Notices

New Vendor: Spark Tech.. now on evoM!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2008, 10:34 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SparkTech
Hey Paul....you gotta get to polishing like evodan....not to steal someone elses quote but you need to do less typing and more polishing hell u polish your bearings in 26seconds...now lets see how fast u can remove the coils and polish the mounting plate. Don't forget though the new billet plates are coming soon and one of them has got your name on it
Like i said use me and abuse me with no lube
Old Feb 18, 2008, 11:01 AM
Evolved Member

Welcome to the site !!! I'm reading a lot of good things about you and I've been waiting for you to come onto this site and sell something . I've looked at your website and I'm very pleased with the quality of your coils. Not to mention, you have something very good that will work with the stock ECU. HKS DLI was basically the only choice I had to go with, but I've seen and heard a few people saying they had problems with the ignition box failing. I think I'm going to give yours a try. I'm waiting to see you publicly sell them here, to see what's the price EVOm members get. I can't let EVODan have these and not me
Old Feb 18, 2008, 11:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by LilRico
Welcome to the site !!! I'm reading a lot of good things about you and I've been waiting for you to come onto this site and sell something . I've looked at your website and I'm very pleased with the quality of your coils. Not to mention, you have something very good that will work with the stock ECU. HKS DLI was basically the only choice I had to go with, but I've seen and heard a few people saying they had problems with the ignition box failing. I think I'm going to give yours a try. I'm waiting to see you publicly sell them here, to see what's the price EVOm members get. I can't let EVODan have these and not me
i got one. naaa naa naa naa naaa naaaaaaaaa

and i loooooooooooooove it. one of the best mods i ever put on the car
Old Feb 18, 2008, 06:12 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
yes we will be testing one shortly,

ill let you guys know how it goes.

cb
Old Feb 18, 2008, 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by CBRD
yes we will be testing one shortly,

ill let you guys know how it goes.

cb
Not to get off topic here but Chad, how is the Hypertune intake manifold testing going??

These Sparktech COPs are looking promising. Not that they haven't already.
Old Feb 18, 2008, 10:44 PM

I got two sparktech for mine race evo, hey Craig next december your ignitions system go oversea from Italy to Japan for the Tsukuba lap battle!
I have not ready test the system , i got it one week ago, but I can say is a very clean and nice job.
Sorry for my poor english.
Ciao Nicola
Old Feb 19, 2008, 05:30 AM
Former Sponsor

Hey Nicola....It's good to hear from our international customers. That's great news to hear you will be attending the Tsukuba lap battle in Japan. Keep us up to date on the progress of the race cars. We are anxious to see the pics when you get her done.

Feel free to post the pics of your 2 new ignition systems.
Old Feb 19, 2008, 06:38 AM

how can i purchase the " tune-up" kit, as i can't seem to find it on your website?
Old Feb 19, 2008, 06:49 AM
Former Sponsor

We are loading the tune up kits on the website today in the accessories section. I'll post once it's up.
Old Feb 19, 2008, 06:52 AM
Former Sponsor

fyi : check out our group buy offer on the forum

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=326452
Old May 29, 2008, 05:54 PM
Account Disabled

Awesome customer service at Sparktech thank you very much Craig looking forward towards the ignition system
Old May 29, 2008, 05:56 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fynetune
Awesome customer service at Sparktech thank you very much Craig looking forward towards the ignition system
Old May 29, 2008, 06:07 PM
Former Sponsor

your welcome Ben....just wait till you see it in person now I have some other kool place to come check out when i'm in your area
Old Jul 4, 2010, 02:28 PM

Welcome to the site Spark Tech

I want to run something by you. I have your Spark Tech CDI system on my EVO 8. The thing is when I hit 6000 rpm in 3rd gear it breaks up. The car got so much more power and it just not pushing through this. I change coils, swap out a new box, plugs are gap to your specs even changed out plugs. I went back to the stock wires and less breaking up actually pushes through the break up but better. What is going on here? Running on E85 no boost leak it hits 40 pounds easy timing is perfect AFR perfect. We are trying to figure this out. Cam senor good, grounds good. Have the 2.3 AMS stroker . If you need anymore info let me know. I am deploying soon so would like to get this solved before I leave. It does it in 2nd and 4th too. Checked the wires they look good no cracks or breaks in them. Craig I know you deal with lots of customers but if you remember me I am the one who bought coils from not too long ago with this problem if you remember so it didn't work. So its still a on going problem. Car runs great just trying to fix that breaking up man.

Last edited by thomas.featsent; Jul 4, 2010 at 02:30 PM. Reason: add more
Old Jul 4, 2010, 02:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by thomas.featsent
I want to run something by you. I have your Spark Tech CDI system on my EVO 8. The thing is when I hit 6000 rpm in 3rd gear it breaks up. The car got so much more power and it just not pushing through this. I change coils, swap out a new box, plugs are gap to your specs even changed out plugs. I went back to the stock wires and less breaking up actually pushes through the break up but better. What is going on here? Running on E85 no boost leak it hits 40 pounds easy timing is perfect AFR perfect. We are trying to figure this out. Cam senor good, grounds good. Have the 2.3 AMS stroker . If you need anymore info let me know. I am deploying soon so would like to get this solved before I leave. It does it in 2nd and 4th too. Checked the wires they look good no cracks or breaks in them. Craig I know you deal with lots of customers but if you remember me I am the one who bought coils from not too long ago with this problem if you remember so it didn't work. So its still a on going problem. Car runs great just trying to fix that breaking up man.

this isnt an ignition issue. check your EGR valve under your throttle body. more than likely the hose popped off. i had the same issue and this was the fix. i also fixed 5 other evos with the same thing.

Quick Reply: New Vendor: Spark Tech.. now on evoM!