Notices

Brad Benson warranties TT mods?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2006, 01:26 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jewish Santa
I'm pretty sure that TurboTrix and Brad Benson are in bed together, Now having said that if I were turbotrix I would run as far and fast away from brad benson as possible, because that STEALership Brad benson is a landfill of shady people. That was the worst experiance I have ever had when buying a car!!!!!!!!!

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...ht=blacklisted

Scroll down to New Jersey

What does " in bed together mean " .. for years people had dreamed about having a perfomance shop work together with a dealership and do modified cars with maintaining factory warranty. We worked hard to get them to agree with the deal , and all you can say is we are in bed with them. And they went as far as to finance our staged upgrades into the sale price of the car. Again sucks you had a bad experience , cant please everyone, but as a whole its fantastic for the evo community...

mark
Turbotrix
Old Sep 27, 2006, 03:31 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TurbotrixRacing
What does " in bed together mean " .. for years people had dreamed about having a perfomance shop work together with a dealership and do modified cars with maintaining factory warranty. We worked hard to get them to agree with the deal , and all you can say is we are in bed with them. And they went as far as to finance our staged upgrades into the sale price of the car. Again sucks you had a bad experience , cant please everyone, but as a whole its fantastic for the evo community...

mark
Turbotrix
yes its fantastic that a dealership is charging a markup of 10k on 2,500 worth of parts and a tuner shop is making a cut on it.
Old Sep 28, 2006, 06:48 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Markourn
yes its fantastic that a dealership is charging a markup of 10k on 2,500 worth of parts and a tuner shop is making a cut on it.

Our stage II package is 2200 .. which is added onto the sales price of the vehicle.. As far as making money on the parts we sell ... should i just convert this bus over to a charity organziation and donate all the proceeds back to people like yourself ?

Mark
Turbotrix
Old Sep 29, 2006, 04:34 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Take what he says with less than a grain of salt Mark...he's just bitter that no one wants the stuff that he got in over his head with about a month ago and can't find anyone to buy now. Looks like he is just out to rag on others now.

Why don't you just go try to sell your crap and bump it up again...I mean, what's it been maybe 20 minutes since you bumped it?

Remember this picture of Markourn from about a month ago? Now check out the classified section here and see him trying sell it all. I'm at the point where I wish someone would buy it just to shut him up.

Old Oct 2, 2006, 12:31 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dennyt4
Take what he says with less than a grain of salt Mark...he's just bitter that no one wants the stuff that he got in over his head with about a month ago and can't find anyone to buy now. Looks like he is just out to rag on others now.

Why don't you just go try to sell your crap and bump it up again...I mean, what's it been maybe 20 minutes since you bumped it?

Remember this picture of Markourn from about a month ago? Now check out the classified section here and see him trying sell it all. I'm at the point where I wish someone would buy it just to shut him up.

Actually im bitter that brad benson took almost 2 months to pay off my loan on the car I traded in which almost caused me a 30 day late. I too hope that someone buys my kit to shut me up, I'm sick of bumping the thread by now. Are you a TT fanboi?
Old Oct 2, 2006, 12:46 PM
Evolving Member

Actually im bitter that brad benson took almost 2 months to pay off my loan on the car I traded in which almost caused me a 30 day late. I too hope that someone buys my kit to shut me up, I'm sick of bumping the thread by now. Are you a TT fanboi?
No - I'm a "fanboi" of seeing all the ridiculous threads that you post. I particularly love the ones you make giving financial advice while losing money on stuff you bought a month ago!!
Old Oct 2, 2006, 12:54 PM
Evolving Member

No - I'm a "fanboi" of seeing all the ridiculous threads that you post. I particularly love the ones you make giving financial advice while losing money on stuff you bought a month ago!!
You need to hop off my sack. When have I ever given financial advice? Do you mean when I tried to explain the importance of credit to someone who thought credit cards were the devil. I think this boils down to you being a troll and wishing you had the funds to buy my stuff.
Old Oct 2, 2006, 01:43 PM
Evolving Member

You need to hop off my sack. When have I ever given financial advice? Do you mean when I tried to explain the importance of credit to someone who thought credit cards were the devil. I think this boils down to you being a troll and wishing you had the funds to buy my stuff.

Yeah, you're right - I sure wish I had the money I'm not going to go into "I make xxx,xxx a year" because you'd just lie...How do I know that? Because YOU wish YOU had the money to keep "your" stuff HAHAHAHAHA
Old Oct 2, 2006, 01:55 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah, you're right - I sure wish I had the money I'm not going to go into "I make xxx,xxx a year" because you'd just lie...How do I know that? Because YOU wish YOU had the money to keep "your" stuff HAHAHAHAHA
arguing with you has only brought me down to your level of stupidness. I refuse to respond to anymore of your childish posts. Your being ignored, BYE!
Old Oct 2, 2006, 02:53 PM
Evolving Member

arguing with you has only brought me down to your level of stupidness. I refuse to respond to anymore of your childish posts. Your being ignored, BYE!
Cool! I finally found a way to shut you up!!
Old Oct 2, 2006, 05:17 PM
Evolving Member

Cool! I finally found a way to shut you up!!
Thank God!! Someone found the cure.
Old Oct 6, 2006, 02:36 PM
Evolving Member

they did the same thing to me, took ****in forever to pay my g35 off, so whoever thinks that brad benson is somewhat of an honest dealership, stfu, i also got a late notice in the mail, if that had affected my credit, all hell would have broken loose at that ****ty *** dealership.
Old Oct 9, 2006, 08:19 AM
SoR
Evolved Member

So it seems they would only warranty TT built cars? Why not take it strait to TT then?
I wouldn't trust Brad Benson myself, bought my car there but after hearing stories I didn't want to take it back, not even once. Not sure if they improved lately (which I doubt) but in the past, they would put wrong fluids into your Evo, they would leave the bolts off of your tranny after fluid change etc. etc. One car was even stolen there while it was waiting for service.
They are a dealership with a shady history (plenty of threads here on EvoM, just need to search) and I would not recommend anyone going there.
Old Oct 23, 2006, 04:04 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TurbotrixRacing

mark
Turbotrix
I agree its a great thing to have a performance shop hooked up with a dealership... but it you're case you're hooked up with one of the worst STEALerships I've ever seen. Do you're self a favor and get away from them... I have never delt (<spelling) with you're company, and I know you have a GREAT performance shop... and you will be hard pressed to find someone that has had a bad experiance with you but... you will find a TON of people that has had a BAD experiance with Brad Benson. and anything to do with Brad Benson is NOT good for the EVO Community. Again I know you have a great performance shop its just the Stealership you're hooked up with.

TurboTrix
Brad Benson
Old Nov 26, 2006, 10:53 AM
Evolving Member

What is included in a Turbotrix Stage II upgrade?

Quick Reply: Brad Benson warranties TT mods?