Notices

3PC Spoiler test fit and the OEM demand

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2009, 12:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^get it painted by a pro and to match, make it look more OEM and less aftermarket. Pay $300 for a piece just to have it not painted properly? Unless you plan to in the spring
Old Nov 16, 2009, 03:40 PM
WoW
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by laksman91
no offense bud, but in my head the headline reads

"evo_soul, bringing rice to north america from asia"
Nah... what are you on dude?

No one in asia would be caught dead with a Gigantic Park-Benched Sized wing and steelies...

That's Rice from the Soul, yo.
Old Nov 16, 2009, 03:42 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by WoW
Nah... what are you on dude?

No one in asia would be caught dead with a Gigantic Park-Benched Sized wing and steelies...

That's Rice from the Soul, yo.
lol, your right, I dont know what I was thinking. driving around with steelies in winter lol
Old Nov 16, 2009, 03:54 PM
WoW
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by evo_soul
lol, your right, I dont know what I was thinking. driving around with steelies in winter lol
Nothing wrong with that... but that wing...

But then again... I don't think they'd like any better with proper wheels anyways... it'd still be rice.
Old Nov 18, 2009, 09:27 PM
Evolving Member

wow i havent logged onto evom in soo long

ok ok. in all honesty. i think the wing looks nice. but its just too big for a regular lancer body.

however. the picture of that white lancer with the LED and the wing looks aiight

just curious, how much does it go for? incase "someone" might bash on me again by saying how I DONT DRIVE A LANCER NO MORE AND I SHOULDNT BE ON THIS SITE. i got a buddy that just purchased a lancer gts. he wants to get a body kit and a next wing. im inquiring on behalf of him.

Last edited by whitelancerGTS; Nov 21, 2009 at 09:31 PM.
Old Nov 18, 2009, 09:28 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by aj_pierce
Why is it that a Car modification is referred to as rice?, Rice is something that I eat, which would be essentially a good thing to keep me healthy. So the modifications I do to my car would be also classified as rice, which means I can eat it?

Perfect I'm never going hungry again!
common aj. you claimed you've been in the tuner scene for quiet a while and ive heard you comment on other ppls ride being "rice".

no offense but why playing ignorant now?

Last edited by whitelancerGTS; Nov 18, 2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old Nov 19, 2009, 03:32 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by whitelancerGTS

ok ok. in all honesty. i think the wing looks nice. but its just too big for a regular lancer body.

however. the picture of that white lancer with the LED and the wing looks aiight

just curious, how much does it go for? incase "someone" might bash on me again by saying how I DONT DRIVE A LANCER NO MORE AND I SHOULD BE ON THIS SITE. i got a buddy that just purchased a lancer gts. he wants to get a body kit and a next wing. im inquiring on behalf of him.
i could be wrong about this but the price is 450 for the spoiler, but I think that may include the Carbon Fiber version. at the dealership. it may flux 50 bucks up or 50 down.

Right now the dealers are importing one or two at a time to feel out the demand, so far they sell right away. When the import in bulk the price will come down
Old Nov 19, 2009, 02:49 PM
Evolving Member

just curious, how much does it go for? incase "someone" might bash on me again by saying how I DONT DRIVE A LANCER NO MORE AND I SHOULD BE ON THIS SITE. i got a buddy that just purchased a lancer gts. he wants to get a body kit and a next wing. im inquiring on behalf of him.

someone told you to not be on this site??? LOL! are these guys fo real???
Old Nov 19, 2009, 02:52 PM
WoW
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by homieG
With the Bunch on here... wouldn't put it past them... haha, i got a lot of 'that' ever since my first visits!

Luckily, some members of this board give me heads-ups on new and interesting things that's been going on here... Shout out to ya'll!
Old Nov 19, 2009, 03:24 PM
Former Sponsor

incase "someone" might bash on me again by saying how I DONT DRIVE A LANCER NO MORE AND I SHOULD BE ON THIS SITE.
Originally Posted by WoW
With the Bunch on here... wouldn't put it past them... haha, i got a lot of 'that' ever since my first visits!

Luckily, some members of this board give me heads-ups on new and interesting things that's been going on here... Shout out to ya'll!
Originally Posted by homieG
seriously, knock it off. and keep this on topic. Everyone is free to share an opinion but stirring up trouble for no reason is not going to help anyone. If anyone has a problem, or is receiving threats or is not being treated right in accordance with the EVOM rules, then please message an moderator, super moderator or Super administrator like speedlimit.

Last edited by evo_soul; Nov 19, 2009 at 03:27 PM.
Old Nov 20, 2009, 10:15 AM

So far by my knowledge the money is going into the club aka keeping us on evom, supporting group buys. I know some all feel you been scammed or something but then again when the money goes into a group buy the money goes right back to the company supplying the parts. Being in TLC I dont get any money I drive around run Ontario to talk to companies and ect.. and not one cent comes to my pocket.

To end this I want to see what is ppl opinion about how the money should be spent on the club. Im a person of understanding but I want to see opinion, facts not feelings and emotions.
p.s if you reply please be professional
Old Nov 20, 2009, 12:27 PM
Evolved Member

Location: somewhere testing various tires, brakes, and suspensions.
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Hi Toronto. Please post respectfully and on topic.

Thanks.
Old Nov 20, 2009, 08:40 PM

you saw it at work today eh? next time you see char, have a seat inside and look in the rear view mirror. you can see everything behind you now As soon as it gets warm (one day I am praying) I am going to paint it with a layer of gloss paint to make it look more natural, vs. the plastiDip i used this time around.
i can see everything behind me in my window...just take off the middle headrest in the back...i dont know why many people haven't done that?
Old Nov 21, 2009, 09:28 PM
Evolving Member

seriously, knock it off. and keep this on topic. Everyone is free to share an opinion but stirring up trouble for no reason is not going to help anyone. If anyone has a problem, or is receiving threats or is not being treated right in accordance with the EVOM rules, then please message an moderator, super moderator or Super administrator like speedlimit.
yo soul chillax. why are you so sensitive. dont just quote one part of my msg. read the whole content, i wasnt stirring up anything. i dont drive a lancer no more. but im justifying why im here and why im inquring about this product.

if i didnt justify myself before asking for the price, im sure there will be someone askin me why i am even here. got it?

you answered my question about the price already which you have no problem with. then you turn around and tell me to knock it off.

you serious?

p.s. does the wing come painted. my friend might want the CF wing + tailight. any discount
Old Nov 22, 2009, 12:50 AM
Former Sponsor

all i ask is to be respectful and refrain from inuendo and personal snipe'in. that isnt directed at u but everyone, i take this seriously cause things are getting more serious and additional sponsors are considering supporting us.

yo soul chillax. why are you so sensitive. dont just quote one part of my msg. read the whole content, i wasnt stirring up anything. i dont drive a lancer no more. but im justifying why im here and why im inquring about this product.

if i didnt justify myself before asking for the price, im sure there will be someone askin me why i am even here. got it?

you answered my question about the price already which you have no problem with. then you turn around and tell me to knock it off.

you serious?

p.s. does the wing come painted. my friend might want the CF wing + tailight. any discount
maple hasnt declared their price as yet.... rally innovations seems to be stocking some of these. this and a few other modes are likely to be showcased in the LA show soon.

i will inquire about cf pricing. but i would look on ebay if they are selling on there

Quick Reply: 3PC Spoiler test fit and the OEM demand