Notices

TEN Meet - Wed, June 1, 2011 at Kennedy Commons

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2011, 09:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awesome. Ill be there but not until after 10.
Old Jun 1, 2011, 09:58 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by laksman91
What were you looking for?
wanna know how loud it sounds with a test pipe and the in cabin noise level...

I am thinking of putting on a UR test pipe....but i dont have a tune lol
Old Jun 1, 2011, 12:03 PM
Evolving Member

If you do ur test pipe u will over boost without a tune and throw some nice codes get a tune and day before throw pipe in
Old Jun 1, 2011, 10:01 PM

Thumbs up Good Meet tonight

Just a quick shout out to all that I did get a chance to meet tonight, for the first time... and thanks for all the advice and information..
Old Jun 1, 2011, 11:31 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Crester
I've never been part of any meet that had trouble with police... but I've heard of other gatherings that got in trouble. I heard the Toronto Tuner Syndicate (TTS) meet from earlier this year got shut down within 20 minutes by police!!!

Car clubs that behave don't tend to have trouble with police.

im going to attempt to address this as civil as i can but im not sure where you got your info from , but there has never been any drama with TTS , we do not do burnouts or rev engines or any dumb **** , there are plenty of people that do in the area we park but it never has anything to do with us , i always try to make sure no one from us does that because thats what gets everyone booted

and in terms of police breaking up our meet that has never happened , the only time is when they kick everyone out of kc , 2 times this year they have kicked everyone out around 11 pm , it was not directed at us but everyone at kc

we cant help it if people do dumb **** in the same area we are parked , we dont contol the lot , there was a time when tlc and tts rolled together and parked in the same spots
Old Jun 2, 2011, 04:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Infamous... I was searching for something on Google and a link came up which lead to the TTS site. In that thread they were discussing a meet... and one of the guys was saying how there was a meet earlier this year that was quickly shutdown by Police. That's what I was referring to in the post.

I didn't specifically say that YOU did something wrong in that meet. I made a general statement afterwards that as long as people behave meets tend to turn out fine in regards to police. Police drove thru our area at KC and everything was fine. Peel Police came to our meet at Square One... saw nothing was going on... and left.
Old Jun 2, 2011, 04:56 AM
Evolved Member

And in regards to "rolling together" in the past... I must admit as I walked thru KC it did seem a bit odd to have some Mitsubishi cars parked in one area.. and then a group of Lancers/EVOs parked in another area. I'm relatively new to the forums and came to the forums after that rift formed... so I don't know the history that caused the "split".
Old Jun 2, 2011, 05:47 AM
Evolving Member

And in regards to "rolling together" in the past... I must admit as I walked thru KC it did seem a bit odd to have some Mitsubishi cars parked in one area.. and then a group of Lancers/EVOs parked in another area. I'm relatively new to the forums and came to the forums after that rift formed... so I don't know the history that caused the "split".
LOL....lets just say d-bags and aholes don't really get along
Old Jun 2, 2011, 06:00 AM

Sorry gents wanted too roll through with the subies, but our bellies got the better of us and we went too our usual wing shack. Next time. We def have too do another TSC and TLC meet on the east side
Old Jun 2, 2011, 08:26 AM
Evolving Member

What is with this tts vs tlc crap lol, why not all get along n have fun
Old Jun 2, 2011, 08:37 AM

+1^
Old Jun 2, 2011, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Infamous_pt4
and in terms of police breaking up our meet that has never happened , the only time is when they kick everyone out of kc
It was the season opener that got "relocated" a few months back up by leslie and 7
Old Jun 2, 2011, 10:40 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Widoww
What is with this tts vs tlc crap lol, why not all get along n have fun
lol i don't know man...people just got too much time on their hands.

Seriously..I'm not gonna waste my efforts hating on some random dude in some random club.
Old Jun 2, 2011, 10:51 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Default_User
It was the season opener that got "relocated" a few months back up by leslie and 7
Yup... I believe that's what the thread on the TTS forum was about.
Old Jun 2, 2011, 11:05 AM
Evolving Member

Infamous... I was searching for something on Google and a link came up which lead to the TTS site. In that thread they were discussing a meet... and one of the guys was saying how there was a meet earlier this year that was quickly shutdown by Police. That's what I was referring to in the post.

I didn't specifically say that YOU did something wrong in that meet. I made a general statement afterwards that as long as people behave meets tend to turn out fine in regards to police. Police drove thru our area at KC and everything was fine. Peel Police came to our meet at Square One... saw nothing was going on... and left.

yea forgot about that one , that meet did get moved not due to anyone acting up , security didnt want us meeting on the property so they called the cops to get us moved , some places just dont want that on their property , places like fairview are different they dont care if we are there , but commerce valley i guess is a bit different , police came asked us to leave so we left

Quick Reply: TEN Meet - Wed, June 1, 2011 at Kennedy Commons