Notices

Fender Rolling interest

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2010, 02:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fender Rolling interest

I am in the midst of getting my fenders rolled (Front and Rear) within a week or so.

I'm looking for any shop recommendations that can do a good with this.

So far, I have a friend who had his G35 rolled for $150 for all four fenders. I've seen this personally and the job came out pretty solid and flawless. This by far might be the best quote I've gotten thus far.

I spoke to the individual already and he mentioned if I can get 5 other vehicles, he'll drop the cost down to $110 per vehicle.

but before I pull the trigger, please voice out any shops you have in mind that is priced well with quality workmanship.

Anyone else interested getting their fenders rolled, voice it out in this thread as well.
Old Jun 2, 2010, 03:31 PM
Evolved Member

im listening...
Old Jun 2, 2010, 03:40 PM
Evolving Member

Ill need to roll my rears next season!
Old Jun 2, 2010, 03:43 PM

I'll get a quote for just getting the rears or fronts only and post it up as soon as I get a reply.
Old Jun 2, 2010, 03:54 PM

the front of the lancer is already rolled, i might need to get my rear rolled during mid june or somthing as well...
Old Jun 2, 2010, 04:10 PM

yea, the front fenders can't be rolled. There's nothing there to be rolled. I got mine rolled at uni body and it cost me 60 dollars. They don't give flat rates, I offered 100 dollars flat for my fenders to be rolled and I got rejected. He said everything is based on the clock. They're labour fee for clubs are 60 dollars an hour. They don't round up aswell. If a job takes 30 mins, they'll charge 30 bux.
Old Jun 2, 2010, 05:28 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by imamamasboy
I'll get a quote for just getting the rears or fronts only and post it up as soon as I get a reply.
Thanks
Old Jun 2, 2010, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by GO ON 3
Thanks
I spoke to the individual and he will be signing up and you can ask any questions directly to him.

Cheers
Old Jun 2, 2010, 06:33 PM

Hey guys im the fender roller, let me know if you guys have any questions about the process or any worries or w/e. I will take care of you guys. The more ppl that get in on a group buy the cheaper my rate will also be.
Old Jun 3, 2010, 04:57 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by geerider
Hey guys im the fender roller, let me know if you guys have any questions about the process or any worries or w/e. I will take care of you guys. The more ppl that get in on a group buy the cheaper my rate will also be.
In for just the rears and your fingers as a warranty that the job will be flawless.
Old Jun 3, 2010, 06:30 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Did mine at SpeedStar and I was very impressed. I may have paid top dollar for rolling my rear fenders, but the job was done right. Since imamamasboy has done his research and has experience dealing with his guys, I think he can hammer out a good deal for the group. so if your serious about fender rolling. speak up.
Old Jun 3, 2010, 08:57 AM

Yea guys, i dont mind answer question over pm and anything but i just hate it when i get emails saying there ready to get there stuff rolled, and i make time for them and they flop. So if u got questions more then happpy to answer them, but only post up that you want them done if ure serious. Ill give u guys a good group deal.

thenewb - i can garuntee a flawless job only if ur fender lip is also flawless and not rusty or anything, and they degree of a roll u want. Ive done a flawless pull and ive done fvkd up cars flawless to but i cant garuntee it for thoose. Once its gonna go bad u get a feel for it before so i warn the customer about consequenses if i continue.

Experience wise i got it, i sen imamamasboy 2 pics of cars ive done before that are featured on fitment sites to. Properspecs.com and stancewerks i think. Dont qoute me
Old Jun 3, 2010, 08:58 AM
Evolving Member

Im down to roll the rears
Old Jun 3, 2010, 09:10 AM

If thenewb is also in then thats 3 ppl lets start a list and get it organized.

From experience front are usually pre rolled but they can still be rolled quite abit. For exmaple on my g35 the front were rolled alot but i would still rub on my wheels so i had to roll them. I was under the same thought that i wouldnt have to touch the fronts

1. GO ON 3 - Rear
2. thenewb - rear
3. imamamasboy - front and rear

add on to the list in your post, just copy and paste it. And correct it if its wrong rite now.
Old Jun 3, 2010, 01:51 PM

How long does it take approximately.

Quick Reply: Fender Rolling interest