Notices

South Coast Mitsubishi, does Performance Parts

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2007, 09:48 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
South Coast Mitsubishi, does Performance Parts

Hi, my name is Kenny, I'm with South Coast Mitsubishi, which is part of MitsubishiSuperStores.com. I will be heading up the aftermarket performance section of the parts department. We are currently stocking up on a lot of products for the Evos and will hopefully have everything that you guys are looking for. So if you need any parts you can contact me and I will try to help you guys out to the best of my knowledge.

We will be offering special discounts for EvoM members, so when you call me, make sure you mention your part of EvoM.

I'll looking forward to meeting your needs and helping you out getting the product that you need.

We will be stocking everything from intakes to hard to find JDM products. Let me know if you need anything and I will try to give you the best price that I can and as fast as I can.

I'm currently still working on getting the website up and running, but feel free to contact me with any questions.

List of Performance Parts in stock.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...20#post4501720

Last edited by SOUTHCOASTPARTS; Jul 3, 2007 at 02:02 PM.
Old Jul 3, 2007, 01:30 PM
Evolved Member

Location??
Old Jul 3, 2007, 01:32 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by BlueDemon
Location??
Costa Mesa, CA

Sunny Southern California
Old Jul 3, 2007, 01:58 PM
Evolved Member

Oh I thought u guys were on the east side, No biggie .
Old Jul 3, 2007, 02:32 PM
Evolved Member

I'm a little confused. How is it that a dealership would be willing to sell parts that will automatically void the factory warranty? Will Southcoast still honor warranties if aftermarket mods are purchased and installed at the dealer? Or is this promotion specifically intended for those whose warranties have already expired?
Old Jul 3, 2007, 02:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mathgeek
I'm a little confused. How is it that a dealership would be willing to sell parts that will automatically void the factory warranty? Will Southcoast still honor warranties if aftermarket mods are purchased and installed at the dealer? Or is this promotion specifically intended for those whose warranties have already expired?
+1
Old Jul 3, 2007, 03:06 PM
Former Sponsor

it really depends which mod it is, and you dont have to get it installed by us. Depending what mod it is, we will try our best to help the customer out. Warrantying vehicles is not our choice, it is corporate mitsubishis choice.
Old Jul 3, 2007, 06:18 PM

so, basically, your hands are tied with regards to warranties and buy/install at your own risk?
Old Jul 3, 2007, 09:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SOUTHCOASTPARTS
it really depends which mod it is, and you dont have to get it installed by us. Depending what mod it is, we will try our best to help the customer out. Warrantying vehicles is not our choice, it is corporate mitsubishis choice.
In light of the rather draconian way in which Mitsubishi has voided the warranties of some forum members I would be hesitant to modify my car with parts such as a MBC, even if it was purchased at a dealership, unless I had a written guarantee. It would be wonderful if all of the parts that you listed for sale would be overlooked by
Old Jul 15, 2007, 07:06 PM

Will we be able to order online from your website?
Old Jul 17, 2007, 09:28 AM
Former Sponsor

In light of the rather draconian way in which Mitsubishi has voided the warranties of some forum members I would be hesitant to modify my car with parts such as a MBC, even if it was purchased at a dealership, unless I had a written guarantee. It would be wonderful if all of the parts that you listed for sale would be overlooked by
Well if you bought a MBC from another shop and had something go wrong, it would technically not be covered under warranty.

So it really makes no difference buying parts through me. Just because you buy parts through me doesnt mean your warranty will automatically be voided, as we have no evidence it was ever installed on your car.