Notices

Trading in my Lancer...

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2010, 06:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trading in my Lancer...

Hi all, I've been contemplating this for a while. With all the new 0% incentives, I've finally caved. It was between the Ralliart, the EVO, MS3 and GTI. Ended up getting the MS3. For the price, it had the most options and it also had the most incentives. Didn't get very much for my Lancer, but it's not much of a problem when I can carry the balance at 0%.

It's been fun getting to know some of you guys. Although I didn't get to go to many of the meets due to my work and study schedule, I've learned a lot about Lancers and cars in general. Thanks guys!
Old Jul 2, 2010, 07:00 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol a few guys within the past week have jumped from a lancer to an EVO X. give me a shout and I think I can get you into the same deal at our gold alliance dealerships

Ralliart is a smart bet too, just make sure you get some damn tires thrown in with that trade in deal. cause the DUNLOPS will kill you x2
Old Jul 2, 2010, 07:43 AM

I highly considered the Ralliart, but the only turn-off was the fact that it doesn't come in manual. Out of curiosity, how much of a deal did those guys get?

BTW, are you or anyone you know still looking for a stock exhaust? Not asking anything for it. Just want to get rid of it.
Old Jul 2, 2010, 02:47 PM

hey evo what kind of deal can you get i might want to change but not 100% sure yet
Old Jul 2, 2010, 03:37 PM

i might trade in my car soon but im going to get a 07 G35 coupe or a g37 coupe
Old Jul 2, 2010, 03:45 PM
raz
Evolving Member

i wanted to go from my evo to a ralliart, wife lost her job, anyway went to erin mills mitsubishi, and they screwed me on the trade in value, hell subaru even offered 7000 dollars more for my evo, just wanted to get the ralliart as i could keep some of my interior pieces as well as some of the cosmetic pieces, but after seeing what erin offered me, i went to cambridge and even they offered me 7500 more for my evo, so long story short, you got to shop around to get a deal, some dealers offer a great deal where others don,t, but 7000 in price difference is alot, maybe they tought i was in a big bind and will do it, but for now waiting for the new wrx, then buybuy evo.
Old Jul 2, 2010, 03:54 PM
Evolved Member

^ maybe sell the evo private. i'm sure people would give u more than trade-in prices
Old Jul 2, 2010, 04:50 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by vszutu
hey evo what kind of deal can you get i might want to change but not 100% sure yet
the dealers will vary. Remember dealers have inventory like anyone body else, if they have too much of something, they will work a deal in their favor. Some have too many EVO's and not enough lancers, or vice versa.

That said I can probably find a dealership that may offer you a good price but as was mentioned, call around, clean the car and bring it by.

Call me,
Old Jul 2, 2010, 04:50 PM
Account Disabled

I'm hoping to unload the lancer as well.. need a truck or the g/f wants a evo 8 or 9 so hopefully some type of deal can be swung...
Old Jul 3, 2010, 08:25 AM
Evolving Member

man you guys should look into something AWD,, its so much fun! just putting that out there,, I have a FWD car RSX-S also have a 69dodge dart swinger RWD and nothing can compare to AWD IMO