Notices

Scrolling led 3rd brake light. Tell them how you feel.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2008, 06:17 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scrolling led 3rd brake light. Tell them how you feel.

Scrolling led 3rd brake light.
I will need you to send me your 3rd brake light once you receive mine. It takes 2 minutes to change your 3rd brake light.
Comes with program directions, and easy to use remote for programming. 1 year free replacement warrenty.

Pricing will be 90.00 shipped back to you. There will be a 60 dollar core charge that will be refunded upon reciept of your stocker.

So far this is availble for the Evo, Lancer, and Wrx.

Subaru WRX.

Video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhnb8Nryf2U

BrakeText is a versatile, multi function product which fits simply to the rear of your vehicle.

Wiring to the vehicle is very straight forward. Using modern LED lighting technology BrakeText provides an additional high intensity brake light with a hi-tech scrolling message facility. Ever wanted to convey a message to others from your vehicle?
Now you can with the built in, fully programmable, scrolling LED system capable of storing up to 5 messages each 250 characters long, completely of your choosing created using the infra-red remote control provided. A great way to advertise your club or business - or maybe just an eye-catching way to display your vehicle for sale.
BrakeText is a quality safety product that also has a commercial and fun side. Batteries included for the remote. Aside from 2 inputs for scrolling options this is Plug and play.

The braketext has 3 12 volt inputs.
Input 1, Have it scrolling up with any 4 letter word, as many as you can think of, or side to side with as many big words, numbers, or sentences as you want.

Input 2, Can be on a switch or act as the brake light. Have it scrolling up with any 4 letter word, as many as you can think of, or side to side with as many big words, numbers, or sentences as you want.

Input 3. This is the actual brake light option. It illuminates the whole led display when the brake are depressed. Of course you can wire it as you feel.

Ground, It will be wired up already when I send it back to you. You have the options to hook the 3 inputs up.

It wont drain the battery, leave it on 24/7. It only uses .025 milliamps. It also features options as Inverted, backwards, Really fast, really slow scrolling, 5 programmable presets, and 9 levels of brightness.

All of my other products can be found in the link below.

Thanks
Curt S.
Mr. Energy Leds

Last edited by Curt@MrLed; Feb 27, 2008 at 05:26 PM.
Old Jan 31, 2008, 05:50 PM
Former Vendor

bump.
Old Feb 1, 2008, 07:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Thats really nice, what does it look like at night, and with tint??
Old Feb 3, 2008, 07:09 PM
Former Vendor

With 9 levels of brightness it can be really bright. I got to get a pic with tint. It will be up soon.
Old Feb 27, 2008, 05:26 PM
Former Vendor

bump
Old Feb 27, 2008, 05:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Is this actually plug and play....you wrote their are three inputs to wire....does this mean you need to run wire from the light all the way to the battery?