Notices

Sprintbooster Testimonial - For the sake of it

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2010, 12:18 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sprintbooster Testimonial - For the sake of it

Hey guys, As many of you know about a month ago I have joined the team at the Sprintbooster team. And I have seen probably hundreds of people come in and out of where I work, buy the sprintbooster and love it. Same goes with the owners of the Mitsubishi cars.

Now that Sprintboosters focus is on all the Asian Imports. I wanted to get feedback from the club on what they think of the sprintbooster. Many have the old sprintbooster unit which basically is just a non selectable version. Owners of the new unit have the option of turning sprintbooster off, stage 1 and stage 2. But it is still relatively the same thing.

Let me and everyone else know what you think of it if your an owner. There are a lot of messages I get of people asking me about it, and I think they should hear what other think.

chine in here or in the newly created Sprintbooster evaluation thread. https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ve...ml#post8512451

Last edited by evo_soul; Jul 21, 2010 at 12:21 PM.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 06:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alright, so I bought the new sprintbooster that has selectable stages. It was the first "mod" that I bought and I couldn't be happier!
Seriously, this thing makes the evo an even more enjoyable experience to drive if you can believe it. It's my first manual car and the SB def helps in getting the car to the rpms and makes shifting so much faster and more fun
I love this thing and needless to say, it's always in red mode
Old Jul 21, 2010, 07:05 PM
Evolved Member

Has anybody tried this on an MR? The throttle sensitivity already changes depending on if the car is in Normal, Sport or Super Sport mode... so I'm not sure if Sprint Booster will do anything to an MR.

But I can understand people saying they like the effects on the GSR.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 09:12 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Crester
Has anybody tried this on an MR? The throttle sensitivity already changes depending on if the car is in Normal, Sport or Super Sport mode... so I'm not sure if Sprint Booster will do anything to an MR.

MR guys were going ape S*#t at MOD. we have a maybe 3 MR guys in TOronto that have it for sure. but not sure if they are active on evom.
Old Jul 22, 2010, 06:27 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Crester

For sprintbooster, the MR is one of the best platforms for the sprintbooster. The response is crisp and you can really feel that SST dig in when you press further and further on the gas.

Crester, Speak to EVOSOUL about getting a MR Sprintbooster unit. If in the first 60 seconds your not impressed return it. It will give you an impressive kick up in throttle performance.