Notices

FS: RRM Timing Module

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2009, 09:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: RRM Timing Module

Guys as some have seen I'm changing the stance of my vehicle from power to show. So naturally some things need to go to make room for my plan's

So here's the deal. I am letting go of my timing module. Had it since July 2nd so its practically new, only 2000k driven. Its an amazing mod but Really I don't need it.

Current price is $259.99USD from RRM plus shipping and duties. loocking at over $300CAD

I'm gonna let it go for $240CAD.

I will even install it for you.

If your going that route this is an amazing mod for your whip to give it the extra boost.

Let me know.
Old Aug 19, 2009, 09:58 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ummm, you know I would love to ummm test drive that out before I buy it lol haha cough cough lol
Old Aug 20, 2009, 12:42 AM
Evolved Member

ha...ha...ha...very funny signture...enjoy it while it lasts! But seeing your new direction with mods, it appears your bowing out early

Last edited by Hydrolikz; Aug 20, 2009 at 12:46 AM.
Old Aug 20, 2009, 01:04 AM
Evolving Member

^ i like the come back in urs. Classic. theres really no point for me to turn a 17 second car into a 16.9 second car. turbos too much for me plus for a dd that im eventually gonna run into the ground might as well save money on gas

Last edited by aj_pierce; Aug 20, 2009 at 01:06 AM.
Old Aug 20, 2009, 06:44 AM
Evolving Member

dibs! i want this!
Old Aug 20, 2009, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by homieG
dibs! i want this!
wish i didnt need to get my windshield fixed or I would get this plus homieG seems to want it and he got dibs
Old Aug 20, 2009, 07:18 AM
Evolving Member

^ had to replace my windshield last yr! wish i never had to spend that money man! unnecessary expense!
Old Aug 20, 2009, 07:23 AM

^ had to replace my windshield last yr! wish i never had to spend that money man! unnecessary expense!
its so unnecessary all insurance or warranty's should cover windshield damage no matter how it happened.
Old Aug 20, 2009, 07:35 AM
Evolving Member

^ i wish man! insurance will cover it, but they will take it from ur deductible! thats such a waste of a measly $500 that they offer us in deductibles every yr!
Old Aug 20, 2009, 07:58 AM
Evolved Member

dibs! i want this!
Why? I thought you were done modding engine wise?
Old Aug 20, 2009, 08:11 AM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by aj_pierce
^ i like the come back in urs. Classic. theres really no point for me to turn a 17 second car into a 16.9 second car. turbos too much for me plus for a dd that im eventually gonna run into the ground might as well save money on gas
you may want to chat with hydrolikz or infamous since were working on a budget turbo kit so your not stuck paying the $6000 price tag lol. You also dont have to worry since it dosn't really decrease fuel economy, generally it would remain the same provided your not boosting all around town like a mad man.

If your talking about going serious into the show scene then I'd just advise you think over what your going to do before hand. I have buddies who got over 20 grand easy into their civics for shows, lambo doors, 8 grand paint job, air ride, rims, tires, sounds ect ect. Everything adds up fast if you want to be competitive. At the end of the day you have to ask yourself is it really worth it? With the price of your car + mods I can think of many other things or cars I would spend the money on but to each is own.
Old Aug 20, 2009, 08:16 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Hydrolikz
Why? I thought you were done modding engine wise?
this is just a plug and play thing, hence i don't mind. not doing anything seriousssss!
Old Aug 20, 2009, 08:34 AM
Evolving Member

Good price. GL with sale.

Its hard to keep a DD for a show car. The paint chips, dirt, dust etc.
Old Aug 20, 2009, 09:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by aj_pierce
theres really no point for me to turn a 17 second car into a 16.9 second car.
16.9 Hmmmm....

This car only has an HKS axle-back, HKS drop-in filter, Custom-made pully, and a tune and is runnin 14's! Now if you add some boost into the picture...
Old Aug 20, 2009, 10:39 AM
Evolving Member

^meh. thats them this is me.

Originally Posted by turbotime
you may want to chat with hydrolikz or infamous since were working on a budget turbo kit so your not stuck paying the $6000 price tag lol. You also dont have to worry since it dosn't really decrease fuel economy, generally it would remain the same provided your not boosting all around town like a mad man.

If your talking about going serious into the show scene then I'd just advise you think over what your going to do before hand. I have buddies who got over 20 grand easy into their civics for shows, lambo doors, 8 grand paint job, air ride, rims, tires, sounds ect ect. Everything adds up fast if you want to be competitive. At the end of the day you have to ask yourself is it really worth it? With the price of your car + mods I can think of many other things or cars I would spend the money on but to each is own.
Who said anything about going serious? Show to you and show to me are two different things. My type of show is when you drive by u get the looks. From the above your type of show is Mad expensive and sometimes down right riduculus. Im not going for that. for me to spend $1000 on some flashy workmanship is no issue, as I have a normal job that believe me doesn't pay as much as it should, i have accecpted the fact that $20G is out of the question, also not really what im going for. All of the work being done on my car happens on weekends in my friends driveway. If i wanted like mega show scene **** I would go to a decent shop and get it done professionally.

You have to remember, and you said this yourself "theres rarely a meet that I don't see Will with some tool in his hand" Its a passion, in reality im not gonna fork over thousands of dollars on labour when I get labour for free. It may not be professional but it still looks decent

Last edited by aj_pierce; Aug 20, 2009 at 10:42 AM.

Quick Reply: FS: RRM Timing Module