Notices

Endura-Tech Mitsubishi EVO 7k/7k Coilovers coming soon.

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2008, 01:28 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually at our wesbite we would have available 6K springs that you could put on the rear. Or if you really wanted you could go 8K in front and put the 7k on the rear (that came off the front). Essentially as for handling characteristics, it would allow for better rotation and turn in. As far as the valving goes, adding the extra 1k wouldn't have that much affect on them. So you should be fine there if that was any concern.

Unfortunately, I do not have any 7k springs by themselves available.

Justin

Originally Posted by voodooutt
Can I buy just the 7k rears? I'm not that savvy on my car setup, I just drive it. What would this to do my handling characteristics?

thanks.

ponch is my hero.
Old Mar 27, 2008, 07:48 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by voodooutt
Can I buy just the 7k rears? I'm not that savvy on my car setup, I just drive it. What would this to do my handling characteristics?

thanks.

ponch is my hero.
You could consider upgrading the front to an 8K spring and remove the front and place them on the rear. It should stiffen up the overall characteristics and allow for better turn in and rotation.

J.
Old Mar 27, 2008, 07:55 AM
Account Disabled

Update: EVO X prototype has arrived.

Just thought I would post that the Endura-Tech prototype version of the EVO X coilover has arrived. We will be doing some testing with an extremely reputable shop in the EVO community that is close to our location. I believe that by the end of April we will have finalized what changes may be needed if any to the suspension. From there we will be able to move forward.
These coilovers will be built for track use primarily, with an inverted monotube strut, 15 levels of dampening characteristics, front pillow ball upper mount and camber adjustable plates and lower bracket height adjustability.
I'll post more information later. Just the basics for now and no pricing to be listed as of yet.

J.
Old Mar 27, 2008, 05:05 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Endura-Tech
Just thought I would post that the Endura-Tech prototype version of the EVO X coilover has arrived. We will be doing some testing with an extremely reputable shop in the EVO community that is close to our location. I believe that by the end of April we will have finalized what changes may be needed if any to the suspension. From there we will be able to move forward.
These coilovers will be built for track use primarily, with an inverted monotube strut, 15 levels of dampening characteristics, front pillow ball upper mount and camber adjustable plates and lower bracket height adjustability.
I'll post more information later. Just the basics for now and no pricing to be listed as of yet.

J.
J,

Please keep me posted as soon as you receive the production units.

Keep up the great works

Calvin
Old May 13, 2008, 09:59 AM
Account Disabled

I just wanted to make a quick post and let people know that Endura-Tech still has a couple sets of 7k/7k spring rate coilovers available.

Also new to the lineup are Mitsubishi Evo (CT9A) front strut bars. These are ovate hollow polished aluminum with steel black powder coated strut tower brackets. MSRP on them is $169. You should be able to get them through any of our dealer networks at a retail price.

Endura-Tech Mitsubishi EVO 7k/7k Coilovers coming soon.-etb-mect9a-fo-strut-tower-bar-006.jpg

Endura-Tech Mitsubishi EVO 7k/7k Coilovers coming soon.-etb-mect9a-fo-strut-tower-bar-003.jpg

For further information on them visit www.endura-tech.com

Thanks!

Endura-Tech