm.

so far ...
Octane X2
Turbotime
Lovemylancer
& Myself
Old Jun 10, 2009, 08:48 PM

ok guys then we'll meet at courtney park by mcdonalds at lets say 6 and head out at 620ish that good with everyone?

Last edited by OctaneX2; Jun 11, 2009 at 07:54 AM.
Old Jun 10, 2009, 11:03 PM

im down!!! one of my other buddy who just got his lancer last tuesday is comin as well. oh and my other tlc sidekick.

so far ...

Octane X2
Turbotime
Lovemylancer
xcashx
rookie
rookies friend
SLY

time and place sounds great

see you all 2morrow! take care driving guys, dont get rear ended lol.

note: i will have my camera tomorrow so if yo'all want a picture of your car, make sure to clean up lol

Last edited by da-rookie; Jun 10, 2009 at 11:09 PM. Reason: added information
Old Jun 11, 2009, 06:51 PM

I say a west side meet is a must...

-current gas price stinks by the way
Old Jun 11, 2009, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by imamamasboy
I say a west side meet is a must...

-current gas price stinks by the way
Agreed... even if its just us west guys, like a mini meet or something
Old Jun 11, 2009, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by OctaneX2
Agreed... even if its just us west guys, like a mini meet or something
Come on, guys. We also fill up to go to west end meets.
Anyway, if ya'll wanna do a west mini-meet that's cool.
We did a Durham mini-meet here in Ajax last month and it had a good turnout. We're hoping to have more people on the next one. (fingers crossed)
But still, if you guys can reach the official meets of the club, that would be awesome. This would give us the chance to meet everyone.

droppin' my 2 cents there...
Old Jun 11, 2009, 09:32 PM

Theres always more East end meets then there is West for some reason. I don't think its only cuz theres more poeple on the East cuz I've been to 2 East and 1 West. The West meet had WAY more people.

w/e it's all good tho, Octane and myself will probably be setting up more West end meets for us West end guys.
For example, Tim hortons on 403 and Dundas theres always hot cars there of all kinds, sick bikes, supercars, crazy ****. Only meet I've ever seen there was a Cobalt meet LOL I would love to roll in there with like 12 Lancers. Big parking lot too.
Octane and myself go there often just to see some of the sick lambos and super bikes that roll thru.

If your in the West end looking for meets, PM either myself or Octane for our contact info. We'll set things in motion.
Old Jun 11, 2009, 09:36 PM

yah west side lancers, it doesnt have to be an official meet for us to meet up. we should rep our club for exposure thus gathering more west siders. you never know? our mini meet may start with 8 and ends up climbing to 12 by a month or two?

id say, thumbs up to the mini meets for west siders. WE have bubble republic down sauga guys!! there you go!

so far, i know 4 people that can join our MINI meets in the near future. actually 5. so add that to those of you that knows other lancer owners and voala!

i hope this idea comes to reality.
Old Jun 11, 2009, 10:06 PM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
who actually made it to CP tonight? I was there at 6 as planned, no one showed... would of saved myself a bunch of time and gas if I new no one would go..

Id say if you want to have mini meets on the weeks where there isn't a big club meet the do so, but on the weeks when were having a big meet then regardless of where it is, attend that one.

Who cares where it is, KC is a central location for everyone.. and dont ***** about gas prices, be happy your not me commuting from barrie.

When we have the big meets I would love to have 20+ cars attending where ever it may be.
Old Jun 12, 2009, 06:14 AM
Evolving Member

^ Rain seems to do this to meets.

Anyone wanna do a mini meet on wednesday 17 June at AMC ? Wanna see some other rides and get some ideas for future mods.
Old Jun 12, 2009, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by turbotime
who actually made it to CP tonight? I was there at 6 as planned, no one showed... would of saved myself a bunch of time and gas if I new no one would go..

Id say if you want to have mini meets on the weeks where there isn't a big club meet the do so, but on the weeks when were having a big meet then regardless of where it is, attend that one.

Who cares where it is, KC is a central location for everyone.. and dont ***** about gas prices, be happy your not me commuting from barrie.

When we have the big meets I would love to have 20+ cars attending where ever it may be.
+1everyone who has a car and wants to drive fills up their car too..let's face it, filling up, no matter how much the gas prices are, is part of having a car..everyone in the GTA pretty much pays for the same amount of gasand for the part where meets are always on the east, it just so happen that the 1st or i think 2nd east meet got rained out reason why they did 2 east meets after that 1 west end meet..i believe the meet that went down yesterday is the start of a new rotation which means the next meet will be on the west (as far as i know since we do 1 east and 1 west meet per month)..i think you can find it stated on previous meet threads (if I'm not mistaken)and yes, it would definitely be nice to have 20+ cars in an official meet..but like i said, mini-meets are also encouraged..but attending the OFFICIAL MEETS will be greatly appreciated (i just like seeing a lotta sick lancers in a meet, that's all)

Quick Reply: for those on the west side