Notices

Rear diffuser/lip?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2010, 07:56 PM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rear diffuser/lip?

Looking at bringing one over from AU for myself but after talking with evo soul makes more sense to get a few since the cost for shipping is outrageous to only get one.
Looking to see if anyone is indeed interested in grabbing one.

Price all in your looking about $450cad right now shipping, duty included, picked up at one of the club meets... I'd like to move on this sooner then later since pricing on everything will be going up a few months from now once the harmonized tax hits..

It will be just the diffuser dual exhaust is not included but should work with a stock single exhaust. Anyone with aftermarket may hae to adjust the cut out slightly to fit.

Last edited by turbotime; Feb 24, 2010 at 09:28 PM.
Old Feb 24, 2010, 08:11 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
which company you gona order from?
any website to check it out?
i m looking for some exterior parts for my RA (if avaible)
Old Feb 24, 2010, 08:34 PM
Account Disabled

I got the email from clubcj.net.. aussi lancer forum... Sent them an email and they sent the info+pic back..

Didn't see anything they did for the ralliart.

not to much for ralliarts from what I've seen.. I like the front lip which was on ralli inovations car.. evo soul had a pic up here from sema.. I'd check that out
Old Feb 24, 2010, 09:19 PM
Account Disabled

Just to clarify this will fit any lancer rear except for the ralliart and evo.

two guys have spoken up already for one so dont hesitate to speak up if your interested.
Old Feb 24, 2010, 09:45 PM
Evolving Member

IMO the lip looks good on red and white lancer but not the silver...lol
maybe just the angle of the pics?
Old Feb 24, 2010, 10:47 PM

I like! I like!

From where?

Last edited by Lexikon; Feb 24, 2010 at 10:49 PM.
Old Feb 25, 2010, 05:31 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by turbotime
Looking at bringing one over from AU for myself but after talking with evo soul makes more sense to get a few since the cost for shipping is outrageous to only get one.
When I completed the last group buy it was 4 of us. One person dropped out and I completed the order anyway. I took a small loss. The shared cost for two lips (front and rear) when I did it came up to 900 dollars taxes in. But keep in mind this was going thru the over night freight route. if you guys have the ***** for it, I would recommend getting it packed in a secure box, even if its made of wood, then shipping it via sea. then shipping drops big time. But its a risk, cause all types of crap happens when its on a boat for 6 to 8 weeks.

Another thing I recommend, who ever heads up the buy, if you ship it, remember to tell the shipper (seller) you want to declare it yourself, if it lands via Air in Toronto. Then you can save yourself the broker fee. Big time
Old Feb 25, 2010, 05:35 AM
Evolving Member

I would be intrested. If you have more details about the product and shipping cost etc.
Old Feb 25, 2010, 06:01 AM

Is this from Talon body styling? I was interested in this about a year ago but the shipping was crazy at $535
Old Feb 25, 2010, 06:11 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by evo_soul
When I completed the last group buy it was 4 of us. One person dropped out and I completed the order anyway. I took a small loss. The shared cost for two lips (front and rear) when I did it came up to 900 dollars taxes in. But keep in mind this was going thru the over night freight route. if you guys have the ***** for it, I would recommend getting it packed in a secure box, even if its made of wood, then shipping it via sea. then shipping drops big time. But its a risk, cause all types of crap happens when its on a boat for 6 to 8 weeks.

Another thing I recommend, who ever heads up the buy, if you ship it, remember to tell the shipper (seller) you want to declare it yourself, if it lands via Air in Toronto. Then you can save yourself the broker fee. Big time
Yes I'm aware. I brought in my voltex kit this way
went to customs in mississauga and ran around getting my paper stamped from various people haha.. saved me a couple hundred vs. having a broker do it.
Old Feb 25, 2010, 06:31 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Greedy_son
I would be intrested. If you have more details about the product and shipping cost etc.
Product is made from fiberglass. once the order is placed it will be 5 business days to have them get it ready and then send them out.
I will be shipping econo air which is 3-5 business days.

I dont trust the boat way and I'm not keen about paying upfront and waiting 6-8 weeks in hopes everything arrives and arrives in one piece.This way as well since I'm guessing it would arrive at the port in Vancouver I'd have to have someone broker it there and forward it to toronto.

All in all I believe air is the best method, shipping is substantially a lot more but its faster, more reliable, safer in my eyes. especially when other people have money riding on parts.

Originally Posted by T-Pain
Is this from Talon body styling? I was interested in this about a year ago but the shipping was crazy at $535

Yes from TBS
Old Feb 25, 2010, 01:28 PM

do they only make a dual exhaust version of this?. Does it come painted or is it flat black? It comes in one piece right? I don't think it will look nice with two exhaust holes when i only have a single tip. Im interested in this, but want to know more details.
Old Feb 25, 2010, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by nsk_tigz38
do they only make a dual exhaust version of this?. Does it come painted or is it flat black? It comes in one piece right? I don't think it will look nice with two exhaust holes when i only have a single tip. Im interested in this, but want to know more details.
Couldn't have said it better myself =P
Old Feb 25, 2010, 02:23 PM
Account Disabled

Sorry guys... sent the email off this morning and was waiting on a reply.

They said it will come single exit and painted flat black. Its one piece.
Old Feb 25, 2010, 02:28 PM

That ear diffuser looks amazing! I would say beautiful!
If only it didn't cost so much after shipping.

Seriously, some Canadian (or at least Eastern side of North America) needs to step up and start producing things like this.

Quick Reply: Rear diffuser/lip?