Notices

Spring 2011 Spring / Summer Tire Buy

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2011, 03:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what 225/40/18 tires can you get? prices?
Old Mar 25, 2011, 08:11 PM
Evolving Member

Are you allowed to tell us the pricing anytime soon? I would be interested in 255/35/18 summers.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 10:34 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by evox44
Are you allowed to tell us the pricing anytime soon? I would be interested in 255/35/18 summers.
I have been going thru the spread sheets all day today lol confusing as well. but I think I have the pricing. please keep in mind that the pricing may be adjusted once i verify my numbers with sailun's numbers. But its looking awesome Remember the summer tires are still inbound from Asia and will be a little while. But they are on the water.

KEEP IN MIND THESE PRICES ARE TENTATIVE AND NOT FINALIZED, SO THEY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

ATREZZO Z4+AS TIRE FEATURES:

* Ultra high performance all season radial delivers superior cornering and handling

* Variable pitch tread design provides a smooth, quiet ride

* Advanced tread compound provides exceptional grip, control and tread wear for a wide range of weather conditions

* Full depth sipe design delivers longer usable tread life

* Independent tread blocks with open shoulder grooves maximizes water dispersion for exceptional all weather traction

255 / 35 / 18 All Season & Summer= $ 124.18 (EVO X OE +)
245 / 40 / 18 All Season = $ 116.69 (EVO X OE)
225 / 40 / 18 All Season = $ 97.34 (Ralliart Lancer OE +)

* I have to confirm that the EVO X all season and summer tires have landed.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 10:52 AM
Evolved Member

$125 for EVO X tires is an amazing price. Now if only someone could review these tires so we know if they are good or not? I push my car... I want tires that will allow me to do that.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 10:59 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Crester
$125 for EVO X tires is an amazing price. Now if only someone could review these tires so we know if they are good or not? I push my car... I want tires that will allow me to do that.
I have had the opportunity to test this out on a ralliart and throw it around a little using the all season tire. Performs very well. Need an evo guy to throw it at the extremes, but for the most part, these tires are a winner. one thing people should consider, is that these will perform very well as a daily driver and will not leave you in a lurch when driving in the fall and spring seasons regardless of what mother nature throws at you.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 11:07 AM
sk2

do the ralliart tires fit the regular lancers? I dont want any rubbing.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 12:16 PM

When will you have the tires by?
Old Mar 27, 2011, 12:35 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by sk2
do the ralliart tires fit the regular lancers? I dont want any rubbing.
Lancer and Ralliart use 215 / 45 18 as an OE size spec.

Sailun and 90% of companies do not support that strange size.

225 40 18 and 225 / 45 / 18 are natural compatible sizes, how ever 225 / 45 18 is known to cause rubbing and require rolling of fenders. 225 40 18 is the only one that is safe.

Originally Posted by Duffman19
When will you have the tires by?
Act now, since the program will expire sometime in May, and once the supply of this container is depleted, thats it.

JRP does not support at this time the tire trade up program, that said there are some shops that will honor the used tire program. My strongest focus is making this tire as inexpensive as possible for everyone who owns a Mitsubishi Lancer and wants better tires. Its a RIGHT!

Last edited by evo_soul; Mar 27, 2011 at 12:41 PM.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 04:22 PM

Which shops are currently offering the trade up program? And are those prices including the trade? How much are they on a regular?
Old Mar 27, 2011, 05:52 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Default_User
Which shops are currently offering the trade up program? And are those prices including the trade? How much are they on a regular?
Again prices are subject to change. That said, there will be a few tire shops that specialized in used tires that will accept your tires. Since this program is very large in its scope, we are going to try to administer it as effectively as possible. With this pricing in place I think that alone will be the biggest draw to give these tires a shot.

Will know more in the next few days.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 05:59 PM
Evolved Member

A review I found on the Sailuns:
http://www.wheels.ca/Columns/article/790723 <-- compares a few other tires too

Sailun Atrezzo Z4+AS

The Sailun Atrezzo Z4+AS seems to have Michelin in its design sights. It comes in 1st in ride quality. Everyone praised its gentle ride: tied for 1st in lack of road noise and 3rd in bump absorbing. These are all Michelin strengths.

The Atrezzo has a very sporty aggressive looking tread pattern. But the tire is not a sports tire: it came 5th in the dry and 6th in the wet on the skidpad. Taken on their own, its .833 g-number is quite good. The tire’s tread was just too soft to maintain any high grip load as it heated up. In fact it was better at .840 in the wet, the water probably cooling the tread. In the dry, it was possible to see the hot rubber coming off the tire.

The skidpad was also not kind to this tire with ratings of 3rd in the dry by time and 6th by g-load. This tire is very easy to control. In the wet, not so much, rated at 6th. It just had too much tread squirm.

On the track, it was rated 6th. But for the street, its many good qualities pulled it up to a very solid 3rd place overall, just a hair off first place. At the right retail price, it is a winner among people wanting Michelin-like characteristics. List price is $125, estimated selling price is $96.
Not bad for a tire @ that price
Old Mar 28, 2011, 02:17 PM

I thought you were going to get some wheels packages.
Old Mar 28, 2011, 02:33 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by hossmaxima
I thought you were going to get some wheels packages.
I can not bundle or tie sell anything having to do with Sailun's Promotion.

I can't do wheel packages just yet anyway because our supply of Enkei Tuner wheels have not arrived yet. All I have is the Momo Next wheel and I am willing to give a deal to anyone who buys this tire. call 905 822 7223 ext 225
Old Mar 31, 2011, 05:05 AM

Soul,

At start of thread you'd indicated Conti's would be available. Has that changed?
Old Mar 31, 2011, 07:07 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by IceFishingLad
Soul,

At start of thread you'd indicated Conti's would be available. Has that changed?
Pricing is coming, problem is Conti has shifted pricing a lot so we have to ensure that tire mag and other shops can all ensure that they sell at a uniform price.

Just need another few days.

I will keep you in the loop. if you need more info, just shoot me an email evosoul.com@gmail.com

Quick Reply: Spring 2011 Spring / Summer Tire Buy