Notices

Stock GTS Dunlop SP Sport 5000 M

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2010, 06:42 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stock GTS Dunlop SP Sport 5000 M

Does anybody know where I could find atleast one of these tires used? Perhaps any connections at a dealership?

Need one tire to throw on my rim so I can drive down across the border and grab aset for my car. The one I have on is in really really bad shape and don't think will last long enough to cross the boarder.

thanks

Last edited by TRASHY_GTS; Mar 10, 2010 at 01:14 AM.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 07:50 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My advise, I would burn the other 3 and get new rubber.

That said, I am upgrading my rubber to the Conti DWS's and will have my old tires. 2 of the 4 are fully cooked. But the other two are decent in tread life. Assuming you keep them in the rears if you have better ones for the front.

If your interested I can sell you my two good ones. But i will be honest, I hate this tire with a passion.

If you still have your heart on getting a brand new tire, message me and I can get it sourced for you, but its a massively expensive tire. something like 260 per tire range. Even the whole sale price looks ugly
Old Mar 10, 2010, 12:06 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evo_soul
My advise, I would burn the other 3 and get new rubber.

That said, I am upgrading my rubber to the Conti DWS's and will have my old tires. 2 of the 4 are fully cooked. But the other two are decent in tread life. Assuming you keep them in the rears if you have better ones for the front.

If your interested I can sell you my two good ones. But i will be honest, I hate this tire with a passion.

If you still have your heart on getting a brand new tire, message me and I can get it sourced for you, but its a massively expensive tire. something like 260 per tire range. Even the whole sale price looks ugly
He needs one to so that he can buy NEW ones... He has ALL intentions of replacing them and he's going stateside to
get them
Old Mar 10, 2010, 01:20 AM
Evolving Member

exactly. These is just to get my car across the border to get myself some new tires because one of the tirees I have wont hold up for the trip. I've got an inche or so of rubber missing all away around the tire, when they were pulled off my mechanic couldn't beleive the tires didn't let go on me.

Im tempted to go over to a mitsubishi dealership after hours to see if I could find just one of these tires but I don't wanna get in **** for taking a ****ty tire lol
Old Mar 10, 2010, 11:34 AM
Evolved Member

Worst case I say but the best 2 up front and get a mismatch in the rear
Old Mar 10, 2010, 11:42 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
got ya

well finding tires a little bit better then yours might be easy to find, as long as the belt isnt showing.

but you should take a picture for me of your worst tires so i can put it up on my blog
Old Mar 10, 2010, 04:47 PM
Evolving Member

if I've got sometime this weekend I'll be sure to pull my tires out and snap some pics. Note, these are my second set of Dunlops since the dealership replaced my first set for the unusal wear.