Notices

Fuel Eco Challenge

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2009, 03:54 PM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Fuel Eco Challenge

I forget who is was but they posted up a shot of their cluster at 800 or 820 kms left in their tank. I am starting a challenge to anyone who thinks they can beat the record.

Rules, you must have proof via a photo

I believe I'm in the lead right now at 850kms. You can just make out the 850 in the pic but I have one which you can clearly see 840 so either or I guess. Game ON!

Last edited by turbotime; Sep 28, 2009 at 04:10 PM.
Old Sep 28, 2009, 04:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol PHOTOSHOP.....Kidding i saw it personally
Old Sep 28, 2009, 04:30 PM

Alright so heres a walkthrough to be the winrar of this challenge.

Call up a friend and tell him you are going to treat him to the Angry Whopper deal they are having and BK right now (they are delicious), of course you are not actually going to treat him to it, because its almost $10 for a double angry whopper and obviously you are too cheap to pay that much for his dinner, maybe at best the 1.39 value pick menu at McDonalds.. maybe. Next drive to the nearest gas station and fill up. You're going to want to fill up your tank to the max. Don't pay attention to the flow control of the pump, if it stops after the pump clicks, just keep going, you havent added enough gas to your tank until it spills out the of the lid and only losers are afraid of doing things to the extreme. After you have spilled approximately 3 liters of gas on the ground, high five your best friend and tell him he's awesome because the next thing you are going to have him do is to push your car 3kms from the gas station to the nearest hill with atleast a 40 degree incline, start your car up, set it to distance gauge and then tell your friend to push your car while you are in neutral.

congratulations, you are the best at saving gas... don't forget to take a picture and a video, or else you aren't going to get any street cred or "e-props" at evoM! Remember to show off to everyone at TLC at the next meet and for sure everyone will give you mad respect for being so gangster, you are going to be so popular honestly. The girls will totally dig you cus you are building yourself an image as one of those eco friendly save the world douchebags (at this point remember to bust out your guitar and play a ballad you wrote about the importance of making a difference in the environment), and if you play your cards right you just might get laid for beating the record for 850kms left on your tank!

good luck

Last edited by three29; Sep 28, 2009 at 04:34 PM.
Old Sep 28, 2009, 06:15 PM
Evolving Member

i get no more than 499 per tank...
Old Sep 28, 2009, 06:35 PM

lol it was me, my highest is 820. but im up for your challenge
Old Sep 28, 2009, 08:36 PM

that picture with 850 left on the tank doesnt actually prove anything. it's based on your current gas consumption. so as someone before me said, i could be rolling down a hill in neutral, and it could show 1000+ left on the tank
Old Sep 29, 2009, 07:09 AM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Guys comon this wasn't meant to be some super serious feat here lol.. I think some of you have blown this out of proportion. If you dont wish to partake then dont.? As joker said it best "why so serious?"

The Current gas consumption at that time was me driving 115 as you can clearly see down the 400..
I doubt I was rolling down any hills
Old Sep 29, 2009, 07:24 AM

^ Exactly its just for fun, and it forces us not to be stomping on the gas all the time
Old Sep 29, 2009, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by turbotime
The Current gas consumption at that time was me driving 115 as you can clearly see down the 400..
I doubt I was rolling down any hills
Heh there are hills down the 400 as well So ur rolling down one of those hills, then put it in gear and quickly take a picture before gas consumption changes

lol im joking, yes i guess i took it too seriously, sorry man
Old Sep 29, 2009, 03:52 PM

wouldn't it make more sense to see who can get the lowest litres/100km instead so you don't have to keep filling up the gas tank?